Seiya Sailor Moon

Seiya Sailor Moon

Is Sia a boy or a girl? Sailor me?

Well, in the manga, Sia is a woman.

In mobile phones, SM directors wanted to change things in Sailor Star Lights. The director wants them to be men on Earth and women on his planet. He basically wants to attract women because he is an idol to find his daughters through his songs.

Basically in Manga; well, if this is the woman who is dressing and kissing Jesus, then yes, I will say yes.

In anime ... it's really hard to say. When you watch the video of the relationship between Seiya and Usagi, it looks like you have fallen in love with her. But when Cia Sailor turns into a Star Fighter, it doesn't really change ... I don't know if it's cute or not.

I'm not sure if this is a full-fledged event, but in the Summer Day event, where he meets Race's father, Terry, you can see that Sia and the other two are actually children (they're just wearing bathing suits.) ). When you see the changes, obviously they are not there at first, but then they grow into a sailor.

But when the girls found out that the Three Lights were also marine fighters, one of them said, "Now that I know they're girls, I don't love them anymore."

I haven't read the manga, but my theory is that Cia and Sailor Star Fighter are different forms of the same person, it's not transit, it's more ... magic. So yes, they mean they are becoming men to help them find their daughter, as others have said.

I think the way Asagi saw Mamuchan in Seicho, the way Sia saw the princess in Asagi (she's also a princess) they miss someone a lot and it binds them together so tightly at that moment. Aside from being a girl, or just a sex change, it's a special kind of relationship. I don't think the three lights care about quality, with the slightest exception to CIA.

Moon naughty boy

It is easy. Sia is a girl who dresses up and works like a man to find a princess. They look like girls when they change. Something like Haruka. It was taken from the manga.

Mobile phone is difficult. Sia is said to be in human form, but the girl is in the form of a sailor.

As far as I know, in mobile phones, Seiya is a woman reborn in a man. But in Manga, this is a girl who wears / hides a man's clothes.

: 3.

All sailor scouts are women.

(Except for the tuxedo mask, but we won't join them.)

Yes, Yuri (A.K.A. Snenai.) Appears in Sailor Moon.

Mushiro and Haruka (Neptune and Your) together.

And Sia loves Yusgi.

Seiya Sailor Moon

Seiya Sailor Moon

Is Sia a boy or a girl? Sailor Moon? 3

Well, that's totally unexpected, but I keep wondering if Sia is a boy or a girl and if it's a girl who dresses like a boy, is she read because she loves Usagi / Serena ?

I just want to know

Thank you very much!

Well, in the manga, Cia is a woman.

In the anime, SM's director wanted to turn things into Sailor Starlights. The director wants men on earth and women on his planet. They basically want to attract women because they are ideal for finding their daughters through their songs.

Basically in Manga; well, if this is the woman who is dressed and kissing Asgi, then yes, I will say yes.

In anime ... it's really hard to say. When you watch the video of the relationship between Sia and Asgi, it seems that you love her. But when Seiya turns into Sailor Star Fighter, it doesn't really change ... I don't know if it's cute or not.

I'm not sure if this is a filling episode, but on the Summer Day episode where they visit Ray's relatives, you can see that Cia and the other two are actually kids (they just have a bathing suit. Was worn). When you see the change, obviously they get lost first, but then they take the form of a sailor.

But when the girls found out that the Three Lights were also sea warriors, one of them said, "Now that I know they're girls, I don't love them anymore."

I haven't read the manga, but my theory is that Sia and Sailor Star Fighter are different forms of the same person, it's not transvestite, it's more ... magic. So yes, they are saying that they are becoming men to help them find their daughter, as others have said.

I think just as Asgi saw Mamuchan in Siya, so Siya saw the princess in Asgi (she is also a princess). They miss someone so much and it brings them together so much. Aside from being a girl or just having a gender change, it's a special kind of relationship. I don't think Three Lights really cares about quality, with the slightest exception.

Seiya Sailor Moon

Seiya Sailor Moon

Moon sailors people

It is easy. Sia is a girl who dresses up and looks like a man in search of a princess. They look like girls when they change. Something like Haruka. It was taken from the manga.

Mobile phone is difficult. Cia is called a man in human form, but a girl in the form of a sailor.

As far as I know, in the anime, Seiya is a woman who is reborn in a man. But there is a girl in the manga who disguises herself as a man.

: 3

All Sailor Scouts are women.

(Except for the tuxedo mask, but we won't include them.)

Yes, Yuri (A.K.A. Snenai.) Appears in Sailor Moon.

Mushiro and Haruka (Neptune and Your) together.

And Seiya likes Usagi.

I think Seiya Kou's two genders are the same.

Seiya Sailor Moon