Signature of my name

Signature of my name

How do you write a signature name? Click "Sign Signature" directly on the screen to open the signature window. Hold down the left mouse button and type your name. Click Start Over to clear the signature and start over. Click Create Signature when you are happy with the signature.

How do I create my signature?

To create a signature file, complete the following steps: 1. Select Tools -> Options. 2. Click the Email Format tab. 3. Click the Signature button. 4. Click the New button. 5. Enter a name for your new signature. 6. Click the Next button. 7. Enter the text of the signature you want to create. 8. Click the Finish button. 9. Click OK. 10. Click OK.

How do you write your signature?

Make an attractive signature Write your main signature on a piece of paper. Repeat the signature over and over to practice other styles you want to record. To emphasize. Accentuate with curls. Make repeated shapes. Uppercase letters surround lowercase letters. Using old sources. Make a zigzag underline.

How do I adopt a signature?

You have three options to add your signature and initials. All options are also safe. Choose a font and save your name and initials with this font. Write your name and initials on a computer with a mouse or on a tablet or smartphone with your finger. Download a scanned version of your handwritten signature.

How do you develop a signature?

Create a signature: Open Settings and select Signatures. Click Add Signature and enter a name for this signature in the Signature Name field. To create a signature style, click Format as HTML to customize your signature. In the Signature text box, enter your signature information as you want it to appear in your messages.

How do I create a signature online?

Create an online signature: Open SignNow in your web browser. Create a new account for free or log in to an existing account with your login details. Click Upload document in app to add the file saved on your device. Locate the document on your hard drive and click "Open." In the vertical menu on the left, click My Signature.

:brown_circle: How do I create an e signature?

Follow these simple steps to learn how to create an electronic signature. Launch Wondershare PDFelement on your laptop, scroll to the start window and click "Open File". This will open the file to create an electronic signature.

How do you create a virtual signature?

Open the PDF file required for the login preview. Click the marker icon and then click the signature icon. Click Create Signature > Camera. Sign your name on white paper and keep it where the camera can see it. The example signs the virtual signature. Click Finish. Click on the generated signature to insert it into the PDF document.

How do you make an email signature in Microsoft Word?

Open Microsoft Word. Use the mouse to select the Tools menu. Then click Options. Click the General tab if you are not already there. Click E-mail Options and then click the E-mail Signature tab. Enter a name for your electronic signature in the field labeled Enter the name of your electronic signature or select it from the list.

How do I use a signature line in Microsoft Word?

In a document or sheet, place the cursor where you want to create a signature line. On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click the Signature Line list, and then click Microsoft Office Signature Line. In the Signature Settings dialog box, enter the information displayed below the signature line: Signature Details Dialog Proposed Signers: Full Signers Title of Proposed Signers: The title of the signers if the email address of the suggested signers is : .

How do you write a signature name in email

Create an email signature in Outlook Open a new email message. On the Message tab, click Signature and then Signatures. Select the desired email address from the list of email accounts. In the "Select a signature to edit" section, select "New" and enter a name for the signature. Enter the desired signature in the "Edit signature" field.

What is the best professional signature for an email?

The best email signature CTAs are simple, relevant, unobtrusive, and in line with your email style, so they're more like a post script than a sales pitch. Pick a call-to-action that matches one of your current business goals and update it if those goals change.

:brown_circle: What is the proper email signature format?

The email signature can be formatted very easily. It's best to use three to four lines of text, with your full name at the top in bold. On the second line, you can enter your full job title, with the job title and company name separated by a comma.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are some good email signatures?

Some elements of a good email signature are name, title, and company. Your name tells the reader who the letter is from. If you represent a company, you must also state your name and position in the company. Contact details. Your contact details must include your company website.

How do you write a signature name in apa

If you started your letter with the person's name, end it with "Greetings" and sign your name and sign. If you don't know the name of the person you are writing to, start with a simple, "Dear Sir or Madam." How do I include links in my cover letter?

How to format author names in an APA citation?

Format of author information: Always enter the author's last name before entering the initials. You only need to include the initials of the front and middle names, but the initials of any middle names provided by the source. Add a comma after each last name and between the names of different authors.

