Setup gmail in outlook

Setup gmail in outlook

How do I enable Gmail in outlook? To connect Outlook to Gmail, you must first enable the IMAP connection that Outlook uses. Log in to your Google Apps account and click the gear button to access your settings. Click Settings. Go to the Transfer tab and select POP / IMAP. Click the toggle button to enable IMAP.

How can I access my Gmail account in outlook?

Add Gmail as an IMAP account in Outlook, while online labels are automatically synced as folders: Make sure IMAP access is turned on for the Gmail account you want to set up in Outlook. In Outlook, click File. Go to the "Information" category. In the Account Information section, click Add Account.

Can I set up a Gmail account in outlook?

Attempt! In Outlook, select File and then Add Account. Enter your Gmail account email address and select Sign in. A window will appear. Click Next and add your Gmail password. Read the instructions that appear and select Sign In > Done. Restart Outlook. Find your Gmail email address in the folder area.

How to add Gmail to Outlook?

1) Open an Outlook application (such as Outlook 2013 or 2016). The top ribbon looks like this, with the file in the left corner: You can only use the version of Outlook that has the file in the left corner, ie your version has an import/export wizard. If your Outlook ribbon looks like the one below, you are not using the Outlook application installed on your computer. See Download the Outlook app. 2) Select File > Add Account in Outlook. 3) On the Auto Account Setup page, enter your Gmail Name, Gmail Address, and Gmail Password (or App Password) and click Next. 4) Click Finish. Outlook syncs with your Gmail account. The email address for your Gmail account appears in Outlook directly below your Office 365 inbox.

How do I sync outlook with Gmail?

• Import a copy of all your old email to your Office 365 account. This way you have all your old and current e-mail in one account. Select this option if you have Outlook (2013 or 2016) installed on your computer and want to delete your Gmail account. Instructions are below. TRUE
  • Connect your old email account to Outlook. you can see

How can I connect my Gmail account to Outlook?

Connect your Gmail account to In, go to Settings > Options > Connected Accounts. In the "Add a connected account" section, select Gmail. On the Link Google Account page, enter a display name for your Gmail account. Select the Gmail account you want to use. Select Allow. Select OK.

Can I add Gmail to Outlook?

• connect with
  • Click the settings gear in the top right corner.
  • Then click on linked accounts.
  • Under Add a connected account, click Gmail.
  • Choose import options, combine your Gmail with your existing mailbox or create a separate mailbox with all subfolders already configured.
  • Click OK and then sign in to your Google account.

:brown_circle: How do I enable my Gmail account?

Sign in to your Gmail account using a supported browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari). Select or click the gear icon in the top right corner. Select Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP. Select Enable IMAP and then select Save changes.

Outlook gmail

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to migrate from Gmail to

• Registration Of course you need an account to manage your e-mail.
  • Set up Gmail email forwarding.
  • Import your old Gmail.
  • Add your Gmail address
  • Import your Gmail contacts.

:brown_circle: How do you set up outlook to Gmail?

Set up a Gmail account with POP in Outlook: Open Outlook and select the File tab. This time, try using Automatic Account Setup, which allows Outlook to automatically set up your email account for you. Enter your name, email address, then password twice and click Next.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can i access my gmail account in outlook 2013

Anyone with an Internet connection and a device with Internet access can create a new Gmail account by going to the Gmail home page and selecting the Create Account option next to Sign In. The page is redirected to a Google account, where the user is prompted to enter the standard registration information.

:brown_circle: Can't Add Gmail account to Outlook?

How to solve the problem of adding Gmail to Outlook 2016? Open your Gmail profile in a browser. Then click the Gear drop-down button. Select the parameters from the resulting list. Now click on the "Send and POP/IMAP" option. In the IMAP Access column, select the Enable IMAP radio button. Click Save changes. Now activate the setting "Allow less secure applications" in the "Connection and security" section.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to recover your Google account or Gmail?

• Follow the prompts to find your username. You need to know the following: Backup phone number or email address The full name of your account.
  • Follow the prompts to verify that this is your account.
  • You will see a list of matching usernames.

