Schwan's Pizza Burgers

Schwan's Pizza Burgers

Does anyone remember Shawn's Pizza Burger? ....? 3

Does anyone remember Shawn's Pizza Burger? You sold it a long time ago. In the middle are 2 thin rolls with sauce and cheese. They were so good that they stopped making / selling them. I have heard that some of their food is being sold by another company. . . Like Tony's pizza or something. Does anyone know where to find these e-Hans burgers? He says if a lot of people ask about it, bring them back and see how it goes, and I don't think I'm the first person to ask that, but they didn't. It's like going to a restaurant and finding something you like on the menu and getting it all the time and just removing it from the menu.

I don't know i'm sorry

I love the people of Shawan! I have written to them many times without getting any real answer! I asked their own drivers, I have had many different drivers over the years, they all said the same thing, they were so insecure they couldn't put you in the door. You would think that if they were so insecure they would keep you. Shawn does this often and always brings her stuff!

Yes sir. I love you. I wrote to them and they told me to stop doing that because of the seller. Like me

Schwan's Pizza Burgers

Schwan's Pizza Burgers

I like it, I found it at Walmart a few years ago

you're the best. . . . Not healthy because everything came out but delicious

Did you get the answer? I love this pizza burger and I've been looking for it for years! Please let me know thanks

Schwan's Pizza Burgers