Simple Moving Average (SMA)

Simple Moving Average (SMA),

What Does Simple Moving Average (SMA) Mean?

The Simple Moving Average (SMA) calculates the normal closing price of the selected price range, based on the number of breaks in that range.

• The Simple Moving Average (SMA) calculates the average closing price, usually the closing price, based on the number of breaks in the range.
  • A general moving average is a technical indicator that can help keep an asset price up, up or down.
  • A normal moving average can be updated to a fast moving average (EMA), which weighs heavily on recent price movements.

Literal Meanings of Simple Moving Average (SMA)

Simple:

Meanings of Simple:
  1. Medicinal plants or medicines made from them.

2. Easy to understand or without difficulty.

3. Simple, simple or easy in shape, nature or design, without too much ornament or ornament.

4. Contains a non-collective element.

5. More or less intelligence.

6. Used to say that something is very simple.

Sentences of Simple
  1. Simple picker

2. Easy solution

3. Plain white blouse

4. That way, you can make the most of your patient's losses, from simple analyzes to complex analyzes and through insurance.

5. I don't analyze much. I listen, I like it, I buy it. Easy!

Synonyms of Simple

unostentatious, non-compound, fundamental, without ornament, a five-finger exercise, uncomplicated, unelaborate, undecorated, easy, painless, unfussy, unornamented, pure, uncombined, basic, unadorned, homespun, child's play, no-nonsense, manageable, honest, nothing, uncompounded

Moving:

Meanings of Moving:
  1. To move.

2. It produces strong emotions, especially sadness or empathy.

3. Regarding changes in the housing process.

4. Violating a moving vehicle.

Sentences of Moving
  1. Fast flow

2. Unforgettable and touching book Dean

3. Conversion rate

4. Penalties for movement violations

Synonyms of Moving

affecting, touching, working, in motion, poignant, heart-rending, active, emotional, upsetting, on the move, operational, going, heart-warming, operating, emotive, disturbing

Average:

Meanings of Average:
  1. Earn or earn as an average rate or amount over a period of time

2. A number that represents the central or general value in a set of data, specifically the mode, median, or (most often) meaning value, which is the sum of the values ​​in the set by their sum Is calculated by dividing.

3. Transfer of financial responsibility for damage or financial loss to the ship or its cargo.

4. Find the result by adding some quantity and dividing that number by the amount of quantity.

Sentences of Average
  1. 2.4% average annual inflation

2. Household prices are twice the national average

3. Special average means partial loss or damage to a ship, cargo or goods.

4. The average temperature in May is 64 ° F

Synonyms of Average

centre, mode, midpoint, median, mean, medial, middle

SMA:

Meanings of SMA:
  1. Marketing surplus management