Which is the correct way to write an APA letter?

How to write an APA style letter. Most APA emails are written in block format, with all lines aligned to the left. You can also use the edited block with the address, date, and closure right aligned, or you can center-align the address, date, and closure for the semi-block format.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Do you include initials in an APA citation?

You only need to include the initials of the front and middle names, but the initials of any middle names provided by the source. Add a comma after each last name and between the names of different authors. Add a period after each initial. Always end the author portion of the quote with a period.

:brown_circle: When to put a comma after an author name?

Add a comma after each last name and between the names of different authors. Add a period after each initial. Always end the author portion of the quote with a period. See the previous examples.

:brown_circle: How do you write a signature name in text

Follow these steps to add a signature line to a document: Left-click where you want to place the signature line in the document. From the Insert drop-down list, select Signature Line. A dialog box should appear.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to create a signature for a website?

Create a signature 1 Enter your name. 2 Go to the next step. 3 Select a source and go to the next step. 4 Select a font size and go to the next step. 5 Select a corner of the text and go to the next step. 6 Choose a background and text color, or choose transparent and go to the next step. 7 Now upload your signature.

:brown_circle: What's the best way to write your signature?

You can simply write your signature on a piece of paper, then scan it, save the signature image and use it whenever you want. Another option is to draw your signature using design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator on your computer and then save it for later use.

How can I get fonts for my signature?

Brand fonts. One way is to obtain an exact copy of your signature. You can simply write your signature on a piece of paper, then scan it, save the signature image and use it whenever you want. The second option is to draw your signature on a computer using design software such as Photoshop, etc., and then save it for later use.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I make a statement with my signature?

Be artistic. Make a statement with your mouse or trackpad. There are many possibilities. Enter your name and choose the font that best suits your personality. Say something about yourself Even if there is no formal science of signature analysis, you can safely say that your signature and writing is a statement about your identity.

Can you sign a document with your signature maker?

If you can. Sign as many documents as you need and your signature is legally binding. You can use the uploaded signature to sign your own documents or documents that others ask you to sign. Use the signature maker to sign any type of document such as contracts, forms, estimates, text documents, PDF files and more.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you end a letter in Spanish?

Dear Sirs: (Ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen) The Spanish equivalent of this word is who corresponds (literally, who is in charge). Stamps to use when writing a letter In English, it is customary to close a letter with a sincere handwriting.

When to use a comma in a letter in Spanish?

The use of a comma is known as Anglicism. Dear Juan and Lisa: (Dear Juan and Lisa!) Note that in Spanish the masculine form queridos is used when the recipients are people of both genders. However, Darling is too common for business correspondence, especially if you are not a friend of the recipient.

How do you create a signature in Microsoft Word?

1. Place the cursor where you want your signature line to appear in the Word document. 2. Click the Insert tab, and under Text, click Signature List and then Microsoft Office Signature Line. 3. Complete the signature information fields in the configuration field that appears and select the options for the signature field.

:brown_circle: Where do I put my signature on my email?

In the Email Signature section, enter your signature and use the available formatting options to change its appearance. Remark. You can only have one signature per account. If you want your signature to appear at the bottom of all new emails I compose, select the Automatically include my signature in new messages I compose check box.

How do I remove my signature from a Word document?

Go to the MS Word / Excel home page and select the document or table that contains your signature. Move the cursor over the signature line and right click. A drop-down menu will appear. Select Remove Signature from the list of options. Confirm by clicking "Yes". How to sign a signature line in Word or Excel?

How do you insert a picture into a signature?

Locate the picture you want to insert, select it and click Insert. On the Image Format tab, click Crop and crop the signature. Right-click the image and then select Save As Image to save it as a separate file for use in other documents.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you write a signature name in excel

Add a signature. 1. Open the Excel document to be signed, if it is not already open. Then open the Sign dialog box by double-clicking the signature line or by right-clicking and selecting Sign.

:brown_circle: How do you insert multiple signatures in Excel?

