Server ip

Server ip

How to set up a server IP?

• Run Command Prompt
  • Enter ipconfig and press ENTER.
  • Find something that says IPv4 address
  • Enter this for the server's IP address.
  • Connect to the server, use what is available to you.

How to know the server IP address?

How to find the IP address on the internal and external IP servers. A WLAN base router has an external and an internal IP address. The location of my IP address. The DNS lookup process is common to obtain an internal IP address. Ping the IP address. Find Mac System.

What is my server IP address?

From the menu on the left, select Tools & Settings. Click on IP addresses. On this page you will find your IP address marked in blue. Click View IP Address Usage. This page is the IP address of your server. Log in to your cPanel account. You can find your IP address in the General Information section.

How to find the IP address of a website or server?

In Windows, you can find out the IP address of a website with the tracert command. At the command prompt, enter tracert, leave a space, and then enter your website address (excluding the www. part). for example plot.

Server ip address could not be found

How do I set up my IP address?

Follow these steps to configure the IP address:
Step 1 : Open Server Manager from the start menu. And select Local Server.
Step 2 : In the Properties section, click the highlighted Ethernet option.
Step 3 : In the Network Connections window, right-click your server's Ethernet and select Properties.

How to set a static IP address on Windows Server?

1 Enter then press ENTER. The server configuration utility interface opens. 2 Type 8 for the selected option and press Enter. 3 Enter the number of the network card for which you want to configure the IP address and press Enter. 4 Type 1 in the submenu to configure the network card address and press Enter.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I add an IPv4 address to my computer?

Open the control panel. Press. Right click on the network card. Click Properties. Double click on Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Remark. To keep the current IP address as the primary address, you must first register it as a static address. In the IP Address field, enter the current primary IP address.

How do I add a new IP address to my DNS server?

In the Preferred DNS server field, type: Click Advanced. In the IP addresses section, click Add. Enter an additional IP address in the IP address: field. In the Subnet Mask: field, type.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I setup my own Minecraft server?

• Download the software first. To get started you need server software from
  • Define yourself as Op. To use console commands you need to define yourself as an operator (I think).
  • Change your server settings.
  • Now you need to find your IP.
  • Delivery from the port.
  • Done!

:brown_circle: How do I create a server in Minecraft?

Create a Minecraft server on your Windows PC 1. Download the latest version of Java. 2. Choose a location for the Minecraft server files. 3. Download and run the Minecraft server software. 4. Enable port forwarding on your router. 5. Start the Minecraft server.

:brown_circle: How do you open Minecraft servers?

Use Open site. Click on "Register". Create an account. Activate your email address. Click GET SERVER NOW. Click on Minecraft. Enter the host name. Select the attributes of your servers. Scroll down and make sure I'm not a robot. Click CREATE SERVER. Wait for your server to be available. Click START SERVER.

How do you set up a Minecraft sever?

Set up a Minecraft server: Set up a static computer address for your computer. Refer to your router's manual to assign an address. Open your browser and enter the address of your router. Enter the access information to login on the router side. Check the router list with all its items and then click on your computer to select it.

Skeppy Server Ip

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I Find my proxy server adress?

In Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu and select Internet Options to open the browser properties. Click the Connections tab and select Options to access the proxy settings. See the "Proxy Server" section. It contains the internet protocol and port address of your proxy server.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where is my server information?

Open the View menu at the top of the message box and select Options. Scroll down to the Internet Headers section to find the server information for the email and the sender's address.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to verify IP address or DNS?

Just type in the search box on the taskbar and open the Network and Sharing Center. Click Ethernet to continue. In the Ethernet Status window, select Details. Please specify the address in detail.

How do I know what my computer server name is?

To find your computer's server name, you must first open the Computer Name, Domain, and Workgroup Settings menus. You can find this particular menu by clicking on the Start menu on the Windows desktop and then right clicking on the Computer tab where you will find the menu with the names mentioned above.

Hide ip address

How to know the server ip address could not be found

The error message "Server or DNS not found" is a message that may appear when a user tries to access a specific website. In many cases, this happens when the user navigates to their browser's homepage and is very frustrating.

