Running a mile a day

Running a mile a day

Does running 1 mile a day do anything? Running one mile a day improves cardiovascular and fitness levels and sets the tone for a healthier lifestyle. Make your hard work important by choosing healthy foods and drinks and limiting the addition of sugar, sodium, saturated and trans fats to your diet.

Is running 1 mile a day good enough?

There is no doubt that daily mileage is a step in the right direction for overall health. If you want to lose weight, running is one of the most effective and cheapest ways to burn calories. Plus, it's a great way to improve cardiovascular health and build muscle.

Is running 10 miles a day too much?

Yes, running 10 miles a day is too much, but it depends on your physical condition. If you're a beginner or haven't trained properly, you could be doing more harm than good. The goal of 10 miles a day can be reached in a set period of time. This requires good strength and endurance training.

Is it good to run a mile a day?

Running is beneficial even if you only run one mile a day. Like Arizona, you don't have to train for a marathon or run 30 miles a week to reap the benefits of running. One kilometer a day equals five to seven kilometers a week, which has enormous benefits for the health of your heart, your overall body, your mood and your zest for life.

What happens to your body when you run a mile a day?

“Your body is an incredibly adaptable machine and adapts quite quickly to the stress of running a mile a day,” explains Stonehouse. If your end goal is to lose weight, focus on exercise to help you burn fat and build muscle effectively.

How many calories do you burn running a mile a day?

If you walk a mile at this pace, you'll burn about 123 calories. While this is certainly a thing, it is unlikely to help you achieve your long-term goals. “Your body is an incredibly adaptable machine and adapts quite quickly to the stress of running a mile a day,” explains Stonehouse.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How many miles can I run every day for a month?

In my plan, the recommendations for "running every day for a month" are: Start End 5 km (mile) 32:53 29:52 Faster 1 mile 9:31 7:55 Longest run (no walk) mile.

Is it safe to walk a mile a day?

Most people, including children, can safely run or walk a mile a day without risk of injury, says Steve Stonehouse, CPT, USATF treadmill and training director for STRIDE. (Yes, walking breaks are good guys!).

What would happen if i ran a mile every day for a month

According to medical science, if you run a mile every day, you have: 42% lower risk of esophageal cancer, 27% lower risk of liver cancer, 26% lower risk of lung cancer, 23% lower risk of kidney cancer, 16% lower risk. colon cancer and a 10% reduction in ■■■■■■ cancer risk.

Is it possible to lose weight with one run a day?

In general, you need 60 minutes of vigorous exercise per week to reach the recommended minimum level of physical activity. Therefore, jogging during the day can improve your health and reduce your body weight. The amount of weight you can lose in a month depends on variables such as diet and current weight.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is it bad to run 10 miles every day?

If you admit this is going to suck, it's honestly not that bad. Earlier this year, YouTube and ultrarunner Vince Luu set a goal of running 10 miles every day for 30 days, inspired by the physical prowess of David Goggins.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What would happen if i ran a mile every day for exercise

Or, if you run your daily mile at a slower pace, it also works as a warm-up program. Bottom Line: Running a mile a day can improve your overall fitness and cardiovascular health, but don't expect it to build bigger muscles or eliminate the need for other types of exercise.

What are the risks of running every day?

Daily running can increase the risk of overuse injuries. Overuse injuries are the result of too intense and too rapid physical exertion, which prevents the body from adapting. Or they can be the result of technical errors, such as B. Running in poor condition and overloading certain muscles. To prevent overuse injuries:.

:brown_circle: How to avoid an overuse injury while running?

To avoid overuse injuries: 1 Make sure you wear good running shoes and change shoes regularly. 2 Gradually increase the number of kilometers traveled per week. 3 Combine your running days with cross-training activities such as cycling or swimming. 4 Warm up before running and then stretch. 5 Fill in the corresponding form.

Can You Run 1 mile a day for depression?

While this is not a cure for everyone, it can certainly benefit everyone. Running just a mile each day is a fantastic natural mood booster and can help depressed patients see a different light. 3. Running strengthens the bones.

What are the benefits of running every day?

