Silent mode

Silent mode

How do I Turn my Phone Off Silent? To enable or disable silent mode when the phone is on, open the phone and press and hold the # key. When the forward slash disappears from the speaker icon on the screen, silent mode is disabled. You can also disable silent mode or switch to vibrate mode in your phone's sound settings.

What does silent mode activated mean?

Silent mode is a setting available on cell phones and pagers that, when enabled, mutes ringtones and, in some cases, vibrates or deactivates alarms. Unlike airplane mode, silent mode still allows the device to receive and send calls, calls, and messages.

How can I install in silent mode?

• Launch Command Prompt (Start > Run > Type: cmd)
  • Use the following command to change the directory to the directory where your program is located: cd D: where D is the directory structure where your application resides.
  • Once in place, the command screen should look like this: D: FolderWithProgram>

What is quiet mode?

Silent mode. Hibernate is a hibernation state that Norton enables when your computer is in certain processes, including burning CDs and burning videos using Windows Media Center.

What does silent mode do on a cell phone?

Silent mode. Silent mode is a setting available on cell phones and pagers that, when enabled, mutes ringtones and, in some cases, vibrates or deactivates alarms. Unlike airplane mode, silent mode still allows the device to receive and send calls, calls, and messages.

Where do I find silent mode on Norton?

You can activate silent mode for the time allowed. The Norton product icon displays the silent mode activation status in the notification area on the right side of the taskbar. Your Norton product tells you to turn off silent mode.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What's the difference between do not disturb and silent mode?

In silent mode, your device will vibrate for calls, messages and similar notifications by default unless you have turned off the vibration setting. However, in Do Not Disturb mode, this is slightly different as vibration is also turned off. Normally, in Do Not Disturb mode, your device is completely silent.

:brown_circle: How do I Turn Off Silent Mode on my computer?

In the Settings window, click Admin Settings. In the Sleep Mode Settings section, in the Sleep Mode row, turn on the power switch. On off. To the on position. Or out. In the Enable Silent Mode dialog box, in the Select Duration drop-down list, select the duration for which you want to activate silent mode. In the Settings window, click Apply. Click OK. Click Close.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to put your iPhone on ring or silent mode?

Choose when your device vibrates 1 On iPhone 7 and later, go to Settings > Sounds & Touches. For older iPhones, go to Settings > Sounds. 2 You can choose whether you want your iPhone to vibrate when it is set to ring or silent. If you disable both settings, your .

How can I Put my iPhone 7 in silent mode?

To put iPhone into silent mode, slide the switch so that it turns orange. Change ringtones, alarms and vibrations. On iPhone 7 and above, go to Settings > Sounds & Touch. For older iPhones, go to Settings > Sounds.

:brown_circle: How do I Turn Off Silent Mode on my Samsung phone?

1. To activate silent mode, swipe down from the top of the screen 2. 3. 4. To deactivate silent mode, swipe down from the top of the screen with one finger 5.

:brown_circle: How do I Turn on theater mode on my Samsung watch?

When theater mode is enabled, all alerts, alarms, system sounds, continuous monitoring, and wake-up gestures are disabled. Tap Clock settings, swipe up and tap More, then tap Movie mode. Remark. On the original Galaxy Watch, tap the Home tab, then tap More.

When to use silent mode on smart watch?

To stay on track, set all kinds of reminders on your watch. But sometimes they can be more interesting than helpful. If you are in a place where you need to disable alarms (other than alarms), such as a library or movie theater, you can use Silent Mode to temporarily disable them.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I Turn on do Not Disturb on my Samsung phone?

When Do Not Disturb is turned on, all notifications except the alarm are turned off. To activate Do Not Disturb mode on your phone, simply open the Galaxy Wearable app. Touch the Home tab, swipe up and tap More. Next, tap Do Not Disturb and then tap the switch next to Turn on now.

:brown_circle: What does silent mode activated mean on iphone

Some iPhone owners have noticed that their ringtone/mute switch has stopped working. In some cases, the switch freezes when it rings which means it takes special solutions to get to silent mode. In other cases, the switch freezes when you mute, meaning your iPhone only vibrates or mutes, depending on the settings.

:brown_circle: Why does my iPhone not ring sometimes?

