For a Sentry safe with a bell combination, the standard rotation process is as follows: remove the lock by turning the knob three times counterclockwise past 0. After the third time , stop at the first number of the combination. Turn the knob counterclockwise and pass the second number of the combination once.
- Insert the H4100s key into the keyhole on the front of the safe.
- Turn the key counterclockwise.
- Press the safe lid with one hand while pressing the latch on the front of the safe to unlock the lid. Lift the lid to access the contents.
SentrySafe H2300 Lock and Lock To unlock and open SentrySafe H2300, you must first turn the key in the lock counterclockwise. Then, press down or press the top of the cover while releasing the latch. To close the lid, all you need to do is reverse this process.
Open the guard with a paperclip:
- Take a paper clip and use your finger to bend it to a 90 degree angle.
- Now use the pliers to bend the tip of the long leg over the filing cabinet at a 90 degree angle.
- Then fold the other leg over the paper clip.
- Use your fingers to bend the outer leg of the second leg 180 degrees.
Cross your fingers, the reason your safe won’t open is as simple as ■■■■ batteries. The batteries may have enough energy to power the keyboard, but not enough to fully retract the latch.
If you have lost your Sentry Safe key, you can find a replacement key here. We can customize other Sentry Safe zones. Contact us if you can’t find the key domain you are looking for.
Call Mr. Locksmith to Open Sentry Safe Locksmith is a security specialist in opening all major safes, and we can specifically open Sentry safes with a keypad, combination lock or electronic lock. The locksmith’s vault technicians are trained to open the guards. Mr. The locksmith can also open, repair or repair most of the safes.
Pay the locksmith to open the safe Some other safe services offered by the locksmiths are: Open the battery cover just below the keypad: insert a paper clip or pencil into the small hole on the left side of the cover. Slide the left side of the cover as you slide it to the right. Remove the battery holder. Insert 4 batteries as shown (Do not use rechargeable or non-alkaline batteries. Put the battery back in the safe.