Definition of sodbuster. : a person or thing (such as a jack or a plow) that breaks the pike.
Definition of sodbuster. : a person or thing (such as a farmer or a plow) that breaks the shovel.
Sodbuster was a program initiated under title 12 of the Food Safety Act 1985 which aimed to prevent the plowing of eroded grasslands for use as arable land. Super Sodbuster was retired by Bill Bill in 1996.
SNAKE COWBOY, LINGO AND JARGON
- A hogkillin moment: a very good moment
- A lick and a promise: do it randomly.
- Speaking of snakes: if you were above snakes, you were above earth, which means you are still alive
- Top: first class, respected1, 3, 4
- Ace in the Hole: Hideout or Hidden Weapon 4
Definition of the Wild West. : the Western United States in its period of cruelty and anarchy.
Driving a car (or eating out) is a partner with an extreme sexual connotation, as in the task assigned to you, and which usually involves a woman. Like a cowgirl with the roles reversed.
COWGIRL: We prefer the term cowboy, and the term cowboy used on this page refers to both genders. COWPUNCHER: Also called Buckaroo, Cow Poke, Waddie, Cowboy and in Spanish Vaquero. The terms of the cowboy vary by region. The term cow punch or puncher is used most often in the Southwest.
Hey Texas Official Greetings