Should I Be Upset That My Boyfriend Watches

Looks like my boyfriend and yes if I see another woman would I go crazy? 3

First of all, my boyfriend and I work separately. I work in the morning, he works a lot. When I left, he woke up in the morning. A few days ago I asked if he was watching when I left. He says yes and there is. It really hurts to hear that. Just appreciate knowing that you are watching other people during the fun. I'm still very injured. He says it's not a big deal because he loves me. The answer to all of that was that I wasn't always available, that's why he was. We've been together for almost a year. I wonder if it is really normal for a boy to do this at the beginning of a relationship. Am I not good enough for that? He says it is me and I am exaggerating. He says it's fair, but I don't know what to do. Call me the old-fashioned way. Am I really exaggerating?

To update

I saw him in the morning when I was with him. He doesn't know that I know, but it makes me feel that I'm not good enough for him. Why can't he wake me up to see that I want to get him and make him happy? Instead, he did it without me. Why? We still have them, but they're usually not what they used to be. He says it's all about me, but the real problem is why he always wants to please me when we're intimate. I want to have fun too

No, this is not an exaggeration. Just because you're not always around doesn't mean you have to rely on other sources of happiness. If He really cares about you, He will not ignore you. Maybe you should talk to her and tell her how you feel.

Just me right. You are not really distorted by anything. Actually, it's serious and you feel important, but it's important that you remember it. He didn't choose another woman, did he? It's a fantasy and when you say you have or, truth be told, a lie you don't. What's the worst fantasy going on in your computer or in your head? I think you understand. I'm not trying to reduce your emotions because you're obviously serious. But do you think that's probably the reason you have this problem? He may feel overwhelmed to play or chase you, which will only make matters worse. Maybe you should try. By making it an activity between you, it will not go too far from your mind. Just my two cents ... By the way, your problem is quite common and there are many places where you can get help, including through your ward or church group. That's all.

I can understand why you are in pain, but this is normal. Most girls don't ask their girlfriends or if they don't nest their boyfriends!

Almost all the boys watch and all the boys are your normal boyfriends. Men are generally more educated than women and more motivated by visual stimuli, while females are more motivated by words and ideas in their heads. Unless your regular relationship with him is good and affected, you just have to worry.

Instead, he sat down with me and waited for you to come, to find a real person to use.

Yes, this is completely normal.

Unless it's helpful.

All men and many women do this, even when they are in a relationship. When your partner is not available and you are in a good mood, it is a good idea to try to motivate yourself more. I do not agree. I never understood why so many women argue about it. It is almost human nature for both men and women. It's not like I cheated on you.

Well, as a boy I feel capable of answering that question, and personally I don't think you are exaggerating. In fact, I think you're reacting badly to it ...

After all, the center of your inner joy is as active as if you had it ... which means that when your friend has the luxury of looking at other people's pictures, the joy is both emotional and physical. Is. What you get is what you get if you sleep with it.

Also, I think your friend is making a mistake here, because he has * normal * needs. No one needs physical relief to the extent that if they do not get it their physical health will deteriorate, so I will not consider the fact that you are not always available as a valid excuse. There are.

As far as apologies are concerned, just ... don't mislead me. In some cases, ions can create more closeness than disloyalty to these things.

Anyway, I pray that everything goes well with you. So my dear

Most men do that. Trust me, you won't remember what the last star was like. Unfortunately, men have a strong desire to believe or not to believe. This does not mean that he feels different from you or that he considers himself your lover. It's good to be able to live with you. Most of us lie and don't tell. Most males build nests. This is not a scandal. I now

lol When women find out that their boyfriends are gone, they think that their real needs are not being met, when in fact men are just sexy. Otherwise, you must have every half: Q. Just accept it as it is. If he is telling the truth, then maybe he really likes you.

He told the truth. He saw It's not like I cheated on you. For men, this is not always fun. We have to do it regularly or it will hurt. You are really reacting too much.

You are far beyond reaction. All gone, I'd be more upset if he didn't go because he's a liar or he doesn't feel that way.

He is a boy. Not really If you really want to stop it, you have to ... be like his girlfriend. Don't try too hard. Let's face it, people do, unless the girl wants to.