Saw Palmetto Berries Buyers

Where can I sell saw palm fruit? 3

I live in Broward County, Florida, and I was trying to find a place to sell the palm trees I had collected in my backyard. Are there harvesting / processing facilities in or around Palm Bay? I really appreciate all the information you can give me, the money I can earn from this fruit exchange can help me a lot.

You can try contacting the people below and see if they know anyone in your area or buy these places from the public ... maybe find out from your local chamber of commerce. Whether these places are anywhere near you

Florida Inc.'s Palmetto Berry looked up

1206 Chemin des Rois

Naples, Florida 34104

Telephone: (239) 7751243

I sell palm trees.

I live in Palm Bay, Florida. I know the place where palm berries are sold in Felsmere, where I have been selling them for years. Unfortunately I don't have an address or PIN number? I wonder how much they pay per pound. Does anyone know what else this is?

My son told me they sell in Oak Hill, Florida, does anyone know where they sell Palm Heart in Oak Hill?

American scientists have yet to complete these efforts, although many doctors now recommend BHP treatment. The Medicaid side says (as your mother will know) that the way Saw Palmetto works is not yet popular, the only difference is that it is some kind of anti-inflammatory agent. He cited the well-known Vibe that it was more (but not critically) significant in men who took the herb than placebo (used to treat BHP, which in most cases is the elderly). Were men). From the SloanKetterings website: Study with Saw Palmetto Lipid Extract confirms that it reduces the amount of testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) by more than 40% through tissue samples, indicating interest in anti-androgens. does. (See the second link below). I don't understand why a child can use Ari Palmetto for at least a short time. I do not recommend. If the desired result causes fluctuations in the level of stability, use Vitex. Sarsaparilla root is said to minimize testosterone.