Santi 27 Advertencia Una Niña Ignoro

Is this true with Santi 27? 3

On Facebook you will receive a message from Un tal Santi 27, here I have a copy from Facebook:

Ola Mai Santi and I die in 10 years, if you do not pay for it within 20 comments then sleep in your bed forever if you are not sure !! Search me on Google Santi 27 Warning: A girl ignored her and on the 20th her mother died ||||| On one occasion it is terrible, on the other hand it is not real and many people copy it 20 or 5 times and it does not happen anywhere.

Obviously, it's not true that someone who posts gets more comments and likes on Facebook. Comments are usually placed on fan pages to get more ads from that page. Santi seems to be gaining popularity. When you report spam or illegal content on Facebook, or just block it.

Did you see that if you don't believe him, he also told Google? He is smart and very nice, he wants people to come to him and talk to him about it.

Don't pay attention to it and of course ignore his comments, bad things will happen, he will catch you.

Santi 27 is one of those kicks that wants to scare people.

Or if I give you this video of who I am not.

Well, look at the truth, if any of my schoolmates ignore her and her mother dies, tell her that this necklace is true, I sent her to 20 and it didn't happen to me.

This is not true

That's not true, I don't envy it and it doesn't happen to me

I

Yes sir

According to me

All these childish lies they send me such things on WhatsApp and I ignore them because I am too slow to send 20 people. He was worried about it even in shock. So don't believe

Not for me

I can't believe it

I