Simpatia Para Vizinho Se Mudar Com Sal Grosso

Does anyone have sympathy for Mac or Vision Change?

K ... I'm bad !!! ???????

I'm Leandro and I don't open it, coconut in the same boy's house!

The hairy girl of Sao Caprio, that girl V. who lives in 437 house on my street, will forget, that her presence. In fact we think and decide that she lives in V., 43437, my house. My street , I forget my name for my life. In Sao Cepriano Affie V and now, I kill this girl V. Who lives in 437 of the house. He wants to live in my street, he wants to live with me, I, Jess, am not your enemy, and forget him once and for all. The girl who lives in 437 house in my street. My street, far from me, from JES. It patches your thinking in all our moments and now with your burning standing, which moves to you, who lives in the house 437, who lives on my street, complaining about me, whipping, Think of insults, slander or backbiting.

From then on even thinking about MOA MO V. who lives in 437 house on my street moving home 437 where we live away from me, JES stopped me from non-stop trouble. What do you have to give a lady V who lives in house 437 in my street thinks you live away from me, live away from me, JES, and it is denied That he has a self-inflicted and deliberately disturbing problem. It's not my fault and when they agree that she is the girl who lives in the house on my street. Away from me, JES who was no minute from SECO until it worked, I do a Milla treatment. It doesn't want to see me, but I'm sincere. I don't want to expect anything from you either, I want to see my life, look at my life every thirty days, and forget my image forever. V. who lives in house 437 in my street, don't gossip and don't treat me badly, JES para nangu. Saint Cepriano made this girl V, stay at home in my street 437 Don't hate or feel angry with me, JES thinks it's wrong to stay at home 437 Believe it and recognize that I hate it, I want to be deceived, slandered, insulted, slandered and deliberately upset. I forget forever that I, GS, do not exist and never in my own name or in my own name and I reprimanded, slandered, disrespected and deliberately cared. And that "death should only move 407 home. I thank you for working in your life and I will always go to the exchange to work in your name, Sanano Cipriano, home. Lives in the house No one can curse in 777. The girl who lives in the house V. who lives in the house 7 TO7 lives far away from my house in Toure every day that there is a girl V. who is in my street. I live in a house 43 437 I want to live with everyone How do I want to live If I live in a house I live in the house I live in The girl V. The house in my street 7 43 43 I live and it doesn't matter i'm their œ B € BBâBâBBBBB €€€ street on €€€€€€€€€€€€€ my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my street stre et street street street street street streetYYATATAT THAT THATAT TH TH THATATATAT THATATAT TH THAT THAT is the girl who lives in the house my 437. From my street, I should never meet. Or bad for me, for Jesse Ess, anytime. Discuss this too. Via, sia pa im Casa 7 437 Live from my street and feel very happy. Z, you are moving out of the house where you live away from home where I, GES, are now home. V. who lives in house 7 43 43 on my street From the house where I live, it is comfortable to rent a house for a long time. Ask the powers of this cipriano, from Dos Girl V, which is at 437 home on my street, to find a new removal from Casa the other day. AM AM M !!! And he understands the move himself and immediately stops bothering me, GES, immediately. I will publish this message three times and very quickly for all our oil needs. Please come to me, you have wished me. It's getting in the way, IM. Help me SIPO CIPRIANO. Thanks !!!!

Change VIZIN completely

Knit / Knit:

Date: 04/24/15

Share on Facebook Share directly on Twitter via email

The strength of the hair is CIPRIANO, that a young man who lives in 437 house on my street, will forget, that we exist, my name is for your life. Save Cipriano FVV. Who lives in 437 home on my street and is a friend of you, me and all my family friends. And now, I kill the girl V who lives at home. Who lives at 437 in my street, wants to go by me, I, Jess, am not your enemy. And forget it once and for all. The girl who lives in house 437 on my street. My street, far from me, from JES. It patches his thinking in all our moments and now with the burning ad, by ESTIVER he v.

