Definition of Sector:
A circle or oval and a flat figure surrounded by two rays of an arc between them.
An area or part that is different from others.
Data Storage: The smallest identifiable division of the storage area on a magnetic disk formed by disk formatting. The computer's operating system divides the data into blocks of sectors and stores them in free (empty) sectors that can be merged (merged) or separated.
General: Separate division and area based on factors. See also class.
A mathematical instrument with two weapons written on one end and a symbol of life, tangent, etc. Drawing a diagram.
Synonyms of Sector
Subspecies, Fraction, Side, Subgroup, District, Half circle, Section, Precinct, District, Contingent, Quadrant, Sampling, Part, Segment, Precinct, Division, Remainder, Dole, Sextant, Particular, Item, Quota, Zone, Random sample, Neighbourhood, Percentage, Share, Crescent, Locality, Section, Semicircle, Borough, Detachment, Portion, Installment, Hemicycle, Component, Cross section, Subdivision, Sample, Quarter, Adjunct, Quarter, Parcel, Detail, Part
How to use Sector in a sentence?
- For example, Figure 4a shows the three circles formed by the sectors and rectangles in Figure 3A.
- Sometimes companies choose to work in the private sector instead of the public sector because they believe it will bring them more benefits.
- The specific article is not exactly what we were looking for because the candidate is very expert.
- The upper part of the office space is the administrative lobby, which is separate from the rest of the office, and all the central staff work in it.
- Operation in the southern part of the North Sea.
Meaning of Sector & Sector Definition