Severability Of Interests Clause

Severability Of Interests Clause,

Severability Of Interests Clause:

The definition of Severability Of Interests Clause is: A policy clause stating that insurance, excluding coverage limits, applies to each insured person as if separate policies had been issued for each. Therefore, a policy containing such a clause covers a policyholder's claim against another policyholder.

Literal Meanings of Severability Of Interests Clause

Of:

Meanings of Of:
  1. It shows the relationship between the part and the whole.

2. Indicates the relationship between scale or size and value.

3. Expressing age

4. Refers to the relationship between two organizations, usually the organization of the association.

5. Expresses the relationship between an author, artist or composer and their work.

6. It shows the relationship between the address and the reference point.

7. It represents the relationship between a general type or type and a particular object belonging to that category.

8. After a noun that comes from or is related to a verb.

9. Then there is a noun in which the title of the verb is stated and the first noun is written on it.

10. This is followed by a noun which indicates the object of the verb on which the first noun is written.

11. An action that expresses a state of mind.

Sentences of Of
  1. Behind the car

2. days of the week

3. Number of programs

4. Very easy

5. a lot of money

Synonyms of Of

caused by, made by, of, carried out by, done by, from, in

Clause:

Meanings of Clause:
  1. The grammatical organizational unit, which is located directly below the sentence in the line, must include an essay and a preposition in traditional grammar.

2. Articles, terms or conditions are specific and separate from an agreement, law or agreement.

Sentences of Clause
  1. A realistic sentence fits into the traditional category of limited sentences.

2. All we really have here are adjectives that can qualify as nominal sentences or nouns.

3. Individual words associated with this phenomenon are given more attention than sentences or sentences.

4. If I can fit these clauses into a coherent sentence, I will contact you.

5. I should have known because they used a clause that it was a bad idea.

6. A limited agreement is a clause that limits or restricts the scope of the relevant name.

7. Again, almost all examples in both tables have built-in relative clauses.

8. I skipped the clauses and the phrase and wiped the dry odor off my notes.

Synonyms of Clause

paragraph, item, term, group of words, passage, wording, idiomatic expression, turn of phrase, part, subsection, locution, note, construction, clause, phrasal verb, article, set phrase, phrasal idiom, word group, idiom