Robert Wood Painting Value

How much do Robert E. Wood's pictures cost? 3

I recently bought a painting by Robert E. Wood, directed by Owens Valley. This is the biggest part. I thought it was an oil painting on a painting, but maybe also on canvas. So can anyone guess me, or at least give me something else that their work is sold out?

Thank you very much

And both will have a list of auction results for this artist.

Robert Wood painting

Robert Wood artist

This page can help you.

D:

How much do Robert E. Wood's pictures cost?

I recently bought a painting by Robert E. Wood, directed by Owens Valley. This is the biggest part. I thought it was an oil painting on a board, but maybe also on canvas. Can anyone guess me, or at least tell me something else that their work ...

I have a painting by Robert Wood, 2 trees in front and a small lake in the back. You are my grandmother It looks like a sack that encloses with a drawstring. It's real, but I don't know what it's worth.

Painting on wood is very expensive because it is very decorative. The 24 by 48 inch oil can be sold in galleries for $ 55,000 to $ 65,000. It's always just a question. There is a lot of work to be done and the price varies greatly depending on the sale.

Your score depends on the scale, the topic and who wants to buy.

There are many Robert Woods who probably painted it in 1945 (Kian, British, American). Do you have more details?

Decorative You need to talk about other artists.