One of the most amazing benefits of running every day is that you extend your life by at least three years. People who don't exercise regularly are much more likely to die than those of you who take the time to jog every day.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What would happen if i ran a mile every day does to your body

If you walk one kilometer for 12 minutes a day, you will burn 819-1015 calories per week at the body weights shown in the examples. Increased physical activity may be sufficient for gradual, moderate weight loss, as long as your calorie intake remains at or below sustained levels.

Is it good to run a mile a day to lose weight?

If your end goal is to lose weight, focus on exercise to help you burn fat and build muscle effectively. That's why running a mile a day at the end of the day doesn't help get you closer to your long-term weight loss goals — it just doesn't burn enough calories.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How many calories do you burn running a mile?

Running at 5 miles per hour burns about 117 calories in 160 pounds. The energy expenditure per mile increases to 145 calories for a 200-pound person. If you run one kilometer for 12 minutes a day, you will burn 819-1015 calories per week at the body weights shown in the examples.

Is it possible to lose weight by running 5k a day?

Running may be one of the best weight loss exercises, but it certainly wasn't my goal when I started running 3 miles a day. But since I burned an extra 300,400 calories a day on this run (according to my trusty fitness tracker) and followed my daily routine, weight loss was inevitable.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How many times a week should you run to lose weight?

If you're happy jogging without strength training, chances are you'll be reducing your muscle mass and fat. If you exercise 2-3 times a week, you are more likely to burn fat while running. 4. Recommended career ladders.

What happens to your brain when you walk a mile every day?

Walking a mile every day improves communication between key brain circuits, combats the decline in brain function associated with aging, and improves cognitive performance. This is a huge brain benefit from such a simple exercise! Do you have joint pain? Walk a mile a day.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What would happen if i ran a mile every day results

Research shows that the benefits of running just 5-10 minutes a day at a moderate pace (miles per hour) may include: lower risk of death from heart ■■■■■■ or stroke, lower risk of cardiovascular disease, lower risk of heart disease before cancer.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What was the best advice I ever received about running?

Best running advice I've ever received: My mom gave me the best advice. She said, I'll paraphrase that what I thought were the worst racing days sometimes turned out to be the best. I was quite okay with one day when I was so tired and just didn't want to run.

Is jogging everyday bad?

Running every day can be bad for you just because you can't give your body enough rest to repair muscles and joints. Some people can run every day and are fine, but generally most are not.

What are the benefits of running 3 miles?

If you regularly run 3 miles a day, you will have a great habit of helping you reach your weight loss goals. The key to losing weight is creating a calorie deficit or burning more calories than you take in, and running is great for burning calories.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is it safe to run every day?

Running every day can have a positive effect on your health. Research shows that running at a moderate pace for just 5 to 10 minutes a day can reduce the risk of dying from heart attacks, strokes and other common diseases. However, the same study also shows that these benefits peak 4 times.

How long does it take to lose weight from running one mile a day?

If you run a mile a day, you'll burn enough calories to lose about 1 pound a month if you're already maintaining your weight on your current diet. Since weight loss is not limited to your hips, it may take several weeks or months before you notice a significant difference.

:brown_circle: What are the health benefits of running 1 mile a day?

• It can improve the quality of sleep. If you suffer from insomnia, running can be a good antidote.
  • Helps to lose weight. Running can be an effective way to lose weight if certain conditions are met.
  • It can relieve stress.
  • Minimize the risk of cancer.
  • It can improve your sex life.
  • It can help fight depression

Is running 1 mile a day good enough for you

Running just a mile each day is a fantastic natural mood booster and can help depressed patients see a different light. 3. Running strengthens the bones. When you run, the stress you exert strengthens your bones over time by increasing bone density.

Can you lose weight by walking one mile a day?

To lose weight, you need to burn about 3,500 calories more than you consume, according to the Mayo Clinic. If a 155-pound person walks a mile every day at a speed of 4 miles per hour and does not eat more or less than usual, he will lose a pound in 21 days.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How many minutes will it take to walk 1 mile?

So how long does it take to run a mile? According to a large long-term study, it takes an average of 15 to 22 minutes to cover a mile.

How many minutes of walking equals 1 mile?

