Send Me A Picture

Send Me A Picture

What are you waiting for when people ask you to send me your picture via SMS? 3

All the boys I wrote to, whom I knew and barely knew or knew very well, always asked me to send them my pictures, especially the older ones I sent. I wonder if this is just a picture of a normal face, a picture (in clothes) or a picture of me / my underwear. Thank you very much!

If you have never met them in person, they can identify you with any photo because they want to know what you look like. But if they've seen it before, it definitely means a picture.

Send me a picture

Send Me A Picture

Send Me A Picture

This page can help you.

D:

What are people waiting for when they ask me to send them a picture via text message?

All the boys I wrote to, whom I knew and barely knew or knew very well, always asked me to send them my pictures, especially the older ones I sent. I'm wondering if this is just a normal picture of a face, a picture (with clothes) or a picture of me ...

SMS staff sends temporary photos.

They may wish they were lucky enough to take a picture of you, but of course you would never send them one.

Usually all our friends ask how she is and just want to see if the girl is cute or not. If he is a good boy and you like him, you can send him your picture acting like a girl.

Send Me A Picture