The reason iPhone doesn't ring when there is an incoming call is mainly because the user accidentally turned on Do Not Disturb in Settings. Do not disturb mode mutes calls, alerts, and notifications on your iPhone.

:brown_circle: Why is my iPhone 6 not ringing on incoming calls?

The most common reason iPhone stops ringing when there is a call or text message is because the ring/mute button is turned on. Accidentally activating the mute switch is especially easy on newer models like the iPhone 6 or 6s. The ringtone/mute button is located on the left side of the device, above the volume buttons.

How do you silence iPhone?

Unlike most cell phones, iPhone silence is on the edge of the phone, not the phone. Locate the silent mode switch on your iPhone. Use your finger to slide the switch to the bottom of the phone.

How can i install in silent mode on ipad

With just one button, you can quickly mute any sound coming from your iPad's speaker. Press and hold the volume down button and the sound will be muted. To increase the volume, simply press the Volume Up button to amplify the sound.

:brown_circle: How do you turn off mute on iPad?

The mute button is located on the right side of the iPad. First, check the switch settings: tap Settings > General. Under Use side button to select: Lock rotation or Mute. Make sure to use this to mute the sound and then slide the switch to turn the sound on or off.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where is the mute switch on the iPad?

The easiest way to quickly disable keystrokes on your iPhone or iPad is to use the mute slider on the side of the device. The mute button is a toggle switch on the left side of the iPhone, just above the volume buttons.

:brown_circle: How do you take off mute?

Follow these steps to mute the sound on a Windows computer: In the lower-right corner of the Windows taskbar, next to the time (and date), click once on the speaker icon (if disabled, the speaker icon will be a backslash icon with a red circle partially covering it, meaning there is no sound).

What does silent mode activated mean on android

The feature is called Do Not Disturb and has been around since the days of Android Lollipop. Do not disturb is similar to silent mode on steroids. It can mute your phone quickly or automatically, but it can also take certain people and apps a big step forward. Eliminate distractions without missing important notifications.

Do Not Disturb settings Android?

How to Use Do Not Disturb Mode on Android. To quickly activate Do Not Disturb mode, swipe down from the top of the screen to open the notification shade and select the Do Not Disturb icon. Short press activates Do Not Disturb with default settings.

Do not disturb exceptions Android?

Android P exceptions don't bother. In this Android Pie Do Not Disturb exception setting, you can enable and disable alarms, media, touch sounds, reminders, events, messages, calls, and repeat calls on your devices. It's easy to use Do Not Disturb on Android P devices.

:brown_circle: Do not disturb Android app?

The Android Do Not Disturb application is designed for those who do not want to be disturbed during an important meeting, meeting, etc. It is very similar to silent mode in that it mutes all sounds including notification sounds, alarm sounds, etc. However, it allows users to able to create whitelist profiles and contacts.

What does Alexa say when in Super Alexa mode?

When activated, Alexa says, "Super Alexa is enabled. Reactor commissioning.online. Advanced systems activation.online. Pick up donger.

What happens when you put your iPhone in silent mode?

In call mode, you will hear ringing tones and alerts. This doesn't happen in silent mode, but your iPhone can play sounds like B when you're listening to music or videos. To put iPhone into ringtone mode, slide the switch so it doesn't turn orange.

What does Brief mode mean on Amazon Alexa?

If you enable short mode, Alexa will respond to your commands with a short beep instead of the usual OK. Reddit users reported seeing a new feature this week. You can access short mode from the Amazon Alexa apps settings menu in the Alexa Voice Answers section.

What does silent mode activated mean on samsung

Just follow these simple instructions. Press the bottom of the volume button until you see the mute icon. When vibrate is on, pressing the volume button will not activate silent mode. Learn more about turning vibrations on or off. Press the upper part of the volume key to select the desired ring volume.

How do I go into emergency mode on my Samsung phone?

Press and hold the power button until the power menu appears. Touch Emergency Mode. Enter your lock screen credentials if prompted. Check the box to indicate that you have read and accept the terms of use, then click Accept. To activate it, click Activate Emergency Mode.

How do I put my phone in safe mode?

You will be taken to safe mode, indicated by the word "Safe Mode" in the lower left corner. You can also press and hold the power button until you see the shutdown and restart options. Press and hold the power button for two seconds. A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm restarting in safe mode.