Where to find server address?

Find the address of your mail server (SMTP). Start Outlook Express and go to the Tools menu. Select Accounts and click the Mail tab. Select your email account and click Properties. Click on "Server" and locate the server in the corresponding field.

What does this 'server not found' error mean?

A 404 status code or Not Found error means that the user can communicate with the server, but cannot find the requested file or resource. 404 errors can occur in many different situations.

Can not find server or DNS error?

The message "Server Error or DNS Not Found" means two things: the user's Internet service is unavailable, or the associated server is currently unavailable on the Internet. While both situations are common, the former is much more common, especially on wireless networks.

How to know the server ip address java

Find the IP address of the URL in Java. getByName: Returns the InetAddress of the specified host. If the host is a literal IP address, only its validity is checked. Gets the public IP address of the specified host. It takes a host as an argument and returns the corresponding IP address.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where do I Find my server IP address in Minecraft?

Replace the filename with the name of your Minecraft pot. Make sure your Minecraft server is visible on this site. Enter the IP address of your server and select Confirm. To play on your own server, enter localhost. Your guests will need to provide the name and/or IP address of your server, depending on how you've configured it.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to get the IP address of a host?

At first glance, you should see the IP address of this host. The problem is that a host can have many network interfaces and one interface can be associated with multiple IP addresses.

How can I find the IP address of my computer?

It is used to find a private IP address used on a LAN or other local area network. To find the public IP address you are using (an online tool to find your public IP address), open the URL, read the line and print the line.

How to find the ip address of a website

How to know the server ip address list

Find the IP address of my server. Your server has a special IP address that you can use to access it. How to find this IP address. Log in to your GoDaddy account. On the My Products page, click Servers. Click on "Manage" next to the desired server. The server's IP address is displayed in the Details tab.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is my local IP address?

To find your system's IP address, go to Main Menu > Maintenance > System Information > Network. The above IPv4 address is your local IP address. If your IP address is or , your system is disabled.

:brown_circle: How to know the server ip address pc

On a Windows PC, there are two very easy ways to find out the IP address. Method 1. Click Start, type CMD in the search box and select Command Prompt. When a new window opens, type ipconfig and press Enter. You will see an IP address next to the default gateway (in the example below the IP address :).

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to find my computer's IP address?

• Windown. Open a symbol of the system. For help with navigation, see Navigation in Windows.
  • Mac OS. From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
  • Unix-like operating system. On many Unix-like operating systems (e.g., Ubuntu, RHEL, macOS, BSD), a common system administration utility called ifconfig is available for configuring, monitoring, and querying over a TCP/IP network.

What is a dns error

How do you find out your IP address?

How to find the IP address in the settings. Go to "Settings" (Windows Key + I) and click on "Network and Internet". From the menu on the left, select WLAN (or Ethernet if connected via LAN). Now click on Hardware Properties. Your system's IP address will appear next to the IPv4 label.

Where can I locate my IP address?

To find your system's IP address, go to Main Menu > Maintenance > System Information > Network. The above IPv4 address is your local IP address.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to know the server ip address for minecraft

Your server's IP address in Minecraft is your PC's IP address. Your game acts as a server, so other users need your IP address to send their game to theirs. It sounds complicated, but it really isn't. To find your IP address in Windows, do the following: Press Windows key + R to open the Run window. Type "cmd" and press Enter.

How do I connect to my Minecraft server?

Connect to your server. Run the file from the server. Open Minecraft. Click on "Multiplayer". Click Add Server. Enter the name of your server. Paste your server address. Click Finish. Choose your server. Click Join Server. Wait for the server to load.

How to configure my Minecraft server?

How to set up a Minecraft server First open the line eula = false and replace it with eula = true. Configure the server by editing the file, the format of which is explained here. To convert or add an operator (on), type /on. until< player >on the server console or GUI. Administrators and operators can ■■■■■■■ commands. In other words, Operator privileges allow you to control certain aspects of the game (teleport players).

How do you join Minecraft server?

