Silverware Washing Machine

Can you put cutlery in the washing machine? 3

I'm sure knives, stainless steel, forks and cutlery that have been soaked for over a month (don't ask) and now their ecosystem is closed. I don't have a dishwasher and I don't dare wash or throw my hands. What if I put an old towel in the washing machine, filled it with water, soap and dirty cutlery, and then switched to a soft bicycle? Will the mother be destroyed?

It will not spoil the dimensions, but it will destroy the inner enamel.

And over time, they will stain the fabric. But it's okay if you throw away the washing machine after turning the cutlery.

Unfortunately, you brought it with you - grab a mask like the carpenter / builder wears, a pair of stiff plastic gloves and let the water run. Then wash the cutlery, first rub the stains with baking soda [let it work a little] and then with detergent. Then wash one by one as you bet. Never again with baking powder! Choose a dishwasher, you can find the R model for sale, or keep it for yourself.

And one last thing: never put soap in the washing machine. This will cause thousands of bubbles and water to flow under Mae! My husband learned hard, I told him not to learn and he learned.

Liquid soap is used to wash things by hand. Dishwashing detergent is for mom. And yes, what do you think will ruin your mother?

I will do you in Paris. :)

Why don't you take yourself to the backyard and just take M? When the water is clear, add a non-phosphate detergent such as Basic H (to keep the grass alive) and place in the dishwasher.

He laughed I don't think you put it in the washing machine. Just grab a pair of elbow-length rubber gloves and get started! MDR now! :)