What are the Gmail Outlook settings?

Set up Gmail in Outlook with IMAP. Go to your Gmail account and click the "Settings" button in the right corner, select "Settings" from the small drop-down menu. When you get to the settings screen, click on the place Forwarding and POP/IMAP.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do i enable gmail in outlook download

You can see your Gmail account folders on the left side of Outlook. Sometimes automatic account setup doesn't work properly and you can't set up your Google account. In such situation, users can manually set an account to download all selected Gmail files to Outlook.

How do I add a Gmail account to my Outlook email?

Open Outlook. Go to the File menu and select Add Account. In the account settings window, enter your Gmail inbox information: your name, your Google account username, and the password you use for that Gmail inbox. Follow the remaining steps to add an account and click Finish.

Email programs

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I Sync my Gmail with Outlook?

Go to the File menu and select Add Account. In the account settings window, enter your Gmail inbox information: your name, your Google account username, and the password you use for that Gmail inbox. Follow the remaining steps to add an account and click Finish. Your Gmail account is now synced with your Outlook account.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to migrate emails from Gmail to Outlook?

The first is to set up a separate Outlook account for your Gmail inbox and manually import the Gmail data into it. The second way is to download your Google account information and then use the automatic email conversion tool: Gmail to Outlook Transfer. Click here to go directly to the instructions.

How can I import email messages from outlook into Gmail?

Click Start. If you're signed in to the Gmail account you want to import messages from: In Microsoft you want, click OK:. If you're signed in to a different Gmail account than you're importing your email to: Click your name or email address in the top navigation bar of Google.

How do I access my Google Gmail account?

Use Gmail to access your Google account. Go to the product login page (applies to Google accounts). Enter your Gmail username (an @ above). Enter your password.

How to change signature in outlook 365

How can i access my gmail account in outlook 365

Choose File > Add Account. Enter your email address and click Connect. Outlook will open a Gmail window asking for a password. Enter your password and select Connect.

How do you sign in to Gmail account?

Login. On your computer, go to Enter your email address or phone number and password for your Google account. If the information has already been entered and you need to sign in to a different account, click Use another account. If you see a page describing Gmail instead of the login page, click Sign In in the top right corner of the page.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to check messages on Gmail account?

Gmail has tons of tools to help you check your email! Test your connection to your Gmail account directly. All you need to do is search Google or Gmail. You will then be redirected to the Gmail site. When you go to the website, you need to enter your mobile phone number or your Gmail account.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I access my Google Gmail account?

To create a Gmail account, open your web browser and go to the Google home page. Then click on the Gmail option in the toolbar: from there, two scenarios are possible, depending on the status of your account. If you already have a Google account, simply enter your username and password to access Gmail from your Google account.

Unsend email outlook

:brown_circle: How do I give someone access to my Gmail account?

Give someone else access to your Gmail account
Step 1 : Open your Gmail inbox and click the gear icon in the top right corner to select Settings.
Step 2 : Go to the Accounts and Import tab in the Gmail preferences and click the Add another account link under the Allow access to your account option.

How do I Find my Gmail inbox?

Search emails. The fastest way to find email is to search your inbox. Open the Inbox folder on your computer. Search for a phrase or search by category in your Inbox: Search: Enter the words you want to search for in the search box above. Browse: Select a section or tag on the left. If you don't see it, click Menu. Look at the results.

How do I Find my Gmail account on my computer?

• come to your computer
  • Enter your email address or phone number and your Google account password.

How do I set up a Gmail account on Windows 10?

Click the "Account Settings" button. Click "Account Settings" from the drop-down menu. In the "Account Settings" pop-up menu, click "Create.". Enter your Gmail address and click Connect. Enter your Gmail account password and then click Connect.

Default google account

How do I connect my Gmail account to Outlook?

Enter your email address and click Connect. Outlook will open a Gmail window asking for a password. Enter your password and select Connect. Important: After you connect your Gmail account to Outlook, you may receive a warning message in your Gmail inbox informing you that Internet Explorer has detected a new connection.

