Sergio Aguirre

Sergio Aguirre

Sergio Aguirre .....................? 3

Which is a literary genre or movement owned or owned by Sergio Aguirre (Argentine author) and how many chapters this book divides the mysteries of Krantik. .... xD This is for college assignments.

Thanks in advance

He was born in 1961 in Cordoba, Argentina. He is a writer and psychologist. As a psychologist, he has the ability to coordinate neuroscientist literary workshops in his hometown. In 1996, Las Peros won first place in the "Memory for Human Rights" competition. In 1997, he won the National Literary Competition with the story Corregir en una noche on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of Racio Quiroga's death. His first novel, La venganza de la vaca, won the 1998 Latin American Literary Prize for Children and Youth. Her third novel, Ula The Mystery of Crantock, has been interesting to read since childhood and she has been an author since the age of 12. [1]

David Viscott's book Intimcies of a Psychiatrist ■■■■■■■ his interest:

I identified a character I like to work with, who would feel and hear weird stories, help people, heal ... I studied psychology, then but Took an interest in the psychological analysis of [1]

As a psychologist, he was responsible for coordinating the Neuropsychiatric Literature Workshop in Cordoba. [give]

According to Ro, one of the most famous neighbors of the soap opera.

Her books appear as a must-read in school curricula in many Latin American countries. [give]

One of the most important influences was Robert Louis Stevenson's novel The Strange Case of Dr. Jell and Mr. Hyde and was praised by authors such as Patricia Heismith, Raymond Carver, and Arthur Mack. [1]

According to the story, you are considered the author of the detective and the genre:

My favorite thing is working with suspense and it started me in the insecure wing where an emo makes a story. Of course a mysterious story came to my mind, that's how my head turned. This kind of statement also invites us to work on the relationship with style. [give]

Revenge of the Cow 1999. [3]

In the novel, 2,000 neighbors died. [4]

Secrets of Crantock 2004 [5]

rmigu [6]

Awards and prizes The first prize in the 1996 "Memory for Human Rights" competition (which began in the province of Cámara de Didos, Cordoba) for the story of Las Peros. [1]

1997 Prize in the National Literary Competition for the story Corregir en una noche commemorating the 60th anniversary of Racio Quiroga's death. [7]

Second place in the 1998 Latin American Prize for Children and Youth Literature Normandalectura for his first novel, La veganza de la vaca. [7]

Revenge of 2000 cows is included in the Raven catalog. [8]

Los Neighbors in the Fiction of Banco del Libro de Venezuela for its annual Los Best Awards in 2000.

Mystery Crantic selected for Best Bank of the Year in 2004 for Banco del Libro de Venezuela. [9]

2009 El rmigu is included in the Raven catalog. [10]

El Ramigo 2009 nominated for Best Annual Award by Banco del Labro de Venezuela

Sergio Aguirre was born in 1961 in Cڈrdoba, Argentina. He is a writer and psychologist. As a psychologist, he has the ability to coordinate the literary workshops of Neuropsyquitrico de Córdoba. In 1996, he won first prize in the "Memory for Human Rights" competition with the story "The Dogs".

Hope you can help whatever you need :)

Sergio Aguirre