S Meaning Signature

S Meaning Signature

What does "s /" mean? 3

The judge did not sign the order. However, when the judge's name must be signed, the attorney writes / s / and then signs his or her submission note. What do you think about it? I think that means the order is null and void, right? In order for this to become a reality, the judge has to sign it correctly. Am i right

For courts that allow electronic filing of documents by computer, the title / s / is signed by the plaintiff's agent after the plaintiff's typed name and replaces the handwritten signature. I suspect the order you are looking at is a writ of mendes filed by a lawyer. The order is legally binding only if the court issues an order allowing it to be enforced. Many courts that allow electronic filing require a preliminary injunction to be filed with the attorney for each application. The fact that a restraining order has been proposed does not mean that the assignment will be included in the proposed form or that the lawyer's request will be granted. If the attorney files a motion against you in addition to the order, you usually have a deadline to file a lawsuit against that motion.

/ s / is an administrative abbreviation that means signed ■■■■ copy, not ■■■■ copy.

I will be very careful because the judge's order is null and void. The outcome of this assumption may be ignored by the court.

S Meaning Signature