Royal Heritage Mattress

Royal Heritage Mattress

Royal Heritage Mattress ??? 3

My husband and I just bought a set of Royal Heritage Winslow mattresses (well, at least we put a small amount on it). We tested the bed and it was very comfortable and has a 7 year warranty. I had never heard of him before, but the dealer said he was just an ordinary mattress maker. He says he doesn't spend billions of dollars on ads like Siemens. every year. So we bought the donkey because it was comfortable and nice (although we could buy one at a time). I tried to find information about the company and found nothing ... no website, no reviews, nothing. Has anyone heard of this mattress or does anyone have one? Are they good or bad? I feel that maybe we should choose a name and company for the mattress or do some research before buying it. I'm afraid we made a mistake. Can anyone help ???

July 6, 2008

Sunny Sunny C stories. My wife and I just bought the Royal Heritage Sovereign King (which is 2 hours old). I only cared about shopping. I would like to know how your purchase is. I found a mattress on Craigslist that took me to a warehouse where the owner sold a lot of things. I didn't find anything on the internet either. Any information would be a pleasure to me.

Royal Heritage Mattress

Royal Heritage Mattress

How long will the mattress last? Is this good snow? I asked why we were thinking of buying. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Royal Heritage Mattress