Can I receive emails from Gmail in Microsoft Outlook Windows 10?

To use Gmail in Microsoft Outlook 2013 or 2016 or other versions, you need to configure Gmail POP or IMAP settings for Outlook. Here's how to receive emails from Gmail in Microsoft Outlook Windows 10.

How do I get my Gmail folders to show in outlook?

Outlook and Mail for Windows 10 require access to your Gmail folders. Make sure the folders are configured for IMAP browsing. In a browser, choose Select > Preferences. Select the "Shortcuts" tab. Make sure View in IMAP is selected for Inbox, Sent messages, Trash, and All messages.

How do you make Gmail your homepage?

Make Gmail your home page for Google Chrome. Launch Chrome. Click the wrench icon in the top right corner. Select options from the drop-down menu. This will open a new tab titled "Basic Options". On this tab, in the first "On startup" section, make sure that the first "Open home page" radio button is selected.

How to add email to iphone

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I log in Gmail?

1. Log into your Gmail account and click the "Settings" link in the top right corner of the screen. 2. Go to the Lab tab and find "Add Gadget by URL". Activate the option and click on "Save changes" at the bottom of the screen.

How do I sign into my Gmail account?

Accessing the login page The first step in signing up for Gmail is accessing the login page. Start typing in the address bar. Enter your login details Enter your Gmail address in the email field. Enter your password in the next field.

How can I access my Gmail account online?

• Open your web browser. If you want to open Gmail on your computer, you can do so in any web browser (Firefox,
  • Go to in your web browser. The Gmail login page opens.
  • Please enter your e-mail address. Enter your Gmail email address in the Email or Phone text box in the middle of the page.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I Change my Gmail account settings?

Change Gmail's default language Open Gmail in a browser of your choice. Sign in to Gmail if you haven't already. Click the gear icon below your account photo. From the drop-down menu, click Settings. Look for the Language tab. Locate the Gmail display language bar and click on it. Choose your preferred language from the drop-down menu.

How to use mail drop

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my Gmail account not working?

• Step 1 : Make sure you are using a Gmail compatible browser.
  • Step 2 - Check your browser's extensions or applications.
  • Step 3 : Clears the browser's cache and cookies.

:brown_circle: How do I connect my Gmail account?

Log into your Gmail account using your browser, click your account picture in the top right corner, and click My Account. In the Login & Security section, tap the Applications link to access your account and what to do next. You must activate this option.

:brown_circle: How to recover a Gmail account?

• Follow the instructions to recover your Google or Gmail account. You will be asked questions to verify your account.
  • You will be asked several questions to verify your account. Respond as best you can.
  • If you're having trouble, check out their tips for steps to recover your account.
  • Reset your password if

How do you find your Gmail account?

To check which Gmail account you have. Go to your settings. (Home button, Menu button and then Settings) Tap Accounts. It might say "Accounts and Sync" or just "Accounts". Find your Gmail account. You should see your Gmail account on the account page. This can be listed on Google.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to add new email account in outlook?

• Go to Control Panel.
  • Type in the search box and click Mail.
  • In Outlook Mail Settings > click View Profiles.
  • Click the Add button.
  • Click Email Account.
  • Enter your name, email address and password.
  • Click Continue.

How do I Sync my Gmail account into Outlook?

Log into your Gmail account by entering your username and password on the Gmail login screen (see Resources) and clicking the Sign In button. 2. Click on the gear symbol and select the "Settings" function by clicking on it. 3. From the Gmail menu bar, select Send and POP / IMAP.

Can i set up a gmail account in outlook 365

Open Outlook. Enter your Gmail address and then click Connect. Enter your password and click Connect. Click the Finish button. Keep in mind that there are several variables that can affect your ability to add Gmail to Outlook 365, for example: B. Your current Gmail settings and whether you already have an email account set up in Outlook.

:brown_circle: How do I add an email account to Outlook 365?

