Shipping

Shipping,

Definition of Shipping:

1. The process of transporting an item, usually through the mail. Shipping is a very basic, common way of getting an item from one place to another, or from one person to another.

Synonyms of Shipping

Air express, Airfreight, Airlift, Argosy, Asportation, Bearing, Bottoms, Carriage, Carry, Carrying, Cartage, Conveyance, Drayage, Expressage, Ferriage, Fleet, Flotilla, Freight, Freightage, Haulage, Hauling, Lighterage, Line, Lugging, Merchant fleet, Merchant navy, Navy, Packing, Portage, Porterage, Railway express, Shipment, Ships, Telpherage, Tonnage, Toting, Transport, Transportation, Transshipment, Truckage, Waft, Waftage, Wagonage, Whaling fleet

How to use Shipping in a sentence?

1. Before I got the item, I had to enter the shipping information into the website and tell them the name on my debit card.
  2. The clothing company offered free shipping and a free scarf with any purchase of their products that totaled over one hundred dollars.
  3. The shipping method we used was not low cost but our product arrived safely and on time so we were happy.

Meaning of Shipping & Shipping Definition