Signo Ascendente Y Lunar

Signo Ascendente Y Lunar

The difference between the sign of the sun, the rising and the sign of the moon? I give 10 points! ۔

They all say: Solar: which you have in common with other signs of money. UP: Your appearance in front of others and as time goes on in your life you become more influential than your sun sign. Lunar: Emotional.

Can you combine 3 in one person? I don't really understand

Thank you very much.

The sun sign, the power sign and the moon are the 3 main components in a person's birth chart. They describe their personality and emotions.

I summarize what each one means and which areas of our lives:

Rise: This is our way in the outside world, how we recognize ourselves in front of others and how they see us. This will be the outer layer of the person. When a person is born with a particular sign of the sun, we create influential traits, (second sign / the same sun sign)

It is like the disguise of those who hide their inner truth. Like our show.

Symbol of the Sun: This is our real self, our essence, our inner being. It will be part of the costume that will go up. Our sun sign is the sign we use to identify ourselves with our normal date of birth. It reflects our true qualities, what we want and what we really want, in short, our deep psychological attitude, as we are.

Lunar sign: represents our emotional part, how we express love, sensitivity and our emotions. This love is a part of relationships and how well we get along with them all. In this case, if we have the Moon sign of Mens, for example, we will be very loving and gentle, in Camus, if Virgo touches us like the Moon sign, we will be more attached and emotional. It will cost more to express. (Virgo Ongo works ■■■■■■ to express emotions (hold, elevate and act on emotions before releasing them)

He finally let you go, he's fine.

Kiss :)

There are 3 different things, inside, outside and your emotions. 3 Mixing will be a real pleasure. I suggest reading your birth chart, and for you to ignore your sun sign, I recommend Bellows Christmas.

Definitions

good answer

Thanks to the help of the internet, my friends and Helios, they told me it would be less like that.

Sun: How?

Sitting: How other people see you and how they are inside and affect your body.

Moon: Share your feelings and you (the ideal partner) in my case, my moon is a rainbow, that's why I join the people of this sign

Goodbye

dealing with

Let's see, let's start with the moon, it's not just a feeling, it's the king of your childhood, it's the first time in your life and you have to work ■■■■■■■ the moon because it's a reactionary way of childhood The car is, all your actions or actions depend on your month. B. is in the mesh and has not worked with him when he has friends, work, spouse, family, etc. And fight and of course it only works in the first years of your life or it only costs you, the moon is just as important as yours. Emotions for others are always expressed according to your lunar energy and you should work on their abilities and not what hurts you. After merging this month, we can see your sun, which is your identity. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. The way I will show in life (my ruler is Gemini) with which I need to be understood as a Taurus with patience and honesty. Coming back alive without creating controversy (Moon in Aries) and I will work hard mentally and some things (Gemini) can always do without losing my temper (Taurus) when things don't work out. Are Basically because of that, we have to connect all the melodies. Of course this is an example of moderation.

Good luck

Solar: An important part of you is your personality, so you can keep its physical characteristics.

You go to the internship.

_ ascendant (asc) is how you see the world, how others see you, it can change the physical nature of your sun.

It is outside of you (because they consider you their ruler) and inside you (because you have the characteristics of this sign).

The sun is more important in our personality, astrologers do not agree on the most important sign, some say sun, others say asc and some say moon.

Lunar: You are emotional, passionate, your reaction and defense.

Happiness ...

Rui Jorge: Voltaic or zodiacal ptogram of My Sign: Caornio b. My moon sign: Liu J. My growing sign: Mesh d. Mark of Roscopo Aztec: Monkey e. Roscopo Maya Sign: Lizard F. The sign of Roscopo or: the lion of time. My date of birth: 1 million 1975 at 12 o'clock at night. Hello, good luck and success.

Signo Ascendente Y Lunar

Signo Ascendente Y Lunar

The difference between the sun sign, the ascending and the moon sign? I give 10 points !? 3

They all say: SOLAR: What do you have in common with other money. UP: Your appearance in front of others and with the passage of time in your life, you are more affected by your sun sign. LUNAR: emoticon.

Can you combine 3 in one person? I didn't really understand.

Thank you very much.

The sun sign, the power sign and the moon are the 3 main components of a person in their birth chart. They describe their personality and emotions.