1) Open Outlook and choose File > Add Account. If you have not already started Outlook, you will see a welcome screen. 2) Enter your email address and select Connect. If your screen is different, enter your name, email address and password and click Next. 3) Enter your password when prompted and click OK. 4) Select Done.

Gmail outlook

How to configure Outlook 365?

• In Outlook, click the File menu.
  • Click Account Settings > Account Settings.
  • In the Account Settings dialog box, select the Email tab and click Edit.
  • Move the slider under Offline Settings to choose how long you want emails to be kept on your computer for offline access.
  • Click Done.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to change password on Outlook 365?

• On the Tools tab, select Accounts.
  • In the left pane, select the account for which you want to change the password.
  • In the right pane, enter a new password in the Password field.
  • Close the account window. Outlook automatically saves the password.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can i set up a gmail account in outlook windows 10

Log into your Gmail account, select Settings, go to the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab, select Enable POP for all messages and click the Save Settings button. With the option "Enable POP for all messages" you can download all your Gmail messages to your computer after you set up Gmail with Outlook 2007.

:brown_circle: How do you add an account in Gmail?

Sign in to Gmail. Go to Settings". Once you are in your Gmail inbox, locate the gear icon on the right side of the screen and click on it. Enter your password again. Go to "Accounts & Import". After logging in again, you will no longer be on the old settings page Go to settings Add a new account.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you make a new Gmail account?

Here are the steps to help you create a new Gmail account: First, go to the address on your system. There you will find the "Create Gmail Account" button. The form will open on your screen. Enter the appropriate information in the corresponding text boxes. You will then be asked to enter the CAPTCHA code shown in the image.

Can't set up Gmail on Windows 10?

• Activate IMAP. IMAP must be enabled in Gmail before you can connect to your account. In a browser, choose Select > Preferences.
  • Change SMTP and other settings in your email client. Open Manage Linked Accounts in
  • Activate the folder. Outlook and Mail for Windows 10 require access to your Gmail folders. Make sure the folders are configured for IMAP browsing.
  • Update Outlook or Mail for Windows 10. After you enable IMAP in Gmail and configure your Gmail folders to display in IMAP, update Outlook or Mail for Windows.

How do you set up a personal Gmail account?

Steps Log in to your Gmail account with your username and password. Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the window next to your account name. Select Gmail Settings from the pop-up menu. In the settings screen, select the Transfer tab and POP/IMAP. Select the desired options for your POP email account.

:brown_circle: How can I create a Gmail account without a number?

Follow these steps to create a Gmail account without verifying your phone: Open the official Gmail website on your PC or smartphone. Then just open the registration form and fill it in up to the birthday field. How they were completed in the image below. Enter the wrong date of birth and get a Gmail account without verifying your phone number.

Android email app

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to create Gmail email account successfully?

• Go to the Google account creation page.
  • Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your account.
  • Use the created account to log in to Gmail.

How do you make your own Google account?

Well, you can easily create your own Google account by following the given steps: first go to your device settings, go to Account, then go to Add account option and select a Google account.

Can i set up a gmail account in outlook 2010

Add Gmail to Outlook 2010 1. In Outlook, choose File > Information > Add Account. 2. In the account configuration window that appears, click on the email account chip and enter your Gmail account information.

:brown_circle: Can i set up a gmail account in outlook 2007

Adding a Gmail account to Outlook 2007 is as easy as peeling pears. First, you need to make sure your Gmail account is configured to enable POP (Post Office Protocol). In Gmail, go to Mail Settings and select the Forwarding and POP tab. Click one of the options to enable POP.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can i set up a gmail account in outlook 2013

Setting up Gmail in Outlook 2013 can be divided into two main parts, which is adding a Gmail account in Microsoft Outlook and setting up Outlook for Windows 10. This means that you need to enable Gmail email via POP or IMAP first , and then automatically configure Microsoft Outlook for Gmail.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can i set up a gmail account in outlook 2016

Setting up Gmail in Outlook 2016 In Gmail, open Settings and go to Forwarding and POP / IMAP. Activate IMAP and save your changes. Open Outlook 2016 and select File. Add your Gmail account using Add Account and then click Manual Setup or Additional Server Types.

