Slugbooks

Slugbooks

Is it her

I assume other sites do electronic comparisons, but I swear by the slog box. Most of my textbook savings are from local offerings from other students on my campus, which is much easier and cheaper for me than shopping online without having to wait for delivery.

Also, SlugBooks does not sell anything, so there is nothing suspicious about it. It easily connects you to other sellers.

But the answer to this question l. , You get the price you paid.

That's Amazon's point: if you buy a well-preserved book for a penny, you probably won't get the same quality as a great ڈالر 5 book, but the seller will indicate that condition on the package. Details, so I never have a problem getting what I want. (E.g., something special or a pen mark)

PA help!

Yes, one of them is SlugBooks. They are based on the source from which you buy the book, whether it is Amazon, Chag or others. They do not charge more than TSE sites, but compare them all so that you can make a more informed decision. I know a lot of people have used it and this is a great site. very much

I used it in my senior year in college and it worked really well. I may have saved over $ 200 and over $ 200 each quarter. It's a shame that people don't see the value of slug boxes and sell them in their bookstores at 20% off the actual purchase.

Slugbooks

Slugbooks

Yes, that's great, you can buy textbooks and sell textbooks. They were also covered by the New York Times and the Chicago Tribune.

Slug book

Slugbooks