Join the Minecraft server. Open Minecraft and press the Play button on the home screen. This will take you to the worlds screen where you can select the local world to play. There are two more tabs on this screen. Go to the Servers tab and click the Add Server button. On the Add Server screen, enter the IP address of the server in the IP Address field.

:brown_circle: How to know the server ip address without port

Check the welcome email - The server's IP address is usually listed in the company's welcome email. Use the ping command: You can ping the web server using the CLI and find the Global DNS Checker web server to find the IP address: Use the online Global DNS Checker tool. 1. View your welcome letter.

Where can I find the port number of my router?

How to find the ports Windows uses. Open a command prompt by typing cmd in the search box. At the command prompt, type ipconfig. This gives you some overhead in terms of your IP address. Note that you may not see your public IP address if you are behind a router. Instead, you can see the router's IP address; B.

Website ip address

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I test a port on a remote server?

Instead of , replace the IP address or domain name of the server you want to connect to, and replace the second parentheses with the port number on the remote computer you are connecting to. You want to establish a connection. I want to try. For example, to test the connection to port 25, run the command:

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to find the ports being used in Windows?

Here's how to find the ports used at the Windows Open Command Prompt by typing cmd in the search box. At the command prompt, type ipconfig. This gives you some overhead in terms of your IP address. Note that you may not see your public IP address if you are behind a router. Instead, you can see the router's IP address; B.

How to know the server ip address hypixel

How to find this IP address. Log in to your GoDaddy account. On the My Products page, click Servers. Click on "Manage" next to the desired server. The IP address of the server is displayed in the Details tab. You may need to scroll down to see the address provided.

How to join the Hypixel server?

Click "Multiplayer" on the Minecraft title screen. Click Connect directly. Enter the server address. Click Join Server. You are now on the Hypixel server! Enjoying!

Does Hypixel have a Discord server?

Hypixel does not have an official Discord server, but there are many unofficial ones. no, but there are many unofficial ones. I'm not sorry. However, there are many informal disagreements that you can participate in.

Is there a Hypixel survival server?

No, Hypixel does not have a survival mode as it is a mini game server. However, there is a Skyblock (Hypixel added some unique features to make it look like some kind of Skyblock imo RPG with no plot. Hypixel is also on Hypixel is a minigame server. There is no creation and no survival.

How can I find out the IP address of my router?

Enter your router's IP address in the address bar above, then press Enter on your keyboard. In most cases, the default IP address of the router is (see Finding the IP address of routers in MSWindows and Unix, such as operating system). when prompted for your router's username and password.

:brown_circle: How to find WHOIS information for an IP address?

Find WHOIS information for a specific IP address. Follow the instructions below. Open the WHOIS tool for looking up IP addresses. In the Enter a valid IP address section, enter a valid IPv4 or IPv6. After entering the IP address, click the Search IP button.

Ssh port

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where can I find the DNS server IP address?

In this example, my DNS server is enabled. It is used by my computer and was transferred to my computer by an ISP's modem/router. However, the best approach is to search/archive to see the DNS server address assigned to your computer.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I get my current IP address?

The fastest way to find out your device's current IP address is to use the Task Manager. Right-click on the taskbar and select Task Manager. If you are using compact mode, click the Details button. Click the Performance tab.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I look up my IP?

There are many ways to find your IP address in Windows 10. Most older versions of Windows do it the hard way by opening the Network and Sharing Center (click, click, click), find the list of adapters (click), and click then click the details of each adapter (click, click, click). But it turns out that click isn't all it takes.

How to get server name from IP address?

• Hostnames and IP addresses. Every computer that can be accessed via the Internet has a so-called Internet Protocol or IP address.
  • Look up the computer's name by IP address. To use the Windows Command Prompt to find a computer's name based on its IP address, open a Command Prompt by typing CMD in the search bar.
  • Search online by IP.
  • Other command-line tools.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is my server ip address for minecraft

You can easily check if your server is public by entering your server's public IP address in Minecraft. You can find your IP address by doing a Google search for IP and then adding your port at the end, for example: port.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to find the IP of a Minecraft server?

