Schwab Level 0 Options

Schwab Level 0 Options

What is required for Option Level Sch? 3

I have a Sch broker account. I am currently approved for the Level 0 option, which is for Art. I can't call for long, too bad. Does anyone know what it takes to get to level 1 or 2? Thank you very much!

Are there any other brokers who do not have such strict rules for long calls / rollovers? I know Scottrade allows long calls, but I don't think they allow overlays ...

update

Thanks for your reply! I've been receiving secret calls for over a year now and I've grown up doing these things (my dad was a CFO and CPA ... so I'm in college 24/7, that's what I got). So far I've moved some nodes to ScotTrade because they allowed it, but it's interfering with the way I check dlls with Sch and I like the interface. Thanks for the info!

No broker has options trading options. SEC rules state that the broker must have reason to believe that the client understands the risk and can control it. This is done through business experience and lots of venture capital. In fact, it is designed to protect you. Talk to people in Sch and ask. In the meantime, you will learn about Options Market Trading Level 0, ie B. Call off for extra revenue.

Schwab Level 0 Options