Septum Sweet Spot

Septum Sweet Spot

Do you find your septa ridiculous? ۔

Okay, I'm going to pierce the septum, but I want to see how it feels when I spend my money. I'm a complete perfectionist, so I just wanted to see what it would be like. Where can I find my candy?

update

Okay, I'm going to pierce the septum, but I want to see how it feels when I spend my money. I'm a complete perfectionist, so I just wanted to see what it would be like. Where can I find my candy?

And people who tell me not to do it, I do it, like it or not. I'm asking a question, if you don't answer don't comment. I don't care what you think. I have already made the discovery of becoming a mother there.

Your beautiful septa will be right in front of your nasal cartilage.

If you place your thumb and forefinger around the thumb, it will be a little thicker than the front of your nose and then a little thinner. The fine was stabbed.

While I was experimenting with W, I was looking for my septal ring to make my own, so I took a captive pearl ring that didn't have a ball and put it on my septum.

Septa is either 14 gauge or 16 gauge perforated. Therefore, the strap you wear should be one of these two sizes.

It may not look 100% like your septum piercing, but it will be as close as possible to piercing.

Well, sorry, all the idiots answered that.

S. soft septum

This page can help you.

D:

Can you find your lovely septa?

What is your septum?

Septum Sweet Spot