Septum Piercing Crusties

Septum Piercing Crusties

Painful itching that is difficult to remove during a septal puncture? 3

On the left side of the septal perforation, a hard layer forms around the jewelry and it is very difficult to move it. It is also very difficult to clean because of the angle. Are you impressed Appendix?

The crust is perfectly normal with each piercing. You do not need to transfer it. The crust evaporates because it is soaked in sea salt or O.

It is normal to have itching when pierced. Do not move too hard as it will sink into the raw material and may tear the skin while trying to recover. Soak in sea salt and it will soften the crust, and you can remove it with a cotton ball or paper towel.

I go around trying a lot to get rid of the itch, but it hurts more so I won't worry about touching it and falling off myself. Warm water with sea salt.

Alcohol dries out. Apply salt water twice a day with a cotton swab, apply cold water and clean it so that it does not dry out. And stop moving, it can cause infection and irritation. Simply put, let it rotate when cleaning. You may want to change it in a week or two, a simple nail that is very swollen can be completely healed within a month.

Septum Piercing Crusties