Senior Bank Loan,
How To Define Senior Bank Loan?
A senior bank loan is a loan financing that is issued to a company through a bank or similar financial institution and then repaid and sold to investors. Rapid loan consists of several loans. Preferential bank loans have legal rights to the borrower's assets over all other claims.
- Senior bank loans are commercial loans that are reused in commercial loan packages that are sold to investors.
- Privileged banks take precedence over all other claims against borrowers.
- In the event of bankruptcy, the concessionary bank loan is repaid before other lenders, preferred shareholders and ordinary shareholders when the lenders' assets are sold.
- Senior bank loans are usually secured by securing loan assets.
- Senior bank loans often have variable interest rates
- In the past, lenders who took out concessional bank loans were able to collect the entire loan if the debtor went berserk.
- Senior bank loans generally provide investors with higher profits and protection against inflation.
Literal Meanings of Senior Bank Loan
Meanings of Senior:
Someone who is many years older than everyone else.
By older or more experienced people.
Keep a high and dignified position.
Sentences of Senior
He was only two years older than them
There is a senior officer in the Ministry of Finance
Synonyms of Senior
older, most important, highest-ranking, more important, superior, higher-ranking, elder, high-status, chief, top, high-ranking
Meanings of Bank:
Accumulation (substance) in a mass or pile.
Tilt or lean back when turning (from an airplane or car).
(From locomotive) provides extra energy when going to the hills (train).
Play ball (billiards and other games) to bounce on a surface like a table or pillow.
Along the ground people or ramps to rivers or lakes.
Slope of a substance, massive or hilly.
Seats or rows of similar items, especially electric or electronic tools, are grouped into rows.
Pool table cushions
Bank deposit (cash or valuables)
Financial institutions that deposit money through consumers, make payments when needed, issue interest-bearing loans and exchange currency.
Sentences of Bank
The rain has accumulated on the floor behind the door
The plane overturned as if on its way back to the airport
I put eight balls on two pillows
The wolves line up on the shore
On each side of the console is a large collection of DJ lights and speakers
Synonyms of Bank
verge, bound, boundary, flank, make a pile of, brink, row, financial institution, embankment, array, group, camber, extremity, be at an angle, fringes, deposit, ramp, series, pay in, limits, rise, circumference, cant, stack up
Meanings of Loan:
Debt (cash or assets)
Some loans, especially money that must be repaid with interest.
Narrow streets or paths, especially those that lead to open spaces.
Sentences of Loan
The word processing program was taken from the theater
Borrowers can apply for a کے 84,000 loan
Synonyms of Loan
credit, advance, lend, allow, give credit