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run window, or right click on the Windows icon in the lower left corner and select Run.
  • In the Run window, type cmd in the text box and press Enter. A black Command Prompt window will appear.
  • Type ipconfig or ipconfig /all and press Enter.

:brown_circle: How do I find Minecraft servers IP?

How to find your server's IP address in Minecraft. General information about Minecraft servers. Type cmd and press Enter. The IP address of your server in Minecraft. Your server's IP address in Minecraft is your PC's IP address. Minecraft server settings. Setting up a Minecraft server is easy. Final thoughts. This article only covers the basics of setting up a Minecraft multiplayer server.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is my server port number

Run netstat bn and netstat ab at a Windows command prompt to determine the port number used by a particular application. On the computer where the application is running as a service (server side), locate the listening application and check the Local Address column to find the port number of the application.

What is ddns

How to find computer's port numbers?

• Open the Run command prompt by pressing WindowsR.
  • Type CMD and press Enter to open a command prompt window.
  • Type IPCONFIG and press Enter. This command will give you information about your network, including the IP address of your computer.
  • Open a web browser and enter the IP address associated with the default gateway entry from the IPConfig results to open the router's control panel.

How do you find the port number?

How to find your port number in Windows. Type "cmd" in the search box. Open a symbol of the system. Enter the netstat a command to display the port numbers.

How do I Find my IP address and Port?

Since there are many different types of devices made by different manufacturers and using different software, the exact steps to find the IP address and port information depend on your device. You can usually find the address in the Settings app, usually in the Wi-Fi or network information section.

What is the port and name of this server?

A serial port server, also known as a serial server or port redirector, is a device that transfers data between a serial port (COM port) on a computer and an Ethernet Local Area Network (LAN).

What is my internal ip address

Open the Start menu and click the Control Panel link. Click on the Network and Internet section. Click Network and Sharing Center. In the Connection section, click the View status link. Click Details for more information. In most cases, your IP address will appear next to the IPV4 IP address.

How do I Check my Network IP address?

To verify your IP address using the connection list, first click the network icon on the taskbar, which is located opposite the Windows button taskbar. Click "Network and Internet" and find your computer's network connection in the list.

:brown_circle: What is my ip address

Someone can use your IP address to hack into your device. If someone knows your IP address, they can try to connect directly to your device. Each device uses ports that can be used by different services to connect. There are tens of thousands of ports for each IP address, and a hacker who knows your IP address can try to pick a connection.

How can I Find my IP address on my computer?

To find your computer's IP address, search for an IPv4 address or an IP address record. This line shows the IP address of your system. It usually looks like a series of numbers separated by dots, for example:

Where can I Find my IP address in Windows 10?

How to find your IP address in Windows 10 without asking: Click the Start icon and select Settings. Click the Network & Internet icon. To view the IP address of a wired connection, select Ethernet from the menu panel on the left and select your network connection. Your IP address will appear next to the IPv4 address.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What determines your IP address?

An IP address has two parts: one identifies the network and the other identifies the node or host. The address class determines which part belongs to the network address and which part to the host address. All hosts on a given network use the same network prefix, but must have a unique host number.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you see the IP address of a website?

It's in the top right corner of the screen. Note the IP address. Next to the text line traceroute to under the heading Result you will see the IP address in brackets. This address is the IP address of your website.

:brown_circle: How do you trace an IP address?

Click Start on your desktop. Type cmd in the search box and press Enter. In the prompt box that appears, type tracert and then enter the mobile IP address you found on your mobile device. Press Enter again to sign the IP address.

The Hive Server Address

How do I get a website IP?

The best way to get the IP address of a website is to use the nslookup command. For example, if you're wondering why you can't visit SuperUser directly with the IP address, it has to do with your web server settings. The superuser site prohibits the user from visiting via his IP address.

How to find the ip address of a website or server is defined

In Windows, you can find out the IP address of a website with the tracert command. At the command line, enter tracert, leave a space, and then enter your website address (excluding the "www." part). for example plot.

What does IP address stand for?

IP stands for Internet Protocol and is a digital tag assigned to devices that participate in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol to communicate between its nodes.

