Ross Return Policy

Ross Return Policy

If I buy something from Ross's clothing store, can I return it to another Ross?

Required. It's still a store and you can go back to other stores there. For your information, the part of the return policy that applies to you is:

We will return items (unused, used, or modified) with original receipt within 30 days of purchase. (If the item is paid by check, the amount will not be released for ten (10) days. Otherwise, the refund will be the same as the purchase).

Looted items with a receipt older than 30 days will be given for exchange or credit storage.

Return without receipt requires a valid photo ID and, if approved by the rendering system, will be returned to credit or exchanged for sale of the item.

You can always return items from different locations, but more than one company from the same store! It helps! :)

Can I return an item to Ross if it is more than 30 days old with a receipt?

Ross Return Policy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJmBgRqHek4

Ross Return Policy

If I buy something from Ross's clothing store, can I return it to another Ross? 3

I have to return the clothes I fought for today.

It's still a store and you can go back to other stores there. For your information, the following is part of the return policy that applies to you:

I will return the item (unused, used or modified) with the original receipt within 30 days of purchase. (If the item is paid by check, the money will not be released for ten (10) days. Otherwise, the refund will be the same as the purchase made).

Return of merchandise with receipts of more than 30 days will be exchanged or credited with store credit.

Return without a receipt requires a valid Image ID and, if approved by the rendering system, will be returned to credit or exchanged at the time the item is currently sold.

You can always return items from different locations, but from the same store to multiple companies! It helps! :)

Can I return an item to Ross if the receipt was made more than 30 days ago?

Yes, you can return it to the Ross store where the shirt was purchased.

Yes, but you must bring a receipt and the tag must still be on the item.

As long as you have tags and receipts.

Ross Return Policy