Definition of Sales:
The exchange of a commodity for money; the action of selling something.
An alternative term for sales revenue or sales volume. See also sale.
The activity or business of selling products or services.
A period during which a shop or dealer sells goods at reduced prices.
Synonyms of Sales
Deal, Transaction, Bargain, Disposal, Selling, Vending, Disposal
How to use Sales in a sentence?
- We withdrew it from sale.
- Our sales were going through the roof and it made everyone happy and excited to be part of our company.
- The January sales got under way this week.
- There are arguments about the early origins of professions, the length pf time that the profession has been in existance, and they do not acknowledge anothers information over their own, even when everyone knows, the oldest profession was a Sales profession of one kind or another.
- You need to always hope for as high of sales as you can so that the people in your workplace know you do a good job.
Meaning of Sales & Sales Definition