What does it mean when your iPhone is in silent mode?

What is Silent Mode on iPhone? In silent mode, you won't see your iPhone ring or play alerts when your device receives a call, message, or notification.

How to put your iPhone on Vibrate, ring or silent mode?

Here's how to set your iPhone to vibrate, ring, or mute. use the buttons to deactivate the change. Then you need to manually adjust the ringtone and notification volume in Settings > Sounds & Touch or Settings > Sounds. Choose when your device vibrates. Do not enter any personal information in your comment.

:brown_circle: Where is the silent switch on my iPhone?

How to put iPhone in vibrate, ring or silent mode. The Ring/Silent switch is located on the left side of your iPhone. You can use it to control the sounds played through your iPhone's speaker.

:brown_circle: How to run in silent mode?

Setup /s /uninst /f1 Runs the file in the background, creating a file called This is an Installshield response file in the installation directory to be used in the uninstall process. You can monitor the progress through the task manager, the installation process should run.

What's the best way to install software silently?

Steps Download the software you want to install. Open a symbol of the system. Navigate to the folder where you saved the software EXE file. Select a file. Wait for all switches to appear. To use the silent switch, use this command: / switch. When you're done with the silent switch operation, sit back and relax.

What do you need to know about silent installation?

For more information An unattended or unattended installation does not require you to select a folder to install or click Next, Finish, or anything else that you would during a normal installation. This is a form of silent installation and is often used when you are distributing software over a large network and do not want to disturb the end user.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to install in silent mode?

Install the file silently using the file in the installation folder named. This is the Installshield response file used during the installation process. .

How can i install in silent mode on windows

Since you want to install the software unattended, find the available switch for unattended installation. To use the silent switch, use this command: / switch. When you're done with the silent switch operation, sit back and relax. Your software will be installed automatically.

Do not disturb window 10?

Steps to Configure Hibernate or Hibernate Mode in Windows 10. 1. To activate Hibernate Mode, click the Action Center icon on the taskbar and then click Hibernate. If the mosaic is colored, it means that the silent mode is activated. 2. To turn it off, touch it again.

Why is my computer in dark mode?

This could be the reason why your computer has a black screen in Windows. If your memory is installed incorrectly (not in it), is damaged, or is completely missing, you may see a black screen. If no memory is installed, some computers don't beep at all and just show a black screen on startup.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you remove dark mode?

Remove dark mode from your PC. Go to the "Start" menu in the system tray. Open the Control Panel and select Add/Remove Programs. Right click on Dark Mode and select Uninstall.

How do I take windows out of S mode?

Exiting S mode is free. On your Windows 10 PC in S mode, go to Settings > Update & Security > Activation. Under Go to Windows 10 Home or Go to Windows 10 Pro, select Go to the store. On the S Mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, click the Get button.

How to install Anaconda in silent mode on Mac?

The following instructions are for Miniconda. For anaconda, replace anaconda with miniconda in all commands. Also replace the anaconda installer with the miniature golf installer in step wget. To perform an unattended installation of Miniconda for macOS or Linux, specify the byp arguments in the bash installer.

:brown_circle: How to run CMAP installer in silent mode?

To run the installer silently from the command prompt, enter the following command: where "" is the version of CmapTools and "mmdddy" is the release date. To download the latest installer for your system, see Download the CmapTools Installer. The CmapTools installer was created by InstallAnywhere.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to silently install a pkg file in Mac OS?

To install a *.pkg file in unattended mode, you must have administrator rights. Just run my following command if you have an admin password: echo your_admin_pwd | sudo S install allowUntrusted verboseR pkg path /target/ I haven't used it myself.

How to run Miniconda in silent mode on Linux?

To perform an unattended installation of Miniconda for macOS or Linux, specify the byp arguments in the bash installer. The following arguments are supported: b - Batch mode without changing PATH to ~/.bashrc.

How can i install in silent mode android

In this last menu of your Android, you can choose between these three options: No Ring: No vibration, no ring, or even no light screen. Even Android alarms and other emergency messages are turned off. Thanks to this mode, your Android is completely silent.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What does it mean when your phone is in silent mode?

