Save The Children Cancel

Save The Children Cancel

Has anyone canceled a donation to Save the Children? 3

I know it's complicated and I hate to do it, but I've been sponsoring a baby through Save the Children for a few months now and I can't pay any more so I have to cancel. I pinged so I can do this on your site without any hassle, but it's definitely not an option. I would like to know if anyone in the area has experience with this charity and would recommend it (pne, mail?) I'm sure it would be a big headache, but any suggestions would be appreciated. Will

I never sponsored Save the Children, but I canceled 2 sponsorships with Children International (I don't think my money was used properly). 1 child with Compion International Don't like the app).

Pne is easier because you go faster (because it's ■■■■■■) and because you may get lost in the mail. Children International was very smart and Compion International seemed to be the worst person in the world.

I've never done that, but I get points from them for a kid who I think is a godfather ???? And I got a letter from this guy (I'm sure it's not real) and it took me over a year to give up. I never send money, we have a lot of kids without me and here in the US I help through local charities.

If you are that chicken you can cancel the bank diversion :)

He says you need money to set up your donation, so see if you paid for it ...

Or ask if you can defer donations until you can pay them off.

That's a good question, and it kept me entertained for years.

I'm sure you'll understand, especially if you're in financial trouble.

This is really a hoax.

Save The Children Cancel