Subject: You need to insert multiple signatures on your physical signature image in Excel. Go to the ribbon and click the Insert tab. Under Text, click Signature Line and select Microsoft Office Signature Line. A message appears. Click OK to resolve this issue. Enter the signer's name, title, and email address in the appropriate text boxes. Click OK.

Can you sign in Excel?

You can digitally sign any Excel workbook or Excel template. However, versions of Excel prior to Microsoft Excel 2002 do not recognize digital signatures. When you digitally sign a shared workbook, Excel does not retain the digital signature because multiple people can make changes to the workbook.

How do you create signature for documents?

Create a signature. After opening the document you want to sign, click Preview > Preferences from the menu bar and select Signatures. Signatures are managed directly in the preview. Click the "+" or "Create Signature" button and the "Capture Signature" window will open.

How do you write a signature name in google docs

If you want to create a handwritten signature in Google Docs, use the Text Box feature instead of Scribble in the Drawing menu: long press on the document and create a box where you want to add your signature. Enter your name or initials. Select the text and change the font to Caveat, Pacifico or Amatic SC.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I sign document electronically in Google Docs?

To sign Google Docs with the drawing tool, click the Insert button at the top and choose Sign. from the menu. Here, click the Row Select tool and then choose Doodle from the menu. Now just sign your signature and click Save and Close to add your design to your document.

How do you sign a Google document?

Sign a document with an image (hand-signed) Go to Google Docs. Open a new web browser window or tab and visit the Google Docs website. Login. Enter your Gmail email address and password in the login field. Open your document. Double-click the document you want to sign. Determine the location of the signature.

:brown_circle: How do you sign up for Google Docs?

Enter your Gmail email address and password in the login field. This is your unique Google ID for all Google services, including Google Docs. Click the "Login" button to continue. After logging in you will be redirected to the root directory.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you improve your signature?

How to enhance your signature 1. Determine the style in which you want to put your signature. 2. Think about how to make your signature stand out. 3. Break the rules 4. Learn calligraphy to improve your signature. 5. Experiment with writing your signature in different ways. 6. Remember that you can change your signature at any time.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you create a signature with Outlook?

1. Open a new email message. 2. From the Messages menu, choose Signature > Signatures. Depending on the size of the Outlook window and whether you're composing, replying, or forwarding a new email message, the Message menu and Signature button can be in two different places. 3. In the "Select the signature you want to change" section, select "Create" and "Create".

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you sign a signature on your computer?

To add your signature using a Windows tablet or touchscreen computer, sign your name with the stylus or your finger on the tablet. Open a Word document that requires your signature and go to the Review tab to click Start Inking. Select the Pen tool to write your name in a specific area.

How to create my signature digitally

To obtain a digital signature you first need a digital certificate. You can obtain a digital certificate or code signing ID from a commercial CA, an internal security administrator, or an IT professional.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you type a signature line?

Place the cursor where you want to create a signature line. Click the Insert tab. In the Text group, select Signature Line and select Microsoft Office Signature Line. The "Signature Settings" dialog box appears. Enter the information shown below the signature line, including full name, title, email address, and instructions.

What is a digital signature?

A digital signature is a mathematical diagram used to verify the authenticity of digital messages or documents. A valid digital signature, if the requirements are met, gives the recipient very strong reasons to believe that the message was created by a known sender (authentication) and that the message was not modified in transit (integrity).

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to set your own signature?

• Open a new email message.
  • From the Messages menu, choose Signature > Signatures.
  • Under Select signature to edit, select New and enter a name for the signature in the New Signature dialog box.
  • Create your signature in the "Edit signature" section.

:brown_circle: How do you add signature to Yahoo Mail?

HOW TO ADD A SIGNATURE TO THE YAHOO MAIL
STEP 1 : Go to the Yahoo home page and select the message icon that appears in the top right corner of the screen.
STEP 2 : If you already have an existing account, please login to Yahoo Mail using the login option after entering your username and password. Otherwise, create a new account by following the instructions to create a new Yahoo Mail account.

How do I set up my Yahoo Mail Email?

