Sipde

Sipde

What does SIPDE mean?

Investigation, identification, prediction, decision and

The SIPDE process is a system taught in the driver's aid key to help drivers drive safely.

Yes € "Delete, Search and Test (keep your eyes active to effectively identify impending danger)

IÃ â the Recognize the danger, recognize what is happening (road features) (avoid things that can cause trouble)

PÃ â € See what harm you can do. 2 things, 1 very bad situation and 2 actions predicted

Decide to take safe steps (Dog decided to cross the road)

EÃ - which works securely using communication

This process prevents accidents with the driver and prevents damage.

Another safe driving system is the Smith system.

1. Point in the direction, apply the second rule (look at the tower) (look away from the road, not in front of the car)

2. Keep your eyes moving - check (don't focus so much on the dog walking down the street that you can't see the dog in the middle)

3. Get 360 degree awareness from G-Image (look around the car, not straight ahead)

4. Make sure other people see your communication (use the right communication so that other drivers know your intentions)

Always. Always stay out of the way, don't get caught (don't put yourself in a situation where there is no way to avoid danger)

Communication:

Blindfold

rn

Contact lenses

Flashlight

Hand movement

What lamp

Emergency light

Reverse light

Position / automatic wheel

Sipde

Sipde

What does SIPDE mean? ۔

I have to take an exam for my driving school and I need to know what SIPDE means.

Research, identify, predict, decide and.

The SIPDE process is a system that is taught in a driver's aid key to help drivers drive safely.

Yes delete "Delete, search and check (effectively identify the danger ahead with your eyes)

I recognize the danger, I know what is happening

Predicting what could hurt you. Predicting 2 things, 1 worst case scenario and 2 actions.

Decide to take safe action (Dog decided to cross the road)

EÃ - which works securely using communication.

This process prevents accidents and damage to the driver.

Another safe driving system is the Smith system.

1. Point the direction, apply the 15 second rule (look at the bridge) (look away, not just in front of the car)

2. Keep your eyes moving - check (don't focus so much on the dog walking on the street that you can't see the dog in the middle)

3. Get a 360 degree circle of consciousness from G-Image (look around the car, not just forward)

4. Make sure other people see your communication

5. Always avoid the road, do not get caught (do not put yourself in a situation where there is nowhere to avoid danger if necessary)

Communication:

Blindfold

rn

Contact lenses

Flashlight

Hand movements

What lamp

Emergency light.

Reverse light

Position / automatic wheel.

Sipde