Sims 3 Copy House

Sims 3 Copy House

Is it possible to copy usage on Sims 3? 3

I already have a usable family in it. Is it possible to start a new family and still use the old one? In fact, I'm working on it and it really will happen if I have to give it up. Please help me

When you go to Edit and click Use, several options are offered. One is to use packages (which allow you to save for use and move them back and forth). However, I think clicking on it also fits into the family, so you should check it out (this is also an option after clicking on Usage) and adjust the usage.

I'm not sure if I can get the family out of the house. This happens on Sims 1 or 2, where if you kick the family, the use of furniture and equipment will be zero. But you can try too!

Of course, it is possible to buy another month so that the children can go out and start. To buy another ordinary table and make a table. For p, parents click on it and there is a symbol announcing p with 3 dots on it and above it. It will ask you which parents to sign with this Pearson, so stop clicking on other parents, basically click on p. Then put it in a nice and comfortable place. You might want to mingle with those shopping friends who are about to start their own family. To sell your home, you can hire your relatives. Then your place will be available to you immediately. But don't get me wrong, I'm not very productive anymore. Sorry, but I will not offer any help beyond your Riverview thread.

Not that i know But I haven't had a plan in a long time.

Sims 3 Copy House