Saniderm Blisters

Saniderm Blisters

Syndrome to heal ■■■■■■ tattoos ... help !!! ۔

On Friday, I tattooed the inside of my arm, from the armpit to the elbow. It was wrapped in plastic when we finished around 9pm. I took it off and washed it around 4 in the morning (woke up and felt it), then fell asleep, then applied saniderum on my tattoo around 11 in the morning. I know this is wrong, but I blew it with air bubbles, so I had to take it out and install a new part. Syndrome reaches to the side of my elbow, pulling my skin whenever I bend my elbow. I brought the extra back and opened it so that the small blisters and some red sores on the skin were a few inches away from my tattoo. Has anyone experienced this while using Syndrome, Tagdrum or any drums? Could it be because of the rubbing of the syndrome on my skin? Or maybe I shocked her by removing my skin and applying more syndrome while it was still fresh? : /

In my case, the red PS usually catches the hair because the syndrome prevents the hair from growing normally. I have an arm in my left arm that I have rotated and I have this problem. Tout rehecemment, mon bras droit a été fait l'intérieur et j'ai reçu une ampoule du Saniderm bouchée et frottée dans le dos et une otre d'un morceau de Ruban doa par amal karta hai. That's all I have to do as long as I have the space to use the Syndrome. Since then I have applied it myself and there is no problem with the sleeves except for the ingrown hairs that appear on one of them. Nothing is visible on the tattoo. Wait a while and if it doesn't heal, consult a dermatologist. I also wash with a lot of water, dry, then add cocoa, clean the excess and immediately apply Syndrome.

This is what happens when you wear a syndrome, not a tattoo artist.

If you want synergism on your tattoo, make it available to your artist.

Remove and wash several times a day, then moisten after each wash.

Saniderm Blisters