From then on even thinking about MOA MO V. who lives in 437 house on my street moving home 437 where we live away from me, JES stopped me from non-stop trouble. The year you gave me a woman v. Who lives in your street house 7 43 43 thinks that you live near me from where you live, I have apartments away from JES, and it is undeniable that it is self-inflicted and life threatening. Burden is a disturbing problem. I can't agree that she is the girl who lives in 437 house on my street. Think about finding a new location right away, and the next day after every day when you change it, it wants to happen twice. Far from me where ready, JES which is no less than sex that is not in the house, which is in problems, I deal with other kinds of treatment. It doesn't want to see me, but I'm sincere. Also, I don't want to express my wish to you, squeeze my hand, look at my life in the thirtieth race every day, and forget and feel my picture forever. V. who lives in house 437 in my street, don't gossip and don't treat me badly, JES para nangu. Saint Cipriano also made this girl. Stay at home 437 Don't hate me on the street or be angry with me, JES thinks it's wrong to stay at home 437 Believe him and he admits he hates me too. , Fraud, slander, insult, slander and I deliberately care. I always forget that I, GS, exist and never fail or my name and never, but I was defamed, slandered, deliberately harassed. And that "SE" SECO LETER should move from home to GOOV7 I thank you for your favorite work and I will always go to your name, Sao Cipriano, live in exchange to work at home, you European 7 live live in the union. This is the same girl who lives in the house of 43 437 on my street. I don't have a forum to do any mischief. That girl V. Who lives in the 7 437 house on my street, moves my tortoise home every day when the girl who lives in the house on my street is V. Like everyone else love home when i live in the house i live in she lives in the house she gives zi home 43 437 da my street is nothing else, this i am 'mbbo' and dos Shi had to go to V. who lives in house 7 in7 in my street and no one said that. V. who lives in house 43437 in my street never think about Mandaiga or the world, Jesus, no one living in my ta is his girl V who lives in house 7 437 in my street and you Feels very happy. To move from the house where you live a long way from the house where I am now, I, GES, to Moore. For those of you who live in the 437th house on my street, after living out of rent, stay away from the house where I live. Ask the Sao Cipriano authorities this, ask the girl V from Das, who lives in 437 house on my street, find a Nova, move from TH in seven days. AM AM M !!! And that he considers the move to be for his own good and quickly stops bothering me, JES. I will publish this message at three o'clock and very soon we need all our oil. Please come to me, you have requested me. It's getting in the way, IM. Help me SIPO CIPRIANO. Thanks !!!!!!

Put a handful of salt in the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ7TU16tmq0

Does anyone know if Emma is sympathetic to make-up or vision change? 3

I'm Landro and I don't open it, coconut in the same man's house!

Hair Force Sao Cepriano, that girl V. who lives in house 437 on my street, will forget that I am present. That's when we thought and decided that the decision not to move house would be made by December 437. Living in house 437 on my street, I have forgotten my name for the rest of my life. Sao Cepriano Affa V. who lives in house 437 on my street and is a friend of all of you, me, Jess and my family. Me and now, the girl V. who lives in house number 437 on my street, wants to stay away from me, of course I, Jess, am not your enemy, and forget it once and for all. The girl who lives in house number 437 on my street My street which is long to me, Jess. Let's take pictures of you all the time and now with burning, the girl V. who lives in my house 437 in my street, will stop thinking about complaints, annoyance, sarcasm, slander and insults.