I summarize what each one means and which areas of our lives:

Climber: This is our exit into the outside world, how we recognize ourselves and how others see us. This will be the outer layer of the person. When a person is born with a specific sign of the sun, we create influential features, (second sign / same sun sign)

It is like the disguise of those who hide their inner truth. Like our show.

Symbol of the Sun: This is our true self, our essence, our inner being. It will be part of the outfit that will become Ascendant. Our sun sign is the sign we use to identify ourselves with our most common date of birth. It reflects our true nature, what we want and what we want, in short, our deepest psychological attitude, as we are.

Lunar sign: represents our emotional part, how we express love, sensitivity and our emotions. It's part of the love, of the relationships, including ours, that we have with them all. In this case, if we have the sign of Aries moon, for example, we will be very loving and gentle, in chemo, if Virgo touches us like the sign of the moon, we will be more attached And it will cost more to express emotions. (Virgin Ongo works more to express emotions (hold, elevate and act on emotions before releasing them)

He finally left you, he recovered.

Kiss :)

There are 3 different things, inside, outside and your emotions. Combining 3 would be a real pleasure. I suggest reading your birth chart, and to ignore your sun sign, I suggest Bellows Christmas.

Definitions

good answer.

Thanks to the help of the internet, my friends and Helios hehe, they told me it would be less like this.

Sun: How?

Sitting: How other people see you and how they are inside and how they affect your body.

Moon: Share your feelings and you (ideal partner) in my case, my moon is from Kobe, so I connect with people of this sign.

Goodbye

dealing with

Signo Ascendente Y Lunar

Signo Ascendente Y Lunar

Let's see, let's start with the moon, it's not just a feeling, it's the king of your childhood, it's the first time in your life and you have to work ■■■■■■■ the moon because it's a reactionary way of childhood Yes, everything depends on your actions or deeds. B. is in the mesh and has not worked with them when he has friends, work, spouse, family, etc. And fight and of course it only works in the first years of your life or it only costs you, the moon is just as important as yours. Feelings towards others are always in line with your lunar energy and you should work on their abilities and not on what hurts you. After this month's merger, we can see your sun, which is your identity. You need to transfer these identities to Ascendant so that they complement each other because that's what you show to others. How do I show in life (my upgrade is Gemini) that I need to be aware of as a Taurus with patience and honesty. Physically tired, I come back to life creatively without creating conflict (Moon in Aries) and I will work a lot mentally and I can do some things (Gemini) when things don't go well. So without losing your temper (brush) special period so we have to combine all the melodies. This, of course, is an example of moderation.

Good luck

_solar: An important part of you is your personality, so you can keep its physical characteristics.

You are going to do an internship.

_ascendant (asc) is how you see the world, how others see it, you can modify it by showing the physical nature of your sun.

It is outside of you (because they see you as their ruler) as well as inside you (because you have the characteristics of this sign).

The sun is more important in our personality, astrologers do not agree on what is the most important sign, some say sun, some say scorpion and some say moon.

_lunar: You are emotionally emotional, this is your reaction and defense.

Happiness...

Cotton George: Voltaic or zodiac ptogram of my sign: Caornio b. My Moon Sign: Liu C. My growing sign: Mesh D. Mark of Roscopo Aztec: Monkey E. Roscopo Maya mark: lizard f. Roscopo sign or: lion of time. My date of birth: 1975 at 12 o'clock at night. Hello, good luck and success.

Okay fine.

Sun sign

The sun sign represents a form of personal expression and its characteristics are related to the way we present ourselves to others. Tamén has a profound effect on our form, our image. The sun sign represents the impression we make when someone treats us for the first time.

Increase the mark

As I said, growing signs work on a different inner level. Ascancent describes how you are on the inside, a picture that your partner, family and close friends know. When other people talk about you, they refer to your sun sign, but when someone who knows you says yes, p ... they are referring to your rising sign. Are

The sign of the moon

Traditional astrology claims that the sign of the moon represents the qualities we inherit from our parents without giving up. It is also true that many astrologers believe that the sign of the moon indicates that Usivas can recreate any situation. Depending on the influence of your other characters, logic and reason will come in handy later.

Shamsi: Give us the day you were born.

Lunar: The sign where the moon was on the day of your birth and its characteristics

Rise: The dominant sign on your exact date of birth.

Signo Ascendente Y Lunar