Snow White Eye Color

Snow White Eye Color

What is the color of snow eyes? 3

I have heard somewhere that Disney's Princess Jasmine is the first princess to have fraternal eyes. I hugged Disney Snow White and my eyes were hard. When I looked at the pictures, they looked like pretty sisters to me, but I didn't see anything. Am I wrong about Princess Jasmine or Snow doesn't have my brother's eyes?

update

Hahaha, that's important to me because my mom and I bet. I think it could be both.

Disney changed Snow's eyes from blue to siblings. It's hard to say what color they really need, Princess Jasmine may not be the first princess to have a brother's eyes, because Sleeping Beauty (W is a princess) also has a brother's eyes and maybe something else. Everything is very swollen, sometimes I think it is not possible to have one eye color. However, when he made this statement, he was wrong.

I still love Disney!

This page can help you.

D:

What is the color of snow eyes?

I've heard that Disney's Princess Jasmine is the first princess to have fraternal eyes. I hugged Disney Snow White and my eyes were hard. When I looked at the pictures, they looked like dear brothers to me, but I couldn't see them clearly. Am I wrong about Princess Jasmine?

Well I don't have a movie, but your eyes are different colors in different pictures ...

Snow's eyes are hazel brown.

Cinderella's eyes are blue.

Dawn's eyes are purple.

Ariel's eyes are blue-green.

Jasmine eyes are black brother.

Belle's eyes were also brown.

And I'm sure Tiana's eyes are my sister's.

Snowy ice

Blood red lips

Water black hair

I guess you never mentioned his eyes, right? I'm sure his eyes are blue.

In this case, his eyes are blue.

Snow White Eye Color