Sims 3 Xbox 360 Co Op

Sims 3 Xbox 360 Co Op

Why is there no multiplayer for SIMS 3 (XBOX 360)? 3

Sims are born alone, but much better with their friends! Why don't they have online multiplayer? Or at least a 2 player native split screen mode like The Sims 2 for Xbox! That would be so much better! I just don't understand!

I totally agree with you because my sister and I released The Sims 1, Boston and Two with split screen. I thought the Sims 3 split screen could be a bit annoying with the song to stop the game and change tasks, but I really think they are fixing or updating. Fable II had the same problem and received a multiplayer update three months later. I kept the Sims 3 on the Xbox for two years and the split screen looks very possible.

Sims 3 Xbox 360 Co Op

Sims 3 Xbox 360 Co Op

Sims 3 multiplayer

This page can help you.

D:

Why is there no multiplayer for SIMS 3 (XBOX 360)?

Sims are born alone, but much better with their friends! Why don't they have online multiplayer? Or at least a 2 player native split screen mode like The Sims 2 for Xbox! That would be so much better! I just don't understand!

Sims 3 Xbox 360 Co Op

Sims 3 Xbox 360 Co Op

I need at least 2 local players ... this is Sims Ann.

Is there a way to email players to let them know everyone wants 2 players?

Right my friend sold me PS3 when Sims3 announced that we have a lot to play. I also don't think we can change the game now that it's open. :( If there's a peon or storm door I'll be there!

Sims 3 Xbox 360 Co Op