How do I add an email to my Gmail account?

Enter the email address you want to add in the Email Address field and click Next Step. Enter your password in the Password field and check the Leave a copy of the received message on the server box if you want Gmail to leave a copy of your email in another email account.

How do you make a Google Gmail account?

Open a web browser. Open your favorite web browser and go to the Google homepage. Click the Gmail link in the top right corner of the webpage. Wait for the new page to load. Create a Gmail Account On the new page, click the Create an Account link under the Sign In button.

How do you set up a new Google account?

Here's how to set it up. Open configuration. Scroll down to Accounts. Click Add Account, the plus icon in the top right corner of the screen. Tap Google. Tap Or create a new account. Enter the name associated with the account. Click next. Enter the date of birth associated with the account. Choose a gender. Click next. Enter your username. Click next.

How old do you have to be to create a Gmail account?

You must be at least 13 years old to create a Gmail account. However, many people do not fall under this rule and create an account at any age because the only verification code needed for your mobile phone is sent and you enter it.

How old do you have to be to create a Google account?

To use Google+, you must be old enough to have a Google account. The minimum age in most countries is 13 years.

How do I Activate my Google account?

Activate your Google account on your mobile phone. Touch the settings icon. Click Cloud and accounts. Click Add Account. If you don't have a Google account, tap Or create a new account and follow the onscreen instructions to create an account. Click Email or Phone and enter your Google account username. Click "Password" and enter your Google account password.

Sync email

:brown_circle: How do you connect a device to your Google account?

Connect your device to your Google account. If you don't see your phone or tablet when you select Send to Phone, you may need to connect the device to your Google account. Make sure you are using the latest version of the Google Maps app. Sign in to the same Google account on your computer and mobile device.

How to add a gmail account to outlook 365

On your desktop, go to the website to create a Gmail account. Click CREATE ACCOUNT. Please enter your first and last name. Create a Gmail username. Enter your password twice. Click Continue. Enter your account recovery options. Add your date of birth. Select gender. Click Continue. Please check your phone number. Scroll down and tap I ACCEPT.

How do you make a new Google account?

Click on the red login button and then the red register button. You will be taken to the page to create a new Google account. The buttons may change depending on the Google service you are connecting to. For example, Gmail has a Create Account button instead of a Subscribe button.

How to make a new email account on Gmail?

• Go to the Google account creation page.
  • Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your account.
  • Use the account you created to sign in to Gmail.

Netscape mail

Add a gmail account in yahoo

Go to Yahoo and sign in to your account. Then go to "Settings". Select "Accounts" from the menu on the left and click "Add another mailbox" in the pop-up window. From now on you can add your Gmail account and other accounts.

How to create a new Yahoo email account?

It is very easy to create a new Yahoo! email account. Go to Yahoo Home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! !!! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! !! !!!!! ! Enter your details in the required fields, including your mobile phone number. After filling in all the fields, click Next.

Which is better Gmail or Yahoo?

Gmail is better than Yahoo Mail because it is structured to make more money for Google than Yahoo Mail for Yahoo!

How do you add another Gmail account to your computer?

Click the Accounts button at the top of the screen. Then click "Add Account" and follow the instructions to add your Gmail account. On the Add New Account screen, select Google from the list of available options. Then select "New" on the next screen.

Throwaway phone number

How can I set up my Yahoo e-mail in outlook?

• Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account using a web browser.
  • Click the menu button (gear) in the top right corner and select Account Information.
  • Click Account Security.
  • Check the option Allow applications to use a less secure connection. This option is not available if two-step verification is enabled for your account. In that case, you must submit an application.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to configure my outlook for Yahoo Mail?

• In Outlook, click File on the toolbar. Then go to the "Information" section and click on "Add Account".
  • Enter your Yahoo account password and click Sign In.
  • Your account has been added successfully. Click Finish and start opening Yahoo email in Outlook.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I activate Yahoo Mail?

woohoo! You can reactivate your email account by going to Yahoo! Login and authorization page with Yahoo! Account ID and password. For security reasons, Yahoo! asks for account information to confirm account ownership. Enter the requested information and click the Reactivate button.

