Saudade Em Espanhol

Saudade Em Espanhol

How do you call a deal in English?

A Saudi word in our unique language. Honestly, you could say, I miss you, I miss it, or I want to burn because of the wrong word. Or literally, something is missing. At home, like when you go out of the house, you may feel a musk or a chow musk.

No espionage, you can talk I miss you, I miss you, I need you or I miss you because of someone. Again, you need to form a complete sentence for someone or someone else and say you are upset.

This word is a unique word of Solode Silro idiom .. I do not know the language in which this word is ...

No English is meaningless, I feel guilty

I miss you

And it's not Spanish

I love you less

France

I miss you

obs: i know english Q ƒÂ © im

Yes, ctz can't do it in Spanish or French

I put the peas without a translator

Not really, it's the same, but you can express that feeling, by speaking a sign of error, this is the cream: I miss you

!! XD

French: I miss you (I feel your disability)

Espinal: Lost (Home / Home Disorder)

It helps.

The word Saudi as a traditional language does not exist in human terms at all. This is called trade or translated into English (a sign of desire or desire for something).

Look, there really isn't a safe word to say Saudi, but Fantas told someone who said Saudis send, instead I miss you, ten Saudis like you, I miss you.

Saudade Em Espanhol

Saudade Em Espanhol

No words have been translated from the article into any language. Or more clearly in another language. And, contrary to what everyone says, I miss you well, but I express what makes you miss the suffix. Or sending a curse on his guilty face and saying he doesn't know what else!

To spread

I don't do it in Spanish or not, in English I try where I miss you (no mistake)

Don't enter translator and show your nostalgia

Farland number

What you can do feel Lack of written sense Portuguese

I miss you

Great!

Saudade Em Espanhol

Saudade Em Espanhol

How do you say deals in English? ۔

I don't know if you have a special word to distrust that feeling, and do you have any memories in Spanish?

A Saudi word in our unique language. In Frank, you can say I miss you, I miss you, or I want to burn the wrong word. Or literally, something is missing. Sometimes, like when expanding a house, you may feel a smile or a mucous floor.

No, you can talk I miss you, I miss you, I need you or I miss you for someone. Again, you need to formulate a complete sentence that gives instructions to someone or something and says that you just remembered them.

The word Saude Celero is a unique idiom .. I don't know any language that has this word ...

No English is meaningless, I feel guilty.

I miss you

And it's not Spanish

I love you less

France

I miss you

obs: i know english q © © im

Yes Spanish and French I don't have ctz.

I put the peas without a translator.

In fact, nothing is the same, but you can express this feeling by talking, take the symbol of your guilt, ie im: I miss you

!! XD

French: I miss you (I feel your disability)

Spinal: Lost (missing / missing)

It helps.

Saudade Em Espanhol