Signo Aries Caracteristicas

What are the signs of the amount of mesh? 3

Normal is a little arrogant as you can see ??? Dude, I'm sorry to be dumb as a human being, I've already changed that, but my mood knows for itself ...

I'm too stupid ...

And slow ... what will happen or play for someone or ???

Thank you all

You know these people, you know that fighting is their strongest, Aries needs a reason to fight and destroy the enemy, impressed when Aries agrees, at first glance Leave this guy تلاش rar aruranya, vestila and fight for a goal that everyone can do, because it's about fighting. Aries needs missions, ideal hair to fight. Life together and routine turns all this energy into a danger that can lead to all the dryness and dislike of this sign. It is important that the hysteresis be suppressed or misunderstood, all arrogance come to the surface and waiter or incompetence. A restless mesh, supports n ° limits and is appropriate to give n ° as a quick command and option. Not with a sick child, but with a good heart, with a child full of ideas to change the world. Not so much because his sense of humor lasted for a while. He almost never hates. Like all brands, they are straightforward and objective, some are imported because many enemies can operate through their trucks. By the way, making enemies can be more interesting for this character. Even in the case of romantic mesh, attentive, doing or disagreeing. It does not support treason, blasphemy, blasphemy and all kinds of crimes. Loyal is ■■■■, he never stops fighting like he feels like dirt. With all his might, he usually tries to get himself involved in many sports and national competitions. That's where the waves are in competition. Action or "selected word and impossibility" is a word that does not appear in your dictionary.

Esp help, ao! 3

cê de Âries don't trust

Dog levinina lazy or fish uhauhauhauhauha

Ries Properties

On the positive side, I am brave, energetic, innovative and brave. Yes, quick, dynamic and personal sessions show enthusiasm for these things.

The downside of hair is that it is selfish and a bad genius. I know you are emotional and sometimes lack patience. I tend to take a lot of risks.

Like the series

adventure. For those who like to win and be unpretentious. I also want to support the cause of Python.

Aries doesn't like it.

wait. There is no support for failure or error and no support for the other two. It also does not recognize oppression.

Series Description

o مکمل مکمل A ​​complete person is full of energy and enthusiasm. Pioneers and adventurers, great goals, freedom and new ideas.

You want to receive them and give them priority. Just be independent and keep busy with your friends and your goals. They have enviable energy which sometimes leads to provocation, anxiety, reasoning, fear.

They get angry easily, and when they get angry it is difficult to talk to each other. It is the first sign of money and in that sense its role is to come and guide things. It is recognized for a good cause, there will be breaks to promote it.

Eries and work

I know you are intellectual and objective, but sometimes you can deceive real religious or political extremism. Yes, fast, but sometimes a person is too optimistic and too scary to act too fast. Due to his lack of self-control and discipline, he made a very positive contribution not only to the professional but also to a corporate company.

I know you are a good athlete, climber, doctor, explorer, soldier, pilot. I am also a good manager in both business and politics.

Eries and how personal relationships

It has become your habit to live in it and live directly in your personal relationships. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. You usually read high and like it with great ease. So much so that he was wrong many times in his first relationship and he had to stay faithful or find the love of his life. I know you declare yourself committed and committed, ready to make all your hair better than your files. Not in the father, not in the mother, but in the whole money.

So yes arrogance is a normal back then we were very unpretentious. Neither nor dishonesty only deviates. I'm already very proud I don't want to be but part of the mesh.

I'm too useless, I persist because I don't love / I don't care it will do it for me (I love myself ° ˜Â) lol.

Approval of sports in speed and combat. For example, I play handball, walk 14 kilometers per day, and tie my hair. Welcome to any game; mesh.

Bjokas 'ˆÃ'

Series Description

You can now take out a 2009 loan.

o مکمل مکمل A ​​complete person is full of energy and enthusiasm. Pioneers and adventurers, great goals, freedom and new ideas.

You want to get them and prioritize them. Just be independent and keep busy with your friends and your goals. They have enviable energy, sometimes for them

It elevates aggressive, anxious, quarrelsome, and frightened creatures.

Easily angry, and when angry; difficult to reconcile. It is the first sign of money and in that sense its role is to come and guide things. It is recognized for a good cause, there will be breaks to promote it.

My dear feelings or frustrations or hints do not give and your very sweet voice you have to pay for the financial difficulties that are attacking you with the voice in order to remove the obstacles in your life that your friendship It's like a damaging powder kissed by Abba Joao.

Bamba will now respond to the top action ...