Shock Collar For Saint Bernard

What's a strong collar for a big dog like 60 pounds like St. Bernard?

Electronic training colors are used correctly by tse w are very human and communicate very clearly with dogs.

Dog size and temperament had nothing to do with the power of electronic collar correction.

Calling St. Bernard's necklace

I don't think many of your answers are very helpful. A little hate in my opinion. My dog ​​comes from behind and kills people. Now I have tried what is called training. Two different trainers. Now tell me, what are you going to do, dog? Do you wear it all the time? What would you do if your dog weighed 45 pounds and never exercised? What would you like to experience? let me know. I am open to suggestions. If I don't get a reply, I accept defeat. Like I said, I try to train TWO with different trainers. It costs a bit more. Money is not a big deal, but it is important to throw it out the window. He is not a bad dog, he just likes to play and it hurts. Also, he is very friendly. He thinks everyone is a dog.

Never wear a sock collar. Inhumane for sewage animals, it can also leave burn marks on the neck. Get professional training or exercise your body, but don't wear these collars, they can make your dog aggressive and learn to behave badly because of the pain.

What do you like and love

Collars are a source of laziness, not training your dogs. This is an e-form and your dog will get angry with you and become aggressive for fear of starting.

If you do not have the time, money, patience, or intellect to train your dog properly, you will know that you are new to it.

Don't make the right choice because you are the wrong animal.

Why should you mean your dog and wear it with a leash?

I'm angry

What is a strong collar for a big dog like 60 kg St. Bernard? ۔

The electronic training colors that tse w used correctly are very humane and communicate very clearly with dogs.

The size and temperament of the dog has nothing to do with the corrective power of the electronic collar.

I don't think many of your answers are very helpful. There is a little bit of hatred in my opinion. My dog ​​comes from behind and kills people. Now I have tried what is called training. Two different trainers. Now tell me, what are you going to do with the dog? Do you keep it tied all the time? If your dog weighs 45 kg and never exercises, what will you do next? What would you like to experience? let me know. I am open to suggestions. If I don't get an answer for work, I will accept defeat. Like I said, I try to train with two different trainers. It gets a little expensive. Money is not a big deal, but it is important to throw it out the window. It's not a bad dog, it's just cute and sick. Also, he is very friendly. He considers everyone a dog.