Round trip

Round trip,

Definition of Round trip:

1. In which the origin and final destination are the same, with one stopover: A to B, B to A. See also circle trip.

2. A journey to one or more places and back again.

Synonyms of Round trip

Ambit, Beat, Campaign, Circle, Circuit, Course, Cycle, Excursion, Expedition, Full circle, Grand tour, Jaunt, Journey, Junket, Lap, Loop, Orbit, Outing, Package tour, Peregrination, Pilgrimage, Pleasure trip, Progress, Revolution, Round, Roundabout, Rounds, Rubberneck tour, Run, Safari, Sally, Shoot, Stalk, Tour, Trek, Trip, Turn, Voyage, Walk

How to use Round trip in a sentence?

1. When I went to visit my family in America while living in England, I bought a plane ticket round trip so that I could return to England after spending a few weeks with my family.
  2. I bought a round trip ticket because I thought I would be returning to the same destination within a month.
  3. Im glad we took a round trip to Washington this year, it is definately to cold up there to live year round.
  4. The round trip is a whopping 12,400 miles, and Nicoles journey is the fastest known return migration of any swimming animal, the researchers say.

Meaning of Round trip & Round trip Definition