Never miss an important call because you forgot your ringtone. Put your phone on silent mode for a while. If you mute your phone with the volume keys, you can decide when the ringtone is activated again. Handy for going to the movies, having a meeting or sleeping.

:brown_circle: Is there a way to turn my Android into an alarm clock?

This option is very useful for turning your Android into an alarm clock, for example. All modes: Android silent mode is disabled. You can also program silent mode on your Android. To do this, go to the "Priorities" tab on your smartphone, as in the previous section.

How can I Set my Android phone to sleep?

To do this, go to the "Priorities" tab of your smartphone, as in the previous section. At the bottom of this screen you have the option to set the priority for a certain time. For example, it is very useful to automatically set an alarm on Android before you go to sleep.

:brown_circle: How do tell if my iPhone is in silent mode?

• Go to
  • Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID credentials.
  • Click the Find iPhone icon.
  • A map will open showing the location of the iPhone.
  • At the top of the screen, tap All devices.
  • Now click on your iPhone in the list.
  • You can choose from three options including Play Sound, Lost Mode, and Erase iPhone.
  • Click on the Play Sound option.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I get my iPhone off silent mode?

Slide the ringtone/mute switch on the side of the iPhone to the off position to disable silent mode. Even if the phone is in silent mode, all alarms will go off when triggered.

Can you put an iPhone on silent?

With the push of a button, you can quickly and easily put your iPhone in silent mode. Just flip the mute/ringer switch to the back of the iPhone. You can easily mute the sound on iPhone X, iPhone 8 or iPhone 7.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can i install in silent mode on chrome

There can be many factors that can make your browser take longer to load, including: Hardware acceleration. According to user reports, if you have enabled hardware acceleration in the settings menu, this can be the cause of the problem. Google Chrome default folder. Sometimes the problem can be caused by the default folder in the Google Chrome installation folder. Third Party Extensions.

Why is Google Chrome not installing?

According to users, Chrome installation on their computers sometimes fails due to disabling User Account Control. User Account Control is a security feature, but because the notifications can be a bit intrusive, many users choose to disable this feature.

How do I install Google Chrome on my PC?

Start your current internet browser and go to the Google Chrome home page℠. Click the blue Download Google Chrome button. Read the Google Chrome Terms of Service℠ and click the Accept and Install button. Save the installation file to your computer and run it. The Google Chrome browser will be installed and run automatically.

:brown_circle: Why is Google Chrome not working?

Google Chrome is not responding. It freezes, doesn't respond and even stops working. Chrome doesn't work for several reasons. This could be a possible problem with Google Chrome settings, browser cache, cookies, virus infection or the browser is not updating.

:brown_circle: How can i install in silent mode windows 7

Copy the installation folder to the computer where you want to silently install the product. Run Command Prompt as administrator on the computer where you want to install the software. For example, in Windows 7, go to the Start menu, select All Programs, select Accessories, right-click a command prompt program, and select Run as administrator.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where is silent installation in file?

Silent installation from a file The Rocscience USB stick has a folder structure where the top folder is the product name and the subfolder is the folder called install. This folder contains the installer.

:brown_circle: How to do a silent installation of iaccess?

To perform an unattended installation, do the following: 1. Download the required service pack to the location of your choice and extract the contents. After that, you will need the IMAGE32 or IMAGE64A folder, depending on the type of processor you are installing the service pack on.

How does quiet mode work?

In silent mode, the paper spit it out gently and slowly into a neat stack. This is for newer printers that have virtually no output bins. The normal output speed causes the printer to spit out the paper quickly, leaving the stack not very clean and sometimes on the floor.

Does quiet mode work?

Quiet mode slows down printing to reduce the noise generated by the printer while printing. This does not affect the print quality. You can enable or disable sleep mode from the printer control panel.

:brown_circle: What is silent mode?

Silent mode. Silent mode is a setting available on cell phones and pagers that, when enabled, mutes ringtones and, in some cases, vibrates or deactivates alarms.

How to enable quiet notifications on iOS 12?

iOS 12: How to enable silent notifications on iPhone and iPad Find the notification on the lock screen or open Notification Center by swiping up at the top of your iPad or iPhone (top left on iPhone X).. Click Send without sound.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to change your iPhone to vibrate mode?