Setting Up Your Yahoo Mail Visit the official Yahoo Mail website by clicking the Sign Up button. Complete all fields that appear on the Yahoo registration page. Click Create Account. Wait for Yahoo to load your new email account.

:brown_circle: How to write a great email signature?

• Ultimately, your email signature should come in handy. Like all content, your email signature should also be useful to the reader, for example by providing it
  • Use the hierarchy to guide the reader. A strong hierarchy is important to direct readers to the most important information.
  • keep it simple
  • Optimization for mobile devices.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do i create my signature in microsoft word

If you need to create a document that requires a signature, follow these steps to add a signature to your Word document. Place your cursor in the Word document where you want to insert your signature. Click the Insert tab. Select a signature line. A menu will appear. Fill in the required fields. Select OK.

How do you add an electronic signature to word?

To add an electronic signature to a Word document, place the cursor where you want the signature to appear and click the left mouse button. Under Insert in the top menu bar, click Images to locate and select the Microsoft Paint digital signature file, and then click Insert.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do i create my signature in outlook

In Outlook, you can create a custom form to automatically insert the signature of the meeting invitation. Follow these steps: 1. Go to the calendar window and click Home > New Meeting to open the New Meeting window. 2. Then click Insert > Signature and select the signature you want to insert, see screenshot:.

How do you set up an e signature?

To customize your email signature in Outlook, choose File > Options. The "Outlook Options" window will open, where you can edit anything in MS Outlook and add a signature. In this window, go to the E-mail tab and click the Signature button in the Create or change message signatures field.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to set a personal signature in

• Log into your account, click the small gear icon in the top right corner next to your username and select "Advanced Email Settings" (Figure 1).
  • On the page that opens, click "Format", "Font and Signature" (Fig. 2).
  • Use the WYSIWYG personal signature editor to create your RTF signature (Fig.

Where to set signature outlook?

Customize your signature by clicking the New Email button on the Outlook ribbon and then the Message tab. On the Ribbon of the Message tab, click the Signature button and select Signatures. The Signatures and Forms window opens.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to create your name signature online?

• Draw your signature with a computer mouse or touchpad
  • Take a picture of your signature with your smartphone and upload it to HelloSign. high
  • Enter your name and make it authentic with one of your sources
  • Sign with your finger via the mobile app

How do I make my signature a link?

• Go to the message window by composing a new email.
  • Click Insert > Signature > Signatures. See screenshot: In Include Group you can also find Message > Signature.
  • In the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, select the name of the signature to which you are hyperlinking in the Select signature to edit box.

How do you come up with a signature?

Choose your signature Combine your favorite elements into one signature. Find branded items you like. Know when you feel good. Don't pick a signature just because it looks good. Practice your new sign until writing feels natural to you. Remember, you can always change this to some degree.

How do I improve my signature?

Three Quick Steps to Improve Your Signature Find a Font You Like The first step is to decide what style you want. Angular and irregular? Practice Capital Letters Only Now that you have a font you like, you can focus on practicing the first letter of your first and last name. Keep writing your new signature.

How do you set up Google Docs?

Get started: Go to Google Docs and create an account. When you sign in to Google Docs with your username, you will be taken to the homepage. Under the Google Docs & Spreadsheets logo, find and select the New Document link.

How do you edit document in Google Docs?

Open the document history in Google Drive. Google docs are stored in Google Drive, so you can access them here. Select the document you want to edit. A list of all the documents stored in your Google Drive will appear in the center of the page. Start editing.

:brown_circle: How do you add references to Google Docs?

Add links to your Google docs. For a document created in Google Docs or an uploaded document with no added links, the easiest way to add links is a 'two-pane solution'. For this, both Google Docs and Endnote must be open and accessible.

How do I Find my electronic signature?

First, open Windows Explorer and navigate to the location where your program is stored. Right-click the installation file and select Properties. Go to the Digital Signatures tab. If you see entries in the signature list, your file is digitally signed.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where is the "signatures" folder located?

