Sebastian Di Modica

Sebastian Di Modica

I just want to know why the Saints restaurant is closed. ۔

I went to Ken Htares and saw this restaurant and had only a few questions. Thank you for your time

Sean's, Burbank restaurant that appeared on TV with Ken Hitmers:

By January 20, Sien will close its doors. We returned to Boston for family reasons. We thank and appreciate all of you, not only for supporting the business, but also for the enduring friendship with many of you. For those of you who enter us, we know Nice and moi, this is not an easy choice to make for us that we are not all together, more than the family, This.

We have the same email address. So, if you want to contact us, please do so. Come to us, it's too late! We personally want the privilege of saying goodbye.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

/ Sian de Modica IV, Ower, Leader /

/ Good di modica, avir /

/ Ciano de Modica V, President and CEO /

Xi'an Restaurant

Cyan de Modica IV.

Let me tell you, they don't write restaurants like you. . . Maybe that's why they stopped !!!

Sebastian Di Modica

Sebastian Di Modica

I just want to know why the Saints restaurant is closed. 3

I went to Ken htmares and saw a restaurant and just had a few questions. Thank you for your time

Sean's, Burbank restaurant that appeared on TV with Ken Hitmars:

By January 20, the Seians will have closed their doors. We returned to Boston for family reasons. We are grateful and grateful to all of you, not only for supporting the business, but also for the lasting friendship we have with many of you. For those who enter you, we know Nice and moi, this is not a convenient choice for us to say that we are not all around, more than the family, This.

We have the same email address. So, if you want to contact us, please do so. Come to us, it's too late! We personally want the honor of saying goodbye.

Thank you all very much from the bottom of my heart.

/ Seian Di Modica IV, Oer, Koki /

/ Good Di Modica, Oer /

/ Cyano de Modica V, President and CEO /

Xi'an Restaurant

Seian Di Modica IV

Let me tell you, they don't write restaurants like you. . . Maybe that's why they closed !!!

Sebastian Di Modica