Shortness Of Breath After Eating

Difficulty breathing after eating?

Sometimes, stomach acid can cause shortness of breath, which makes the airways a little narrower.

In people with asthma, this flow is sometimes asthmatic.

There are ways to avoid and prevent it

1 Avoid lying down for at least 3 hours after eating.

2 Avoid fatty foods, including coffee (caffeinated beverages), mint, fruit and orange juice. Can't make chocolate.

3 If all else fails, you should see a doctor for treatment (anti-reflux + / antacids + / antibiotics).

The same principle is used to explain why some people cough after or after a fat meal.

This is not uncommon these days, however, everyone suffers at least once in their life.

v

Difficulty breathing after eating

You can react and use it in cooking chicken wings. If shortness of breath does not go away in a few minutes, or if you feel swelling or development in your throat or ears, take a barrel (Daphne Hydramine) and call your nearest nurse or emergency room to do so. Call Rome. Advice. You may be asked to go to an emergency room or emergency clinic.

Believe me, I have done this and will continue to do so and I am 34 weeks old. The pain is that I eat some of the tea to digest when I take a break, which doesn't go away but helps a little.

First of all, there is nothing wrong with that. As you may know, most of these fast foods are made from recycled oil. This means that they will reuse the same oil for a long time. So when all the concentrated substances enter your stomach, it will take longer to do everything that makes your work difficult.