Your signatures will be stored in the C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Signatures folder, where the username will be replaced with your actual username.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you write your signature in photoshop

Watermarking your signature in Photoshop Draw your large signature on a large sheet of white paper. Take a picture of your signature above it. Upload your photo to Photoshop. Open the level adjustment window and slide the white adjustment bar to the left to increase the white color of the paper.

How do I create a photography signature?

Create a signature using an image. Self study. Place the cursor on the title where you want to get the image. Click the Insert Picture button. Select an image and insert it. After selecting the image, click the "Insert Hyperlink" button. Type or paste the URL into the address field. Save your signature.

:brown_circle: How do you write your signature for addison

How to make the perfect signature.
Step 1 : Perfect initials in capital letters. The initials of your name should be BIG, very explosive, they give you a sense of meaning and feeling.
Step 2 : The letters of your name.
Step 3 : Signature characters.

How do you add a signature to a message?

Open a new message, then choose Signature > Signatures. In the Select a signature to edit field, select the signature to which you want to add a logo or image. Select the image icon, browse to the image file and select Insert.

:brown_circle: How can I get a copy of my signature?

One way is to obtain an exact copy of your signature. You can simply write your signature on a piece of paper, then scan it, save the signature image and use it whenever you want.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What should I include in my Walden signature?

For emails from your Walden account, you must enter a description of your academic status in the signature block on the second line (graduate or graduate student). Links to other positions outside the university may not be provided.

How to create a new signature on Adobe?

1 Hover over your name in the upper right corner of the window. Select the My Profile option. 2 Click Delete to delete the existing signature file. 3 Create a new signature as described above.

How to create a new signature on DocuSign?

1 In your DocuSign account, click your profile picture and then click Manage Profile. 2 Select Signatures. 3 Click Delete to remove the existing signature or + Add to create a new signature. 4 Enter your name and initials exactly as you want them to appear in your signature, then choose one of the following options:.

:brown_circle: How do you create a signature in Microsoft Office?

Click the Insert tab, and under Text, click Signature List and then Microsoft Office Signature Line. Complete the signature details fields in the configuration field that appears and choose your signature field settings.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you create a signature on Facebook?

Create a new signature. Hover over your name in the top right corner of the window. Select the My Profile option. Click the Create button. A signature field will appear where you can enter your signature. There are two options: Draw. You will be prompted to physically sign your signature in the signature area using your finger or pen.

:brown_circle: How to adopt a signature in pdf

Place your signature. In most cases, you can add signatures by opening the PDF in Acrobat, then going to File and then adding text or signature, or by clicking the Sign button, which unsurprisingly resembles a pen holding a piece of paper.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to put your signature on PDF documents?

Add a signature to a PDF file: Click the Sign button on the toolbar and select Add Signature to add a signature to Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. If you need to add additional information to the document, you can use the other buttons on the toolbar. For example, you can enter or add text.

:brown_circle: How to verify a PDF is signed?

Verifying a digital signature Open a PDF file to PDF Converter Professional Left click on the DSC field. Click Verify Signature. Click Properties. Click Verify Identity. Add the certificate owner's contact information: Click Add to List. Click Close. Click Verify Signature. The validity status should now indicate that the signature is valid.

How to add signature to PDF electronically?

How to electronically sign PDF documents without printing or scanning. Electronic signatures, not digital signatures. Windows: Open the PDF in Adobe Reader and click the Fill & Sign button in the right pane. Windows: use Adobe Reader. Mac: use the example. iPhone and iPad: Use Mail or Adobe Fill & Sign. Android: Use Adobe Fill & Sign. Chromebook: Use HelloSign. Linux: It's hard.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to adopt a signature in dotloop

Once you are happy with your electronic signature and initials, click the blue ACCEPT AND SIGN button in the lower right corner of this window. dotloop immediately places your electronic signature in each subsequent signature and/or initial field that you click on the document(s).

:brown_circle: How to host in person signing on dotloop?

The host's personal signature is another way to obtain signatures, allowing the signer to sign documents directly from their account and device. To do this, you must first prepare and save the person in a loop with an email address and a document to sign.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you sign a real estate contract in dotloop?