A person's average walking speed is 3 to 4 miles per hour, or 1 mile every 15 to 20 minutes. The speed at which you walk can be used as an indicator of your overall health.

How long is the average walking time for 1 mile?

So how long does it take to drive a mile? According to a large long-term study, it takes an average of 15 to 22 minutes to cover a mile.

Is running 1 mile a day good enough to gain

According to Kennedy, just walking one mile a day is probably not enough to gain noticeable muscle mass. To really build muscle, you need to lift weights, eat enough to promote muscle breakdown and protein synthesis, and recover properly. After all, can sprints contribute to your progress?

Is running 1 mile a day good enough to sleep

Believe it or not, a daily mile will help you get a good night's sleep. You may think that fatigue automatically improves sleep, but this is much more difficult. Because endorphins are released while you run, any disturbing thoughts that keep you up at night begin to float to the bottom.

:brown_circle: Which is better for you running or jogging?

At a more relaxed pace, between 4 and 8 miles per hour, jogging is a great alternative to running. Since it is easier on the body than running, you can do it every day without hurting yourself.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is running 1 mile a day good enough to build

Bottom Line: Running a mile a day can improve your overall fitness and cardiovascular health, but don't expect it to build bigger muscles or eliminate the need for other types of exercise.

What's the average pace for a one mile run?

According to researchers at the University of Wisconsin, the slow pace for a mile run is 13 minutes. The optimal speed is about 7 minutes for men and about 9 minutes for women.

How many calories do you burn when you run a mile?

Running increases the number of calories you burn during the day. This is an approximate number, but 1 running mile should burn 150 calories (this is a very average figure and depends on many factors including your weight, running efficiency.). So if I run 3 miles a day, I'm burning those extra 450 calories every day.

:brown_circle: Is it better to run one mile a day?

If you gain muscle mass easily, your hamstrings can be increased in size with a regular running program. However, running just one mile a day while maintaining a calorie deficit will have a greater impact on fat loss than building muscle.

Is it okay to run a mile every day?

For others, like the RW Run Streak runners, running every day is fine. They even know runners who have been running for over 50 years (running at least a mile every day).

How much running is bad for your health?

Overall, runners have a 19% lower risk of dying than non-runners. However, the health benefits of exercise declined in people who ran more than 20 miles per week, more than six days per week, or faster than 8 miles per hour.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How often should I run in a week?

So if you're doing five runs a week, limit to four, and if you're running every day, limit to five or six runs a week. And limit the amount and intensity of your speed workouts to what you think you can easily recover in 24 hours.

When is the best time to run the most miles?

Do this until your peak with the most miles in the week three to four weeks before the event. Remember that you can't be at your best for long without increasing your risk of injury or overtraining, so the efficiency and intensity of your run should fluctuate with your training phase to stay healthy.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is running 10 miles a day too much weight

1000 calories. Running ten miles can give you between 1,200 and 1,300 extra calories or 2,200 calories per day. This will make you lose about 10 ounces or pounds in a week.

Is it too much to walk 10 miles a day?

If you have time to run 10 miles a day, that's probably more than enough weight loss, especially if you make changes to your nutritious diet. While for those just starting out, gradually 10 miles a day can be a big goal, it's challenging.

:brown_circle: How many miles should I run a day?

There is no specific number of miles you need to cover each day. It's all about minutes and downtime, which is much more important whether you're a beginner or an experienced runner preparing for a marathon. How do you find your magic number?

:brown_circle: Is running 10 miles a day too much water

Not sure how much water a runner should drink? It's important to stay hydrated while running, but it's also important not to drink too much, which can be fatal. It is generally believed that the average person needs 2 to liters (about 7090 fl oz) of fluids per day for the body to function properly.

:brown_circle: What should I do before a 10 Mile Run?

Be liquid: Drink 8 to 12 ounces of water or sports drink up to 10,000 to stay hydrated. On a hot day, put a bottle of water in the middle or have a drink along the way. Complete Refueling - Try eating solid foods within 20 minutes of your run to help you recover.

When to start drinking water before a run?

Your drinking strategy should start long before you tie your shoelaces; track your food and drink consumption throughout the day. Then drink 250-500 ml of fluid 15-30 minutes before your run, depending on your tolerance for fluid, temperature and humidity.