What does an IP address tell you?

An IP address is a digital representation of your domain that tells other computers where to find it - your address on the information superhighway. You see, computers don't understand words, but they know numbers, it's kind of an internet protocol address.

What can a person do with an IP address?

IP addresses can be used to determine your physical location, sometimes with amazing precision. These addresses also act as personal identifiers, such as a phone number, that allow advertisers and attackers to track you online. They can also be used to carry out targeted attacks on you.

:brown_circle: How to access any website using IP address?

Access websites via IP address Open a port on the firewall.
Step 1 : First click on Start > Administrative Tools > Windows Firewall with Advanced Security and click on Incoming Rules. Social Media Torrent Sites Social Media Live Streaming Content Television.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Who determines my IP address?

When you are at home, your ISP (such as Time Warner Cable, ■■■ Communications, or AT&T) assigns an IP address to your computer. Since they give you access to the Internet, your job is to assign an IP address to your computer.

How can I find the IP address of a website?

You can also find the IP address of a website on iOS and Linux with the ping command. All you need to do is open the command line interface and enter the above command. Command Prompt on Linux: 2. Open Command Prompt or Terminal on Mac: go to the Applications folder, click Utilities and select the Terminal icon. 2. View your welcome letter.

Static ip

Why is it important to know the IP address of a website?

All websites on the Internet have IP addresses that allow browsers to find them on the Internet and retrieve information. Knowing the IP address of a website can help you: Troubleshoot network problems, such as determining the cause of a network connection error. Enable remote management.

Is the domain name part of the URL?

The domain name is part of the URL. For example, if the domain name is in the URL. Each domain name is assigned one or more IP addresses so that data packets can be routed over the Internet.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can a website host more than one IP address?

The first part says "get the first page of the website" and the second part says "for the website". This allows a single web server to host multiple websites with the same IP address. In the case of Stack Exchange sites, some or all of your servers may be on one of your servers, and whatever you ask, you'll get it.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to find the ip address of a website or server is best

Using the Ping Command If you know how to access the command line or terminal emulator, you can use the ping command to find your IP address. At the command prompt, enter ping, press the spacebar, and then enter the correct domain name or hostname of the server.

Hive Server Address Pc

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you check the IP of a website?

To find the IP address of a website, all you need to do is open the window directly from the Accessories menu of the version of Windows you're using, or type cmd in the Run menu.

How to find your wireless router's web address?

• Open your file manager. Open a new window in Windows Explorer (File Explorer for Windows 8) by pressing Windows key + E on your keyboard.
  • Click the network icon. If you're lucky, Windows will automatically detect your wireless router in Windows/Explorer.
  • Go to the command line.
  • Knock on your doors.
  • Read the numbers.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is there an IP address for Dream SMP?

Dream SMP has a server IP, but this is only given to players invited to the server. Some community members claimed to have found the server's IP address, but even then they couldn't search Dream SMP's whitelist.

What's the IP for the dream Minecraft server?

Dream Minecraft SMP server. Online 21 votes, 51 opinions, rating: 5/5. poll. Copy the IP address. IP server. : 25588. Server type. Java server. Game modes.

How to play Dream SMP on Minecraft Java?

Play Dream SMP with Minecraft Java: copy the IP address of the Java server from this page. Open Minecraft and wait for it to load completely. Click Multiplayer and then Add Server. Paste the IP address of the servers in the IP address field. Click Finish. Select Dream SMP from the list and click Join Server.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to join a dream Minecraft server remake?

This is a remake of the Dream Smp server. How can I participate in DreamSMP? Copy the IP address of the Java server from this page. Open Minecraft and wait for it to load completely. Click Multiplayer and then Add Server. Paste the IP address of the servers in the IP address field. Click Finish. Select DreamSMP from the list and click Join Server.

How do you get a server IP on Minecraft?

Start Minecraft, click Multiplayer and click Add Server. You should see two fields: server name and IP address. The name of the server does not matter. Call it what you want. Now press Ctrl + V (Windows / Linux) or ⌘ Cmd + V (macOS) in the server address field to enter or enter an IP address.

