Sigma Gamma Rho Hand Sign

What Sigma Gamma R Sorority Inc. Can members help me? 3

My mother Sigma Gamma R Sorority Inc. And now that I'm in college, I've noticed that his hand gestures are different from what he did in 1978. I have also noticed that it is now an AKA symbol. . Can anyone tell what happened? I actually asked my coach, who is AKA, why and he didn't know what I meant.

First of all, remember that women and communities do not always use hand gestures. When I speak to senior members of this organization, I hear them referring to hand gestures and phone calls as a recent trend. If you look at old stitches (1970s or earlier) you will not see any hand signs. You can see members gathering in groups behind a shield of isolation.

The original signature used by the Sigma Gamma RK student is actually different from the signature currently in use. The ancient signature represents the small Greek letter sigma, forms a circle with thumb and 3 fingers, and holds the pen horizontally. Instead, some members began to mount the shaft vertically. See Lower Case Sigma here:

http://www.econ.ucl.ac.uk/courses/c32_files/greek _...

When AKA members began using the straight pen as a signature, Sigma Gamma R Source developed the current official signature.

I firmly believe that you will follow in your mother's footsteps and be part of the beautiful legacy of Sigma Gamma R Sorority Inc. In fact, it's amazing!

Sigma Gamma R Shield.

This page can help you.

D:

What Sigma Gamma R Sorority Inc. Can members help me?

My mother Sigma Gamma R Sorority Inc. And now that I'm in college, I've noticed that his hand gestures are different from what he did in 1978. I have also noticed that it is now an AKA symbol. . Can anyone tell what happened? I actually asked my coach ...

I have heard of it, but you may know that many members (AKA and SGR) are not familiar with this story because it is unknown. If you really want to know, ask a former RMS who was there then and is still active in friendship today. Also, keep in mind why and why there may not be public information that senior members want to share with non-members. However, our official greeting (and our official greeting) is what you see Sigma Gamma R members doing today.

Sigma Kapa signature