Why do they lose so much water while running?

An intense run can generate 20 times more heat than a rest period. You have to remove this heat somehow to regulate and stabilize the body temperature, and the body's preferred method of losing heat is through sweating, which naturally leads to loss of water.

Is running 10 miles a day too much exercise

Running 10 miles a day can be harmful depending on your individual situation. If you are not used to driving so many miles a week, your body will immediately collapse and you will get injuries to the shin and others.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is it necessary to walk 10 miles a day to lose weight?

The amount of jogging needed to lose weight. If you have time to run 10 miles a day, this is probably more than enough to lose weight, especially if you change your diet. Although for those just starting out, gradually running 10 miles a day can be a great goal.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How many miles a week is too much exercise?

So if you were to ask me how much exercise is too much, I would first say that running more than 40 miles a week is too much. When trying to figure out how much exercise is too much, it's important to keep in mind that there are many factors that make it different for each person. Some of these factors include age, lifestyle, and medical history.

How many miles should I run in a week?

How many races are too many? The average runner doesn't come close to their physiological running limit (for reference, the elite who do three to four high-performance workouts a week can run more than 120 miles a week, and ultra runners can often run more than 250 miles a week).

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How often should I run to lower my blood pressure?

Therefore, walking, jogging, running and swimming are good for keeping your blood pressure in a healthier range. 5 Do 30 minutes a day, gradually if you like. While doctors recommend running or doing similar activities for 30 minutes every day to lower blood pressure, they don't need to be done right away.

Is it good or bad to run with high blood pressure?

It is always better to run or run at a comfortable pace than to run. Exercises such as weightlifting and sprinting that are intense for short periods of time or other high-intensity interval exercises are a bad idea if you have high blood pressure. They quickly raise blood pressure and put pressure on the heart and blood vessels.

How many miles a week should you run to be healthy?

However, the health benefits of exercise declined in people who ran more than 20 miles per week, more than six days per week, or faster than 8 miles per hour. The best location is five to 30 miles per week at six to 11 miles per hour, split into three or four sessions per week.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is it possible to lose weight by running?

Jogging is possible for weight loss, but running 3 miles a day won't help if you're not careful with your diet. How many kilometers should I run per day to lose weight? There are 3,500 calories in a pound of fat. Running a mile burns an average of 100 calories. If you want to lose half a pound of fat, you have to run 35 miles.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is running five miles a day bad?

Running is a great exercise that targets many muscle groups and increases blood flow. Since running requires a lot of energy, this exercise burns calories and fat. It's important to remember that if you're running 5 miles a day, running can be difficult and you may struggle at first.

Is running a mile every other day helpful?

Running is good for the cardiovascular system, strengthens the heart and lungs, and improves overall health, including lowering blood pressure. If you already run a mile every other day, you are well on your way to meeting the American Heart Association's recommendation of 75 minutes of vigorous activity or 150 minutes of moderate activity per week 1.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is running more than once a day good?

Running twice a day doubles the calories burned. According to the participants, running twice a day during training will better prepare your body for a marathon and help your muscles recover faster.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is it healthy to run a mile per day program

If you can do it safely (more info coming soon), daily mileage is a great way to maintain your overall health and fitness. “You get all the benefits of running in general, such as maintaining cardiorespiratory fitness and bone health, without the risk of running causing injury,” explains Stonehouse.

What are the benefits of running a mile a day?

“You get all the benefits of running in general, such as maintaining cardiorespiratory fitness and bone health, without the risk of running causing injury,” explains Stonehouse.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Do you need to run every day to benefit?

You can run or slow down for the first few minutes to warm up your muscles. Always stretch after running. Walking for a few minutes a day can be beneficial to your health. Research shows that it can even extend your life. But do you have to run every day of the week to enjoy it?

Is it healthy to walk a mile every day?

Humans have been walking since they began to populate planet Earth. Whether you're hiking the trail, strolling through a scenic park, or simply walking from point A to point B, walking a mile each day is a safe way to access the American Heart Association's 150-minute drive.

How long should it take for an average person to run a mile?

A mile equals kilometers or 5,280 feet and is the simplest scale to which a runner or sprinter can compare their speed. The average travel time per kilometer is approximately 10 minutes.