How do you search for a Minecraft server?

To find a server, search for Minecraft Pocket Edition servers in your web browser. Usually the website you got it from has an IP (address) and a port. Just drop them into the slots provided. It doesn't matter what the name of the server is in the box above.

Dns over https

How do you join a public Minecraft server?

How to join the server. It is easy to join a public Minecraft server. Just open the Minecraft launcher and click Play to start the main Minecraft game. Once you get to the main title screen, click the Multiplayer button and then the Add Server button to add a server.

What is the IP of pika network Minecraft?

Pika Network IP :: Port: 25565: Website :: Login Date: Jan 16, 2017: Last Ping: 23 minutes ago: Minecraft Server Stats: Players: 2423/6500: Votes: 297: Availability: 100% : Version :: Categories: Prison PvP Skyblock Creative Economy PvP Factions Survival Adventure MCMMO: Land.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Which is the IP address of the pikanetwork server?

Pikanetwork Minecraft server IP: How do I join the Pikanetwork server? Open a Minecraft game, click the Play button and then select the Multiplayer option from the menu.

Which is Minecraft version does pikanetwork support?

The Pikanetwork server is compatible with the Minecraft version of the game - you can also use an older version to login and play. Where is Pikanetwork located? The Pikanetwork server is currently hosted in the United States.

How long is the grace period for Pika network?

This begins with a one-week grace period, after which a six-week card begins.

How do you install Minecraft on a server?

To set the default Minecraft or Vanilla server, do the following: Open an SSH client and log in. Create a folder where you want to install Minecraft. Go to the Minecraft folder. At this point, it's a good idea to check if Java is installed. To do this, run the following command: Download the Minecraft JAR file.

How do you play multiplayer in Minecraft?

How to play multiplayer in Minecraft. Method 1 Join a multiplayer game (PC / Mac) Find a server to play on. Find the IP address of the server. Decide which server is right for you. Copy the IP address of the server. Check the version of the game on the servers. Launch the Minecraft launcher and install the correct version of the game.

What is a Pokemon mod?

The mod is a complete 3D model of the Kanto region filled with Pokémon. The houses are filled with art that has been altered to make them look more realistic. You need to download the texture pack that comes with the mod. There is a hotfix in the game.

What is my real IP?

Step 1 : Open System Preferences in the Dock, it's the gear icon.
Step 2 : Select the spherical mesh icon. The next window shows the status: Connected. Look directly below and you will see information about the network you are connected to and your current IP address.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where's is my IP located?

In Windows, you can find the IP address in the Network and Sharing Center in the Control Panel. On Mac, you can find the IP address in the Network option in System Preferences.

How do I view my IP address?

In Windows, you can easily see your IP address by typing cmd in the start menu to open a command prompt and then typing ipconfig. Displays configuration information for all network adapters on your device (such as Ethernet and Wireless) so you can see the IP address and other details for each adapter.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why would someone need my IP address?

You need an IP address to communicate with the Internet. When your computer communicates over the Internet, it uses an IP address. Even if the computer you are sitting in front of does not have an IP address, there is a computer somewhere that has an IP address and uses it to communicate with the Internet on your behalf.

:brown_circle: What's my IP Minecraft server?

1) Open Minecraft on your computer. 2) On the main menu page of the game, find and select the option "Direct Connection". 3) Enter the server IP or domain name in the field and click "Join Server".

How do you host your own Minecraft server?

If you only have a few friends, you can run a Minecraft server on your own hardware, the process is quite simple. To install your server on a Windows computer, go to the Minecraft download page and get the executable file.

Does Hypixel IP ban you?

IP addresses can be blacklisted for a certain period (i.e. not permanently) if, for example, too many accounts on one IP address are blocked. But this does not mean that people can no longer access Hypixel with this IP address, no. You can still join but because the IP address is blacklisted they will be blocked when joining the game.

Is Hypixel a Canadian server?

Well the hypixel is Canadian, I think Rezzus is Canadian too. You are the founder of a server and there are many Canadian themed elements in the game.

Gateway ip address