Should I Wash My Hair Before Dying It

Should I wash my hair to dye it? ۔

I have to dye my hair ... my natural hair is a middle brother ... and who would you recommend to dye my hair?

Do not wash your hair for 24 hours before dyeing. The natural oils in your hair protect it when you color it. Synthetic dyes will damage your hair no matter how you use it, so anything that protects it is a good thing. Do not apply conditioner to your hair, even if you are dyeing it. The conditioner prevents dye from entering the hair shaft.

Wash it off by dyeing it during the day, so basically wash your hair today and when you wash it off with a mild, simple fake shampoo. One mistake many people make is not washing with a fake just because the instructions don't say so, but if you don't use a fake, you basically keep the chemical in your hair for a long time. They take a long time to wash, and can be embarrassing if they dry on your scalp.

Strange people !!!! I have a lot of hair and they always tell me not to wash my hair because it will die in 2 days because natural oils and oils fix the color more and make the color more natural !! do not do it!

No, you have never heard that oil will prolong the color of your hair, so don't wash it.

Boxes say colors should not be washed for at least 24 hours.

The color will be better if your hair is light :) You should wash the color too!

My answer is the oily hair section and I strongly advise you to take a look at the next page, there is a great article on oily hair and scalp and how to take care of it.

It is often said that it causes hair loss because it absorbs color more efficiently. I like to use Garnier colors. My hair is still beautiful and, once dyed, it is very soft and shiny.

Either I dye your hair I always wash it for 2 days or I dye it so I think you should wash your hair now, for example and dye it on Sunday