Change the iPhone's vibration time 1 On iPhone 7 and later, go to Settings > Sounds & Touch. On older iPhones, go to Settings > Sounds. 2 You can choose whether you want your iPhone to vibrate when it is set to ring or silent. If you disable both settings, your .

What is quiet mode on phone

Silent Mode is a new state that allows you to turn off all Fuze notifications, including calls when you need to turn them off.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: When do I put my computer in quiet mode?

Activate this option to select one or more days of the week in silent mode. The days selected for this setting take precedence over quiet hours. For example, if your daily rest time is set to 5 to 8 hours, any day you choose this setting will be quiet all day.

What's the best way to silence an iPhone?

The main difference between the two modes is that in silent mode, the screen turns on when you receive a call or text message in your pocket, wallet, or backpack.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is quiet mode computer

If your computer shuts down after you haven't used it for a while, but wakes up again when you press a mouse button or key on your keyboard, your monitor is fine. It works in accordance with its power management features. One of the reasons the monitor may shut down is overheating.

What is a silent computer?

A quiet PC is a PC that makes little or no noise. Common applications for silent PCs include video editing, audio mixing, and home theater systems, but noise reduction techniques can also be used to significantly reduce server noise.

What is quiet hours feature in Windows 10?

Quiet Hours is a Windows 10 feature that disables the display of all app notifications. Any notifications you receive during your break will continue to appear in the action center for you to review later.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I Turn on quiet mode on my printer?

If necessary, press the Start button. Select a configuration. Select "Printer Settings". You will see this screen: Scroll down and select Silent Mode. Select Enabled. Press the Start button to exit.

:brown_circle: Is there a quiet mode on Epson workforce?

FYI, on some Epson Workforce models, Quiet Mode only works in combination with some other modes, but not in Draft mode or Photo mode for the 610 model.

How can I reduce the noise of my printer?

You can reduce the noise of the product by enabling the Silent Mode option. Remark. Enabling this option may reduce the print speed. If necessary, press the Start button. Select a configuration.

What is quiet mode on ipad

You can use the Control Center to disable silent mode if you are in any of the following situations. Your device does not have a ringtone/mute switch. (On some iPads) In this case, you can use the Control Center to mute the sound. Swipe up or down on iPhone/iPad to open Control Center.

How do I Turn Off the mute on my iPad?

Your device is set up to use the ring/mute switch to lock the orientation. In this case, you can unmute it through the control center. Swipe up or down on iPhone/iPad to open Control Center. Make sure the ringtone icon is white as shown in the image below.

How can I Turn Off the sound on my iPad?

Instead, open Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. Make sure the bell icon is lit here. In this case, silence is activated. Touch to quickly turn off. If the ringer is turned off, you can easily lower the volume, so try turning it up. 2. Sound Control. If you want to change the side switch position, you can.

:brown_circle: How does the new quiet mode on Facebook work?

Hopefully the new silent mode will make it easier to shrink the feature after implementation. When you enable silent mode, the application interface will be hidden behind a full screen notification, reminding you that this setting is enabled and showing the time remaining until silent mode ends.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is there a way to mute notifications on Facebook?

Facebook's "Disable Notifications" option disables system-level alerts just like in silent mode, although notifications will still appear in the app, if you're trying to avoid the awful "thing" you'll need to close the app. This can also be activated or deactivated in the "Your Facebook time" menu. Sign up for their newsletter!

Is there a mute button on Instagram Live?

Instagram, owned by Facebook, showed a new series of live performances from a Netflix account called Wanna Talk About It? where celebrities discuss mental health issues with experts from groups such as the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, NAMI, and The Trevor Project. Instagram has a pause feature in the settings that also disables notifications.

What is quiet mode on hp printer

Some reasons the HP wireless printer is not working: If you have a bad connection between the printer and the computer, your printer is experiencing problems. Check once the connection between the access point and router that are shared between the computer and the HP printer. They also monitor the Ethernet cable and manage the configuration of the AP.

How to quiet down your printer?

Mute printer sound Try setting mute. In general, the faster the printer, the louder the noise. Some companies like Canon with their Pixma. Choose a laser printer. When buying a new printer, consider a laser printer. The laser model is quieter than one. Connect to a network or wirelessly. Moving the printer away from the room you are working in is another way to reduce noise.