What is a "good" time in running a mile?

Women over 50 who run a mile in 10 minutes or less are considered fit. The 10-minute mile is also good for beginners; the goal is to cover 3 miles in 30 minutes. If the 10-minute mile seems out of reach, start with a 12-minute mile and work your way down.

:brown_circle: How many seconds will it take to run one mile?

A distance of one international mile, or 1760 international yards, or exactly meters in an hour, or exactly 3600 seconds. 1 mile per hour = kilometers per hour = meters per second (SI base unit). 1 mph = 04 m/s.

:brown_circle: How fast should beginners run?

“A beginner should run more than 15 minutes per mile. Shooting 12 to 13 minutes per mile is a good start. Start with a 3 minute run and then walk for 1 minute to cool down. This will help you control your breathing and heart rate.

What's the average time for a 1 mile run?

A good time for the mile is 7:07 AM. This is the average time of one kilometer for all ages and genders. The fastest time for 1 mile is 3:47. 1 mile run for men.

:brown_circle: How to calculate your pace for a 3 mile run?

If you ran 3 miles in 30 minutes: 30 minutes ÷ 3 miles = 10 minutes per mile pace. How to calculate running distance. Divide your running time by your pace. If your pace is 8 minutes per mile and you have run 32 minutes: 32 minutes 8 minutes per mile = 4 miles How to calculate your running time. Multiply your pace by the distance.

How to calculate your running speed for distance?

Calculating Your Running Speed ​​1 Select Calculate Time on the calculator above. 2 Enter 13.

What time can the average American run 1 mile?

A mile equals kilometers or 5,280 feet and is the simplest scale to which a runner or sprinter can compare their speed. The average travel time per kilometer is about 10 minutes. In basic military training, recruits have to cover a mile in 9 minutes.

How fast can someone run a mile?

The fastest mile in history was achieved by Hisham El Guerrouj, a Moroccan runner who ran the mile in 3 seconds in 1999. Guerruz was then 24 years old. In the women's race, Sifan Hassan ran the fastest mile in history, reaching 4 points in 2019.

:brown_circle: Is 12 minutes to run a mile good?

But first it is best to strengthen the cardiovascular system. A 12 minute mile is normal for a beginner. Hell, my normal running pace is 11-12 minutes per mile, and I've been running for almost 2 years. The fastest mile I ever ran was 9:48 and I couldn't get much further at this pace.

Is the 31 day mile a Day Challenge good for You?

This 31 days per mile challenge is the best and easiest way to build stamina and strength. I believe cardio is an important part of your overall health and the proven benefits are clear.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is a good running pace for a beginner?

The average running time for beginners is highly dependent on the condition of the cardiovascular system and the health of the musculoskeletal system. Healthy older men in their 50s should run a mile at 9:04:51 minutes per mile, and women should see about 10:20:43 minutes per mile.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How often should you run 6 miles a week to lose weight?

While factors such as calorie intake partly determine how quickly you lose weight, running 10 miles a few days a week can help you lose weight.

Is it good to run 3 miles a day?

Running 5 km a day, combined with a healthy diet and lifestyle, can help you burn excess fat. Tip. If you run 3 miles a day and follow a nutritious diet, chances are you're getting enough exercise to burn excess fat.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Will running a mile a day help me lose weight

Lose Weight If your goal is to lose a few pounds, walking a mile a day can boost your lean body's efforts. As your heart rate increases, you burn calories, which in turn helps you burn fat and put on the tight jeans you need.

What is the fastest mile ever recorded running?

Morocco Hisham El Guerrouj has 3rd fastest mile record.

:brown_circle: What is the world record for a 100 Mile Run?

On August 28, 2019, long-distance runner Zach Bitter set a 100-mile world record in 11 hours 19 minutes 13 seconds during Six Days at the Dome on Saturday in Milwaukee.

What is the fastest 10 Mile Run?

Gebrselassie runs the fastest 10 miles ever: 44:24. Tilburg, Netherlands Time 44:24 Haile Gebrselassie ran ten miles faster on the track and won the 10-mile race in Tilburg.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Who is the current mile record holder?