Because of this, thinking that a young V. who lives in house 437 on my street is moving from house to house. Thirsty year one of your girls V. who lives in house 437 on my street thinks that you have SOS moving apartment where I live far away from me, JES, and denies that he has Self provocative and deliberately annoying problem, JES all I can do is not blame and agree that she is a girl V. Who lives in house 437 on my street, immediately think of finding a new place, and will move into the building at any time after the next day. M, far from JES who doesn't have Sego minutes, is not wrong if Aldehia is wrong to stay at home and imitate the seaman. It doesn't want to see me, but I'm friendly. I also hope that in your twenty-four days, you will not want to shake my hand, look at my life, and forget my everyday image and not say bad things to anyone. St. Cipriano made his daughter who lives in house 437 on my street. I do not feel hatred or anger, as he thinks life is the wrong house. They are deliberately harassing me. Forget forever, that we are always present but speak or my name and not but I deliberately abuse, slander, humiliate and anger me. And just that "Sego should move house 437. That girl V. who lives in my street house 437 has no power to harm me. That girl V. who lives in house 437. To me." The road will go so far from my EM tomorrow that the girl V. lives in house 437 in my street. With all your strength the desire for light moves home. I live much longer than the house I live in. Girl O girl V. who lives in the house 437 There is no one else in my street, that I am working on it - and that she has a young V. who lives in the house 437 in my street and no one No, this is a young V who lives in my house 437. Never think of making me shave or make me sick on the street, Jesse, anytime. At home 437 in my street and wish you happiness Realize that you have a long way to go from where you live to where I, Jess, live for you right now who is at home 437 lives and my street is at peace because one of the houses where I live Rent a tall house. This is Sao Ciprian Ask the powers that be, the slave girl V, who lives at 437, my street home, has a new one removed within seven days of CASA. AM M !!! And he understands this move well and immediately stops bothering me, JES. Please come to me, San Cepriano, you have granted my wish. It's getting in the way, IM BE. Add Cypriano. Thanks !!!!

Change the vision complex quickly.

Kenneth:

Date: 04/24/15

Share on Facebook Share via Twitter via email.

SAO CIPRIANO'S HAIR, the girl V. who lives in house 437 on my street, will forget that I am Jess. This is the right time to think and decide where to move to EU 437. I will get this power in JES, this is the girl V, who lives in house 437 in my street, I have forgotten my name for everything in your life. SAO CIPRIANO AFç for V., who lives in house 437 on my street and a friend of yours, JES and my family. Me and now, the girl V. who lives in my street house 437, wants to stay away from me, of course I, Jess, are not your enemy, and forget it once and for all. The girl who lives in house number 437 on my street, my street is far away from me, Jess. She gets tired all the time and now with the burning estuary on my picture of what you think, the girl V. who lives in house 437 on my street, will stop thinking of my Sego.

Because her mother-in-law, who lives in house 437 on my street, is moving from house 437 where we live far away from me, Jess stopped harassing me constantly. In what year would you give a girl V. who lives in house 437 on my street, you think you have children where I live far away from me, JES, and self provocative and deliberate self Denying the impressive issues, JES can't agree that she is the girl V who lives in house 437 on my street, immediately think of finding a new place, and the next day Ask them both to go to the building at any time, I will buy now. Far from me, Jesse, who doesn't have Sego Charm minutes, tricks Aldia into staying home and mimicking algae. It doesn't want to see me, but I'm friendly. I also hope you don't want to broadcast me, shake my hand, see my life twenty-four days a day, and forget my image and feeling forever. V. who lives in house 437 in my street, do not gossip and do not speak ill of me, JES to nouà m. Cepriano made her the girl who lives in house 437 on my street. She doesn't hate or hate me, as she thinks it's wrong to live in the house. I sneer, slander, insult, slander and deliberately harass. Forget the eternity that we, Jesse, always exist but speak or not my name and not but I deliberately defame myself, defame and harass myself. And just that "SEGO should be moved to ■■■■ in house 437 I. Thank you for working for me and I will go to SEMPER, SÃO CIPRIANO in your name, instead of living in my house. Home in the street 437 I have no forum to do any harm that the girl V. who lives in my street house 437 goes to my house every day tomorrow, the girl V. who lives in the house 437 on my street The desire for light with all its power like moving house I have lived for a long time from the house I live in to the girl V. who lives in my street house 437 and there is no one like me I am handling it and that he has a young man who lives in house 437 on my street and no one talks to Emma and this V. who lives in house 437 in my street has never talked about shaving or evil. I never thought that I, Jess, would do anything like that. Are where you live for a long time From the house where I, JES, Moor are now. V. who lives in house 437 in my street, from the house where I live, living comfortably after renting out the house for a long time. Ask the powers of Sao Cepriano, the fifth girl, who is in my street house 437 BIN M !!! And he understands this move well and immediately stops bothering me, JES. Please take care of me, Mr. Cepriano, you have made this my wish. It's happening along the way, IM BE. Just add cipriano. Thanks !!!!!!