Are laser printers quiet?

A laser model is quieter than an inkjet model because the printer uses electricity through the drum to fuse the toner onto the paper.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are HP printers?

HP printer. HP stands for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and offers laptops, desktops, printers, inks, toners and accessories. HP printers are available in categories such as Home, Business, PC, Print Only, MFPs, Digital/Large Format Presses and 3D Printers.

:brown_circle: How do you put an iPhone in silent mode?

If you are looking for an easy and direct way to mute your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, try the volume buttons on the left side of your iPhone. Press and hold the volume down button until the sound is muted.

What is power mask?

The Power Mask is a large and voluminous helmet. It has a glossy black metal housing that is about the width of the user's shoulders. The back and sides are curved down with a light gray spot with darker gray spots.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is silent mode on iPhone?

Understand what silent mode is. In silent mode on iPhone, the phone will be muted for calls and notifications and the phone will vibrate. Silent mode is a quick and convenient way to (mainly) turn off your phone.

How to disable do Not Disturb on the iPhone?

Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb to manually enable Do Not Disturb or set a schedule. Open Control Center, press and hold the crescent moon icon to quickly change the Do Not Disturb settings, or tap the crescent moon icon to enable it, or. If you set an alarm in the Clock app, it will go off even if Do Not Disturb is turned on.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: When to turn off silent mode on smart watch?

But sometimes they can be more interesting than helpful. If you are in a place where you need to disable alarms (other than alarms), such as a library or movie theater, you can use Silent Mode to temporarily disable them. You can also turn them off when it's bedtime.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I Set my Samsung smart watch in do Not Disturb mode?

To set a schedule, tap Activate Early and then + Add Schedule. Select the desired days, start time and end time. You should also include your schedule. Then click on "Save". Do not disturb mode can automatically sync between your phone and your watch, but you need to enable this setting first.

Is there a way to silence my Android phone?

So if you really plan to attend a very important business meeting, go to bed, exercise, do housework or work, etc., here's how to put your Android phone into silent mode : Step 1. Open it in phone settings.. menu to select Sound.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my iPad stuck on Mute?

Sometimes when changing the side switch settings something gets stuck, for example: here you need the multitasking status bar.

How do you shut off an iPad?

Turn off iPad in Settings and open iPad Settings. Tap General. Click stop. Drag the slider to the right to turn the switch off. Wait for the iPad screen to go completely black.

Where is night mode in iOS 11?

To customize iOS 11's Night Shift Mode, go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Night Shift, enable Schedule and set the time to your liking. You can also change the color level to your liking. Therefore, the night shift mode is automatically activated during programming.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Do Not Disturb mode iPhone?

1) Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb. 2) Do one of the following: Turn off iPhone at any time. Do not disturb On: Tap Silent iPhone only when locked: Tap While iPhone is locked.

Norton silent mode

In the notification area of ​​the Windows taskbar, right-click the icon for your Norton product and do one of the following: To enable Silent Mode, click Enable Silent Mode, and then click in the drop-down list Select duration list, select the wake up time for silent mode off. Tap Disable silent mode to disable silent mode.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where are the silent mode settings on Norton?

In the main window of your Norton product, click Options. In the Settings window, click Admin Settings. In the Silent Mode Settings section, in the Silent Mode row, enable Silent Mode, click Apply, and then select how long you want to pause notifications and background tasks.

When does Norton Anti Virus go into quiet mode?

Silent mode. Hibernate is a hibernation state that Norton enables when your computer is in certain processes, including burning CDs and burning videos using Windows Media Center. Norton AntiVirus also includes a list of unattended modes.

How to stop Norton alerts and background tasks?

1 Launch Norton. 2 In the main window of your Norton product, click Options. 3 In the Settings window, click Administration Settings. 4 Under Silent Mode Options, under Silent Mode, enable silent mode, click Apply, and then select how long you want to pause notifications and background tasks.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I Turn on silent mode on my computer?

You can activate silent mode manually by opening the Norton AntiVirus window and clicking Settings. Select "Administrative Settings" and find the line "Hibernate". In silent mode, slide the switch to the left to turn it on.

silent mode