Selling Car Pink Slip California

How do I sell a car if I still don't have a pink note on Kalia? 3

I bought the car at auction, I will get the pink sheet (according to them) within a month. Should I wait for the pink sheet? Which form should I fill out if I can sell them without pink bills? I live in Kalia so the information should be applied to this state. I know I should go to CA DMV's website, but there is a lot of information, quick and easy answer would be welcomed ... thanks

update

I bought a car, yes the seller (auctioneer) said I will get the Detron file within a month ...

Hello Oklatum, where did you get this information? I want to read this

I'm in California and after buying and selling some cars, I know:

You must accept all auctions. If you are driving and have been arrested, this is proof of considerable ownership. DMV will send you a formal file later, but proof of sale is sufficient proof of your order to sell it.

Since you have not received the file (Rainbow File) (Pink Note has expired), you must fill it out.

Sell ​​Car Whitley Le Kalia.

This page can help you.

D:

Am I going to sell a car if I don't have a pink bill in Kalia?

I bought the car at auction, I will win the pink ticket (according to them) within a month. Do I have to wait for the pink sheet? Which form should I fill out if I can sell it without pink bills? I live in Kalia so the information should be applied to this state. I know I have to go to CA DMV ...

Documents must be processed via DMV. You will need a file to sell, unless you are already in the system and can make a lost statement. If you have a buyer, you can ask DMV for a quick fix.

No, the car is sold separately and cannot be sold without the car.

You may have received the file at the time of purchase.

Are you saying that DMV did not send you the file or the provider did not send you?

You cannot sell without files