The current world records are the Moroccan Hisham El Guerrouj (3) and the Dutch Sifan Hassan (4).

How many miles should you run a day?

Run every day. Run at least two miles a day. If this is too much to start with, start with shorter runs and increase the distance. Aim for a running level of at least three kilometers a day, four or five kilometers at least once a week. Don't walk at a good pace. Run uphill to strengthen your legs.

Is it healthy to run four miles every day?

Running 4 miles a day is good for your health and keeps you and your cardiovascular system in top shape. These benefits of running diminish if you run more than 50 miles per week.

Is running a mile a day worth it?

Running helps maintain your overall health. Running a mile a day is MUCH better than running no miles a day. Of course, in most cases it is better to run further or further, but that is not the point. It is worth it. If I ran a mile a day, I would have a better lifestyle than many others.

How many calories do you burn running versus walking a mile?

On average, men burn about 124 calories per mile when running and about 88 calories when walking. The women burned about 105 calories running and 74 calories walking (2). Based on these results, the men burned about 124 calories per mile on average, while the women burned about 105 calories per mile.

How many calories do I Burn running 8 miles?

Calculate the number of training meals and calories burned while running. SI unit (cm kg) US (Ft-lb) Age Male Female Height cm Weight kg Walking speed 4 mph () 5 mph () (5 extra rows March 4, 2021).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Does running burn more calories than walking?

Running burns more calories per mile than walking, possibly because of the stress of climbing where both feet lift off the ground at the same time while running. You can burn more calories by adding jogging intervals to your walking exercises.

:brown_circle: How many calories does running burn per mile or 30 minutes?

If you want to burn 400 calories in an hour, you can run four miles at a leisurely pace of 15 minutes per mile.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the average running time for a mile?

An uncompetitive and relatively awkward runner completes a mile in 9 to 10 minutes on average. If you're new to running, you can run a mile in 12-15 minutes while increasing your stamina. Elite marathoners average a mile in 4-5 minutes.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is a good time for a 5 mile run?

Any time to go 5 miles is a good time. The combination of running and walking also has enormous health benefits. A good time for middle-aged runners is 8:00 AM, so 40 minutes is a good time. The pro riders ran around 4.15 am.

How do you calculate running miles?

Calculate your running pace. Divide the distance traveled by the walking time. If you want to run a half marathon of less than two hours, enter 2 hours and minutes for the time and select a half marathon for the distance. Clicking "Calculate Pace" will give you the pace per kilometer/mile.

Running a mile a day lose weight

To lose half a pound, the body needs to burn about 3,500 calories. A 180-pound person who runs five miles a day loses about five pounds a month. However, as runners lose weight, they burn fewer calories per mile and weight loss begins to stabilize.

Is it possible to run 8 miles a week?

In just a few months you can run 8 miles in one workout. Run 8 miles three times a week for each workout and your weekly calorie intake will be 3,600 calories, or a whole pound of fat! When you run faster, you burn MORE calories for every mile you walk.

Which is better for weight loss running or walking?

However, running just one mile a day while maintaining a calorie deficit will have a greater impact on fat loss than building muscle. Gentle activities such as walking and yoga are effective counterparts to moderate running.

:brown_circle: What are the best tips for running races?

The best running tips of all time strengthen your entire body. Good runners train their entire body. Run to the hills. One of the beauties of the hills is that they really work on dynamic strength, hip strength and hip mobility because you have to be able to do that. Stop trying to figure out your public relations.

How do you prepare for a mile run?

The first step in a one-mile workout is doing a 20-minute walking and jogging cardio. The 20-minute walk/run cardio sessions should be divided into intervals that primarily begin with walking and end with running.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How fast should I be able to run two miles?

Mathematically, at the end of this workout, you can complete a 3km run in seconds (these values ​​are approximate).

:brown_circle: How to run a 10-minute mile?

• Take two minutes to warm up your body. Warm up with dynamic stretches such as lunges, jumping jacks, and running laps.
  • Run for 10 minutes at an average speed of 6 miles per hour on a flat, smooth and clean surface. Avoid walking up the hills.
  • Take a deep breath to strengthen your abs, back, and hips.

running a mile a day