How to import Yahoo Mail to Outlook?

• Enter the port number 993 for the incoming mail server (IMAP). Also select SSL encryption.
  • Enter port number 465 for the outgoing mail server (SMTP). Select the SSL encryption mode.
  • Click OK.

How do I access Gmail with Outlook?

To connect Outlook to Gmail, you must first enable the IMAP connection that Outlook uses. Log in to your Google Apps account and click the gear button to access your settings. Click Settings. Go to the Transfer tab and select POP / IMAP. Click the toggle button to enable IMAP.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I set up an email account in Outlook 2000?

Configure Outlook 2000 to send and receive e-mail: Open Outlook. Click Tools Click Services. Click Internet E-mail and then click Add. Click Internet E-mail, and then click OK. In the Email Account field, enter your email account name (work email). In the Name box, enter your full name.

How to setup Microsoft Office Outlook 2000 to 2010 with Gmail?

Based on your choice, you need to enable the appropriate account option in your Gmail account (Gmail Settings > Transfer and POP/IMAP). The following explains how to configure Microsoft Office Outlook 2000 to 2010 to send, receive, and store email messages for a Gmail address.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I set up my Gmail email account in outlook?

Before you begin, make sure you know your Gmail email address and password. Start Outlook: From the main Outlook window, select Tools > Email Accounts. In the Outlook pop-up window, select Add new email account and click Next.

How do I transfer emails from Outlook to Gmail?

In the Server type step, select POP3 or IMAP (respectively) as your Outlook email account type, and then click Next. It is not necessary to select the IMAP type, as the Gmail web account still keeps copies of all emails, just like the IMAP account.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Does outlook work with Gmail?

• Open Outlook and click "File" in the top left corner.
  • Click Add Account. This action will open a new small window where you will need to enter your Gmail address.
  • Enter your Gmail address. Example: User @
  • Outlook opens a new window that connects to your Google account.
  • Give Outlook access to your account.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Should you use Gmail IMAP?

You must use IMAP. IMAP keeps your email account consistent across devices, so you don't have to worry about your email accounts being outdated or different from device to device. While POP3 can work well for individual devices, IMAP is the best option if you need to use a new device.

How do I install Gmail in outlook?

To add Gmail to Outlook Mail, under Connected accounts, select Gmail. On the Link Google Account page, enter a name for your Gmail account that recipients will see when they receive an email from you. Select the Gmail account you want to use and enter the username and password for that account. Select Allow.

How to print an email

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I import emails from Outlook to Gmail?

Get emails and shortcuts (such as a folder) from your Gmail account: In the top navigation bar, under Select options in the next menu, click the gear icon (⚙) for settings. Click the Import Email Accounts link in the Account Management section. Now select Google under "Choose from where to import your account".

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to set up Gmail account in outlook?

1 Choose File > Add Account. 2 Enter your email address and click Connect. 3 Outlook opens a Gmail window asking for a password. 4 If you have already enabled two-factor authentication for Gmail, you will be prompted to enter the code sent to your mobile device. 5 The Google Account Permissions window appears.

How to configure Gmail server settings?

In the "Server Information" section, select "Account Type" as "IMAP", "Incoming Mail Server as", "Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) as". In the Credentials section, enter your Gmail account username and password. Fill in all of the above carefully and click on "Advanced Settings" in the lower right corner.

How to forward emails from Gmail to Microsoft Outlook?

On the Gmail settings page, go to the POP/IMAP Forwarding tab. Then go to the "IMAP access" option and select the "Enable IMAP" option next to it. Finally, click the Save Changes button to configure this option. Start the Microsoft Outlook application.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to login to Gmail IMAP account in Windows 10?

In the User Information section, enter your Gmail IMAP email address and name. In the Credentials section, enter your Gmail account username and password. Fill in all of the above carefully and click on "Advanced Settings" in the lower right corner.

setup gmail in outlook