Sean Kingston Beautiful Girls Lyrics

Has Sean Kingston's Beatle Girls changed? ۔

Who changed his words appropriately. I know families of busy people complain that songs send mixed signals to their listeners, but I can't find them on the internet. Please help me!

It doesn't change the text, it just has different versions because I don't think you can say suicide on TV or some radio stations, so there are versions that say rejection instead of suicide and some versions say nothing about it. Say part

Beautiful girl.

He did not change the text. MTV censored them so that the words of suicide did not send the wrong message.

Now there's a silent target in the middle that really spoils the song because the suicide part is the best.

If parents do not want their children to listen to music, they can easily change channels. No one is forcing you to listen. You don't have to change the artist's creation.

There are two versions, one says you killed me when you said it's over and the other says you denied me when you said it's over. The other is very funny. I don't think you should change your tune because of that.

Yes, I saw that too. On the website, they removed the word suicide from the song. My local radio station still broadcasts under the guise of suicide.

voici le truc ... pais laisent leurs s outercouter radio ... je ne idee paas que ce soit juste pour un enfant de 10 years de chanter ut ... or je suis amoureux d'un per ... quoi que false one ... ys will go with the words.