Signing documents in dotloop is simple and hassle-free! Whether you are buying, selling or renting, you can complete your real estate transaction anytime, anywhere. Opens in a new window.

:brown_circle: How do you assign a field in dotloop?

Select the desired person from the Assigned drop-down menu. This list shows people who are already in the know. You can also assign a field by adding a new person to the loop by clicking Add Person from the Assigned To drop-down menu at the bottom.

How to adopt a signature

When you first log in to DocuSign, you will be prompted to accept the signature, but you can change it at any time. If you already have a DocuSign account, you can update your signature when you log in or in your account settings. Left click on the accepted signature on the document and select "Edit".

How to adopt your signature on a DocuSign document?

Applying your signature The first time you select the SIGN or INITIAL field on the document you want to sign, you are prompted to apply the style to your signature and initials. For example, you can specify: How you want your name to be displayed (for example, with your full name or the second first letter).

:brown_circle: Can you use an eSignature to sign a document?

Signatures work the same way as handwritten signatures on paper. They also have the same legal force and format as a regular signature. You can use electronic signatures to sign documents for companies around the world on the Internet without printing a single sheet of paper.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What's the best way to make a signature?

To constantly create your favorite signature, you need to practice every chance. Your hand learns the rhythm and pattern of your signature by repeating it until you finally have to consciously think about it. If you need to sign something, try creating a new signature.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why to use DocuSign?

DocuSign is software that allows customers to legally sign contracts using an electronic signature. The flexibility of being able to sign contracts on the go by simply responding to a contract by email means your other job won't be affected. DocuSign is a simple process.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How does DocuSign make money?

While DocuSign is best known for its unique services, it also monetizes a variety of other products and services. DocuSign Payments allows you to collect payments and signatures in one step, reducing your overhead costs.

How much does it cost to use DocuSign?

DocuSign Total Pricing Level: () Pricing for the Individual, Professional, Commercial, and Premium versions is $10/month, $20/user/month, $30/user/month, and $125/user/month, respectively.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is DocuSign used for?

DocuSign is an electronic signature and digital transaction management tool that can be used to replace manual paper-based processes and transactions.

How do I create a hyperlink in DocuSign?

• At the top of the page, click Settings.
  • In the SIGN & SEND section, select Custom Document Fields.
  • Click ADD FIELD.
  • Enter:

What is the best e signature software?

The most popular and probably the best e-signature companies are HelloSign, DocuSign, AdobeSign and of course us, your friends at SignEasy! Social Positive, a verified tech blog, has published a list of the best DocuSign alternatives for 2018.

Are electronically signed documents legal?

Documents with an electronic signature have the same legal force as documents signed with paper and pencil. Laws such as the ESIGN Act and the UETA Act provide legal protection for electronic signatures.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to write signature for my Name?

Method 1 of 3: Handwritten signature Determine the content of your signature. If you look at the signatures of thousands of different people, you will probably find that they are not very different. Print your signature. Print it again and again before signing your name. Decide how legible your signature should be.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How does signature my Name?

• Upload your document.
  • Once downloaded, it will open in the online editor.
  • Select My signature.
  • Choose from three options to create your signature: draw, print or upload your handwritten image.
  • After you have created your signature, click OK.
  • Complete the process by clicking Finish.

How can I create a signature for my Name?

You can enter your signature using the keyboard. After entering your name, you can choose any font and style for your signature. You can also download a snapshot of your signature from your computer or smartphone. Upload the scanned image of your signature to the name of the creator of the signature.

:brown_circle: What can you do with a signature maker?

Signature Maker (or Signature Generator) is an online tool that you can use to create an online signature to sign documents. You can sign or write your signature, modify it and upload it to sign digital documents.

Is there a way to generate 46 signatures?

Just enter a name to get 46 different signature styles. You can also customize your signature. Too easy. You need to enter a name first, then choose a text size up to 150px and then choose a color. Click the Create button and you can generate 46 signatures.

Which is the best platform to create a name signature?

CocoSign is a handy platform that allows you to easily create a free and secure name signature. They also want your signature to be unique as it is used in different contexts and serves as an extension of your identity.

signature of my name