Skinny Chihuahua

Skinny Chihuahua

Why is my chihuahua so thin? 3

I have a very thin 8 month old Chihuahua. He eats every day and every time, but he looks thin. I could see her hips, spine and ribs. He was very active and played with our beagles and cats. It has a lot of energy. He was the latest with his MS and was treated for worms when he was 8 weeks old. My mother asked me if we could take her to the doctor. Please help.

update

I fed her Purina Puppy CW. My mother just asked me here to get some ideas. She is not a bad mother and we are going on a date tomorrow.

Did your mother tell you to go to the doctor?

Jesus Christ ...

My chihuahua is thin

If your Chihuahua is so thin that you can see its hips and spine, it is too thin for a dog. I'm glad he's active because it's a good sign.

However, does your doctor seem concerned about your small size? Is your dog losing weight or is he always thin?

What kind of food do you feed him?

I thought about trying to feed them better (a little at a time!) And see if it helps. If corn, corn ingredients, and animal products are listed first in your pet's diet, this is not good for any dog. I fed Merck and my 7+ pound Shih Tzu dry food and he liked it. It supports weight well, the coat is shiny, strong and cheerful. Marks cost a bit more, but with small dogs like us and the more they eat, we can definitely reap the health benefits that come with e.

Great and lots of happy and healthy years with your little Chihuahua.

Skinny Chihuahua

Skinny Chihuahua

Chihuahuas are actually quite thin, but many people feed them so much that you think your Chihuahua is thin when in fact you are not. If you can see its ribs, maybe give it a little more or add extra protein based on its activity. In general, you can see some PS like your spine, and you should be able to tell where your back is, unless you can see the individual bones and things. I have increased your food intake (just a little) and will add a vitamin supplement to replenish your protein intake. I will not take you to the doctor until you have waited a few weeks to see if you can still see your ribs clearly. Weigh if possible and weigh after a few weeks. Maybe well, just a fit guy! For example, help!

And I forgot to mention that it can also be a way of eating. I feed my picklist and it helps them stay in shape and shine. Walmart / Discounts / Cheap NDS is definitely not ninth. In the long run, it's worth spending a little more for better quality.

Active dogs need more protein. Maybe try to feed it again. Or switch to a high protein diet, my chihuahua is also thin but in good shape and as long as it does not interfere with his daily routine, he will probably recover.

Be careful and don't worry :)

Charlotte

Skinny Chihuahua

Skinny Chihuahua

What kind of food do you eat I recommend Canadian, Innova, Chicken Soup for the Dog Lovers Soul, or similar. Walmart or supermarkets such as Purines, Aims, Pedigree, Benel, etc. Not allowed. Try to find foods that have lots of meat and no corn or by-products. Take a look at the following pages and find good food. Well, L and that could be the reason your dog is thin. My friend had boxer skinny shorts, and as he turned to better quality food, he gained a little weight.

I don't have the patience to keep my hair long.

Dogs should be killed every two weeks for the first few months of life, not just once. I strongly recommend that you make sure you have a sample ad that is free of parasites. Yellow always feeds the chicks. You can also burn more calories than you absorb. I will never take it to the doctor to make sure it is not a food intolerance problem.

I think it's normal when you say you're eating.

I also find my chihuahua very thin.

I took him to the doctor and he said that it is normal for every dog ​​to be different.

But if you want to believe, gain weight and they will tell you for sure.

Skinny Chihuahua

Skinny Chihuahua

First, Chihuahuas are small dogs. He is a puppy and needs to grow up, which takes time. Call your veterinarian and ask what they can suggest to help you gain weight. Complete and as strong as possible.

Skinny Chihuahua