Sam Ash Return Policy

Sam Ash Return Policy

Can I return it to Sam Ash? 3

I bought this little mini MP from Sam Ash and I didn't really like it. The sound that comes out of it is not really what I wanted and it costs $ 50. I opened the package but it didn't explode or anything. H. After sticking, it looks like it's just wrapped. I lost my receipt, but I really want my money back. Do you think that they will catch me and shed tears?

They can search your receipt by name or PNE number in the customer database system (if they are slow and put it under normal customer code, they can also search UCT SKU and know when it last time). Was purchased; print receipt.)

If it's a guitar or amplifier, you can easily return it at any cost, no matter what the cost.

If the amplifier is from a professional audio department, they may try to charge a 20% resetting fee. However, if they try to do so, politely ask the manager, politely explain the situation, and you'll be fine. The replenishment rate is not a set guideline, and most informants are unaware of these transactions.

The only thing that can stop you from getting your money back is if you bought it a long time ago. If within 30 days it will not be a problem. If 6,090 days have elapsed, a refund is possible, but they can only give you one credit. Everything is interchangeable in Sam Ash, Scratches! I now!

Sam Ash. Return Policy

This page can help you.

D:

Can I return it to Sam Ash?

I bought this little mini MP from Sam Ash and I didn't really like it. The sound that comes out of it is not really what I wanted and it costs $ 50. I opened the package but didn't cherry it or anything like that. H. After pasting, it looks like it was just wrapped. Missing receipt ...

Sam Ash Return Policy