Samsung Refrigerator Model Number

Where is the model number of a Samsung refrigerator?

The model and serial numbers are printed on the label on the lower left of the outdoor units and near the front or back of the refrigerator. There is also a new fridge label on the side wall above the top shelf.

When I see this how do I find the model of the refrigerator?

The refrigerator model number must appear on a label inside the refrigerator. Find the label: Refrigerator model number example: RS2577SW.

Also, how do I know the model of my Samsung phone?

Android Settings If your Samsung phone uses the Android operating system, you can find out what type of Samsung phone you are using in the device settings. Open the Android settings menu and select System, then About phone. Here you can see the model name or phone number.

Similarly, people are wondering: where is the model number of the Samsung series?

The model and serial number can be found on the back of the device.

What is the model number?

Model number. Updated: 11/11/2018 by Computer Hope. Sometimes abbreviated as a model or model number, a model number is a unique number assigned to every product made by hardware manufacturers. The model number allows manufacturers to keep track of each piece of hardware and identify or replace the correct part if necessary.

How old is my device based on model number?

To determine the age of the device, use the serial number (not the model number) to know the date of manufacture. Our serial numbers begin with two letters followed by six digits. The two letters at the beginning of the serial number indicate the month and year of manufacture.

Where is my model and serial number?

How long do refrigerators last?

Ages 14 to 27

what does the Samsung refrigerator model number mean?

The Samsung refrigerator model number is not just a number, the model number contains information to help the buyer choose. Using the model number, you can, for example, see which type of refrigerator, in which year the refrigerator model was developed, for which country the refrigerator was manufactured.

What parts is the refrigerator made of?

Refrigerator Common Area Glossary Compressor. The refrigeration compressor is sold as part of a compressor motor kit. The compressor drives the condenser. Starter relay for compressor. Assembling the compressor motor. Capacitor. Condenser fan. Sensor fan motor. Tina bimetallic.

What model is my Frigidaire refrigerator?

Check the outside of the cabinet, the model number is located at the bottom or in the upper left corner on the back.

What model is my GE refrigerator?

Find the model and serial number of the GE TopFreezer in the fresh produce area on the top left wall. In the freezer, on the ceiling, in front. Close the temperature controls. Cook the vegetable chips.

What does the model number mean for GE refrigerators?

General Electric (GE) is a manufacturer of home appliances including: refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, dryers, dishwashers and ovens. Each device has a serial number plate attached to it, which can provide information on the age of the device. The serial number consists of two letters and six digits.

Where is the Samsung serial number?

1 Open the notification panel by swiping down from the top of the screen, then tap the Settings icon as shown below. 2 On the Settings page, scroll to the System menu and click Device Information. 3 Touch Status. 4 Scroll down the status page and find the serial number.

How do I find my Samsung serial number?

If the serial number has 15 digits, the eighth digit is the year and the ninth is the month. If the serial number has 11 digits, the fourth digit is the year and the fifth digit is the month. Samsung data code examples: Click Image Body for maximum resolution.

How do I find my Samsung serial number?

Step 1 of 7 Tap the menu symbol on the home screen. Tap Settings. Tap More. Scroll to Device Information and tap it. Tap Status. Scroll down to see the IMEI number and serial number. Note: You can also view your IMEI by typing * * 06 on the keyboard. The IMEI number can also be found on the battery compartment cover.

Where is the serial number of my Samsung laptop?

Samsung computers generally have labels that are very easy to find. There is usually a model number label on the bottom of the laptop. Do not confuse a model number with a serial number.

Can I replace the glass on my stove?

Although the glass oven is designed to resist damage from cookware, it is possible to accidentally scratch or damage the hob. In some cases this damage will require lens replacement. Unplug the oven to access the power cord, then unplug it. Lift the front of the glass oven.