Put a drop of salt back in the house.

Immortal, eternal, ineffective and installed God, the father of all things, who does not drive, semester, scatter the two worlds, always possesses the subtle infinite, where is the throne or throne of his power, above your mighty discoveries , And your beauty and holy ears hear everything, come to your daughter (DCP), sing to you, climb and shine your own hair, and shed innumerable light by your power Is that which feeds your infinite mind. This infinite soul nurtures everyone as things, and the face of this treasure is the unforgettable, the coffee, the race or whatever, which corresponds to the path that was affected from the beginning. With the same spirit you too will become its reality, you are very holy, you are around your throne and be faithful to your palace! Universal Pie, Single, Fortune Pie, Do Mortal and Immortal Pie. In particular, you enhance the essences that look like your immortal brain, and the cute essence that sets you up for a higher year, that tells the world that you have a terrifying terrifying imposition on us. How to raise Here, or we will continue to practice praising and worshiping your wishes for the love of your name that I pray to God (SBRO.) , Harmony and number as everything. Faced with ten rejections, calm, abandonment. There is no peace for the love of my soul, send God or the spirit of torment, so that (SBRO) can catch me or pose and demand quick marriage. Pray that during the day the flanks on the corner will be closed and the whispering sound in (SBRO's) ear will take a picture of my face (DCP) and squeeze in (SBRO's) brain and squeeze (SBRO's heart) of your soul. Take to Let me die for love, deny my love, it is pure and came from you. I ask for providence and justification. His name is your Son Jesus Christ, who rules over all things and lives forever. I! Our pie (3 times) - 7 days out

1. Ritual for the fortune teller. Get rid of

Ingredients

1 piece of rain water

36 Indian carnations

How to make

1. Stick to the raindrops.

36 carnations in glass and another Indian dialect.

3. Protect yourself directly with me.

2. Pray 3 beliefs about it.

3. Play at the next door.

When do

Wednesday

give

Rite of Enemies (for Vision)

Ingredients

2 liters of water

3 Colors (Soup) Salt Cleaning (Black)

1 tablespoon alcohol

How to make

1. Mix all the ingredients.

2. Let your feet rest on the floor for ten minutes.

3. Do not touch the back yard or na in front of the weight house.

When do

سیڈافیرا۔

Keep the eggs in the sun for three days or stick them in the BCC. When I'm inside, I line up and I don't tell you your weight.

4th

Attach AROUND WANT VIZIN.

Add sardine chile, write or write the name of the neighbor, add Quick Silver, label the wormwood leaf and put in sardine chile. Mark well and play at night for a stray cat or dog (preferably cat) and think about what you want. It takes 3 or 7 days, with different sardine heads, of course. Then the cleaning was banned. If there is quick silver in the nut, you can add salt.

Spelling Ingredients for Adding Negative Weight: A black candle Two hollow candles For a piece of satin ribbon, tie a black candle to the NEC plate with a hollow ribbon, around the plate, in another hollow candle. Place and place to make the plate, say the following. The words when lighting three candles: Qu que lano (a), get away from me and no, but I can do any harm to my person, like a great power, the moon that fades tonight, faàit On a sinking moon, this ritual is ■■■■■■ at night, when eaten like three candles, in the garden next to your house.

6th

Comprehensive fat loss of today's retirement. Write it on a clean sheet of paper or don't give it to someone who wants to end your life. Bid or booklet for meat, hiding place or paper. Tie with the black line. At night, get out of the house, believe me, and take the first real black tram. Meat day for him and I think this person will increase by now. I walked into the house without looking back.

Therefore, changes in neighborhoods are flat.

Buy pepper, salt and powdered sugar from the beach, mix it well and throw it at the neighbor's house.

Congratulations to you

I like to commit and my boss

Tower or toast sacks that your man makes, it is doubtful that boys should mule

Pop the shoe box and keep the box at home !!

Repeat this process daily, I added, don't take it anymore!

Perfect !!!